- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 02:10 AM by Boombox Editors
Lil' Kim kept her word to meet the Valentine's Day deadline for her new mixtape 'Black Friday,' but anyone looking to feed their hard drive with new heat were greeted with a surprise. Dropping the tape early yesterday evening, the Queen Bee tweeted a link to a PayPal account to purchase the offering for $9.99, surprising fans who expected the street CD to be a freebie. Despite slapping a price...
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 02:05 PM by Sarah Crow
Celebrity endorsements are as profitable as they are plentiful and these days, it seems as if eveyone's in on the action. While some promotional deals are obvious fits, like Nicki Minaj's recent 'Pink Friday' lipstick collaboration with MAC, there are many that leave us scratching our heads. Even for Hollywood's reigning queens of self-promotion, the Kardashian sisters, some products seem...
- Posted Feb 13th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Amber James
There was no detail missing at the Cash Money Records exclusive Grammy Awards Party in Los Angeles on Saturday evening. Drake, Nicki Minaj and Vivica Fox were among the celebrities ushered into The Lot, which was transformed into a bank vault complete with a gold carpet and dance floor, dollar sign floral arrangements and custom Cash Money money bag pillows. Drake got into the mood, flashing a...
- Posted Feb 9th 2011 at 03:45 PM by John Mitchell
Rapper Nicki Minaj is maybe having the best week of her young life. In its 11th week of release, the 26-year-old's debut album, 'Pink Friday,' has risen to the top of the Billboard album chart and gone platinum. But it's the love she's feeling from some very famous fans that is making headlines. During a radio interview, pop-country sweetheart Taylor Swift was asked, "If we could play one song...
- Posted Jan 28th 2011 at 01:00 AM by Boombox Editors
It's been quiet a week for Nicki Minaj, who caused big waves on her first trip overseas when she incited a near-riot outside of her London hotel and got thrown out of the establishment. But, in an interview with U.K. newspaper The Sun, the singer got deep, discussing her troubled past and revealing that her father's abuse and mother's subsequent addictions caused her to "act out." "All of my...
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 08:45 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Nicki Minaj and Drake have joked about getting married before. Now Nicki has upped the ante, joking about her future children with the rapper to BBC Radio 1's Tim Westwood. When asked about the ongoing rumors that she and the Canadian-born superstar were a couple, Nicki toyed with the idea. "I think (our children will) definitely have my personality," she said. "My mother-in-law will be super...
- Posted Dec 29th 2010 at 06:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Nicki Minaj is known for her unique style and has proven time and again that she can even stand up to Lady Gaga when it comes to wearing outlandish outfits. According to the Daily Mail, Minaj's performed at the Paradise Theater in New York on Christmas Day in a tight leopard print dress complete with whiskers and a multi-colored wig. Minaj is on the current cover of King magazine and talks...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 01:25 AM by Boombox Editors
Nicki Minaj is the latest celebrity to have a sex tape circulating around the Internet. According to the rumor mill, the 26-year-old's private video was leaked online. Although too grainy to completely make out, the flick features a topless woman, resembling Minaj, who just happens to be rocking her signature jet black wig with bangs. Mediatakeout.com reportedly screened the tape, which is...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2010 at 06:15 AM by Boombox Editors
Nicki Minaj tweeted that she was in shock after Regis Philbin got a little too friendly with her. The rapper made appeared on 'LIVE! With Regis and Kelly' and following her performance of her hit single 'Right Thru Me', the singer joined Regis and co-host Kelly Ripa to discuss her album, 'Pink Friday.' During the discussion, Regis told her "I love the way you dress, this looks like you've...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scandal's Season Finale: Why It Was So Satisfying
- American Idol Loses Another Contestant
- Donnie Wahlberg Talks Boston Marathon ? and Marriage!
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- Glen Campbell moved to Alzheimer's facility, report says
- Miley Cyrus postpones more concerts as she remains hospitalized
- ?Parenthood' finale react: A house is not a home
- ?Scandal' finale: Talk about it! ? UPDATED
- ?American Idol' 2014: And the Top 6 are?
- Pregnant Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Shows Off Baby Bump in Yellow Bikini—See the Pic!
- Scandal Finale: Was That the Most Shocking Episode of All Time?!
- Lindsay Lohan Confirms Sex List Is Real, Says She Wrote It While in Rehab