- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 11:15 AM by Sarah Crow
While Nick Cannon is looking forward to becoming a first-time father to twins with wife Mariah Carey, his brother is looking forward to hard time, ETOnline reports. According to the North Hollywood LAPD, Nick's brother, Gabriel Cannon, was arrested after trying to steal video equipment and personal items from a group of individuals in Studio City, Calif. Gabriel, who was working in conjuncti...
- Posted Mar 8th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Emily Hall
Mariah Carey has made no secret of her love for her adorable little doggies, JJ, Cha-Cha and Dolomite. Over the years, Carey, 41, has taken her pets surfing in Puerto Rico, running on beaches from California to Florida and on trips all over the world to wherever she is performing. They are accustomed to being Carey's highest priorities. In essence, the cute pooches have been her babies, and she...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 09:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon celebrated the upcoming arrival of their twins at a blue-and-pink themed baby shower Sunday night at The Conservatory Grill at the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills, PEOPLE reported. The elegant baby shower was adults-only. Carey and Cannon arrived at the party at 7PM and were joined by family and friends, including 'American Idol' judge Randy Jackson. The shower w...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 12:15 AM by AOL Music Editors
When Nick Cannon and Chelsea Handler had a much publicized Twitter feud back in October, many thought it was because of a wisecrack Handler took at the expectant father. But to hear Cannon tell the story, it all started with comments the comedian made about his wife, Mariah Carey. When Handler tweeted the joke, "I just heard Nick Cannon is starting a comedy tour. Who's going to do the comedy?" ...
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 04:45 PM by Sarah Crow
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are already looking forward to double duty with the upcoming birth of their twins, but the couple are now happily revealing that they're getting the best of both worlds and expecting both a boy and a girl. The pair, who married in 2008, announced Carey's pregnancy in October 2010, although it wasn't until December that news that the pair were expecting twins was mad...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 10:43 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Is Mariah Carey trying to fatten up her husband Nick Cannon? The TV personality told Fox411's Pop Tarts that his wife, who is pregnant with twins, is feeding him so much that he's the one packing on the pregnancy pounds! "At this point she's just doing a lot of cooking, she's not even eating. She's creating the smell," he said. "So she cooks it, then makes me eat it. Im the one gaining all the...
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 10:24 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
If anyone can squeeze a secret out of someone, it's obviously the Commander in Chief. President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle seemed to be on our side when they snagged some scoop from parents-to-be Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon. When Mariah was performing at the 'Christmas in Washington' TNT special, she ran into the first couple, who asked if she was having twins, PEOPLE reports. Whi...
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 04:30 PM by Amber James
After promoting his solo record, 'Pipe Dreams' (on his own label!), 'Glee' star Mark Salling dined with friends at Abe & Arthur's in NYC's Meatpacking District on Saturday evening before heading to SL Lounge. "He was having a great time and in high spirits since his album just released last week," an onlooker tells PopEater. Although the star has been linked to Kim Kardashian and Audrina Pa...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Princess Kate's Perky Pony Is the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Holiday
- Eliza Coupe Engaged to Darin Olien
- Widower Says Brittany Maynard 'Gave Her Husband a Gift' with Decision to End Her Life
- UMass-Amherst cuts ties with Bill Cosby over sex assault allegations
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Maria Menounos Compete in Annual Thanksgiving #DanceWars!
- Chris Pratt Shares a Cute Family Photo as Anna Faris Hilariously Live-Tweets Thanksgiving
- Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped at #IAMSORRY Installation, Sits in Silence for Hour-Long Interview