- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 02:21 PM by PopEater Staff
In the new issue of Ladies' Home Journal, actress Nicole Kidman talks about how her breasts got bigger after giving birth to her first biological daughter, Sunday Rose. "They're not very big, my boobs, so they just became normal size. I loved it! I felt very Woman. When you've had a slightly androgynous body your whole life, having breasts is a nice feeling." The 'Nine' star also discusses...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 07:48 AM by PopEater Staff
Nicole Kidman brought her daughter Sunday Rose out with her in Manhattan. Photographers snapped the mother-daughter duo together in NYC on Saturday. Sunday's dad is Kidman's husband, country music singer Keith Urban. Check out more photos of stars and their kids inside...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 07:45 AM by PopEater Staff
In the latest issue of British GQ, Nicole Kidman opens up to the magazine about the varying degrees of her sex life, The Daily Mail reports. "I've explored obsession. I've explored loss and love in terms of being in a grief-stricken place, I've explored strange sexual fetish stuff, I've explored the mundane aspect of marriage, and monogamy," she reveals....
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 07:33 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
While appearing before the committee in her role as a goodwill ambassador for the U.N. Development Fund for Women, Nicole Kidman admitted Hollywood has probably contributed to violence against women by portraying them as weak sex objects. The Oscar-winning actress said she is not interested in those kinds of demeaning roles, adding that the movie industry also has made an effort to contribute to s...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
The women of 'Nine' grace the cover of Vogue in the November issue. The movie-musical, directed by Rob Marshall, stars some of Hollywood's hottest leading ladies including Nicole Kidman, Penelope Cruz, Kate Hudson and Marion Cotillard along with Fergie, Sophia Loren and Judi Dench. 'Nine' is based on the play of the same name, which is in turn adapted from Frederico Fellini's '8 ½.' The ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- SCOOP: 4-Year-Old Cries When Asked About the First Day of School by Reporter (VIDEO)
- Injured Train Hero Spencer Stone Arrives Back in the U.S. as Crowd Cheers (Video)
- Jason Sudekis Downs a Nasty Cocktail When He Plays a Drinking Game with Jimmy Fallon
- Tori Spelling suing Benihana over burns from falling on grill
- Cindy Crawford doesn't understand why unflattering photo makes other feel good
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Giada de Laurentiis' Divorce Finalized, Chef Ordered to Pay Ex Husband $9,000 in Monthly Child Support
- Hipster Barbie Hilariously Mocks Being "Authentic" on Instagram
- Has The Bachelorette's Josh Murray Found Love Again?! Andi Dorfman's Ex Posts Cryptic Pic With Beautiful Blonde