- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 10:05 PM by AOL TV Editors
What better place to honor St. Patrick's Day than the typically alcohol-drenched fourth hour of 'Today' (weekdays, 7AM ET on NBC)? Olivia Munn of 'Perfect Couples' celebrated the holiday with gusto as she co-hosted the morning program and drank nearly everything within reach. Festivities apparently began early for Munn, who was filling in for Kathie Lee Gifford. The actress tweeted that she was...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Willis Makes Corn Muffin Pancakes for Breakfast - and Now We Love Him Even More
- Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Are Vacationing Together: 6 Reasons Why We Need Them to Be Best Friends
- There Is Crying in Baseball! Shortstop Tears up on Field After Hearing He Was Traded from Team Where He's Played Since Age 16
- Valerie Harper remains hospitalized after falling ill before performance
- Dior under fire for using 14-year-old as its main model
- Trial date set in $100 million Hulk Hogan vs. Gawker lawsuit
- The Bachelorette Conspiracy Theory We Can't Stop Thinking About
- Surprise! Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp Cast Is Still Alive After All These Years
- Alexander Skarsgård Talks Feminism: ''Sexism Is a Big Problem in Hollywood''