- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 02:21 PM by PopEater Staff
In the new issue of Ladies' Home Journal, actress Nicole Kidman talks about how her breasts got bigger after giving birth to her first biological daughter, Sunday Rose. "They're not very big, my boobs, so they just became normal size. I loved it! I felt very Woman. When you've had a slightly androgynous body your whole life, having breasts is a nice feeling." The 'Nine' star also discusses...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 07:48 AM by PopEater Staff
Nicole Kidman brought her daughter Sunday Rose out with her in Manhattan. Photographers snapped the mother-daughter duo together in NYC on Saturday. Sunday's dad is Kidman's husband, country music singer Keith Urban. Check out more photos of stars and their kids inside...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 07:45 AM by PopEater Staff
In the latest issue of British GQ, Nicole Kidman opens up to the magazine about the varying degrees of her sex life, The Daily Mail reports. "I've explored obsession. I've explored loss and love in terms of being in a grief-stricken place, I've explored strange sexual fetish stuff, I've explored the mundane aspect of marriage, and monogamy," she reveals....
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 07:33 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
While appearing before the committee in her role as a goodwill ambassador for the U.N. Development Fund for Women, Nicole Kidman admitted Hollywood has probably contributed to violence against women by portraying them as weak sex objects. The Oscar-winning actress said she is not interested in those kinds of demeaning roles, adding that the movie industry also has made an effort to contribute to...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
The women of 'Nine' grace the cover of Vogue in the November issue. The movie-musical, directed by Rob Marshall, stars some of Hollywood's hottest leading ladies including Nicole Kidman, Penelope Cruz, Kate Hudson and Marion Cotillard along with Fergie, Sophia Loren and Judi Dench. 'Nine' is based on the play of the same name, which is in turn adapted from Frederico Fellini's '8 ½.' The...
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's Intimate Wedding Album Appears in PEOPLE
- Walmart Claims Tracy Morgan Wasn't Wearing Seatbelt in Crash
- Who Was Sent Home on Dancing with the Stars?
- Is Carrie Underwood trading country music for Christian?
- The roles that got away
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: Trouble in Paradise?
- Chris Martin Visits Gwyneth Paltrow on Her Birthday—Plus, Find Out Who Attended Her Private Bash!
- Castle, Sleepy Hollow and Gotham – Our Rants and Raves
- Dancing With The Stars: Who Went Home? Plus, Find Out Who Got the First Perfect Score of the Season!