- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 11:45 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although Nick Lachey wasn't allowed anywhere near his bride-to-be, Vanessa Minnillo's Las Vegas bachelorette party, that doesn't mean he wasn't there -- Minnillo and her friends were serenaded by a Nick Lachey impersonator. The only difference? The impersonator may have lacked Lachey's silky smooth vocals and he was also a little person, according to Us magazine. But the presence of her hubby's...
- Posted May 30th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Showered with gifts, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo were all smiles at their romantic West Hollywood wedding shower on Sunday, according to Us Magazine. "Their party took [place] in the private rooftop garden surrounded by tall hedges and several security guards," an insider told Us Magazine of the couple's London Hotel fete. "The area was closed to the public and roped off. There were white...
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 08:40 AM by Kelly Fisher
Though she's been engaged since November, Vanessa Minnillo hasn't done much wedding planning yet, according to UsMagazine.com. "I always feel irresponsible, like I'm unprepared for my test at school," she said, while chatting with Rachel Ray on her talk show, which airs next Monday. "We have nothing yet, except for the wedding planner." If fiance Nick Lachey had any say in the matter,...
- Posted Dec 8th 2010 at 05:15 PM by Rob Shuter
Nick Lachey isn't just looking forward to spending the rest of his life with soon-to-be wife, Vanessa Minnillo -- after an awful experience with ex father-in-law, Joe Simpson, Nick is excited to marry into a "normal" family. "Vanessa's folks are so amazing," a friend of the future Mrs. Lachey tells me. "They are not parents who live through their daughter's success; they're not desperate to...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 09:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Mere days after Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo announced their engagement, Jessica Simpson and boyfriend Eric Johnson announced they too are tying the knot. But Lachey doesn't seem too bothered by the coincidentally close proposals. "I will say the same thing I always say: I wish her the very best," he told UsMagazine.com Monday during a conference call for his NBC singing show 'The...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Inside The Big Bang Theory: TV's Most Popular Sitcom
- The Most Coveted Looks of the Year
- Jessica Arrendale Dies of Gunshot Wound While Shielding Infant Daughter in Attack
- Polly Bergen, versatile actress, singer dies at 84
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Sugar Bear Goes Paintballing With Honey Boo Boo and Her Sisters One Day After Announcing Split From Mama June
- Kendall Jenner Is Unstoppable at Milan Fashion Week—See Her Latest Looks From the Runway!
- Melissa Rivers, Kelly Osbourne, Giuliana Rancic, and George Kotsiopoulos Remember Joan Rivers' Humor—Watch the Touching Clip!