- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 10:05 PM by AOL TV Editors
What better place to honor St. Patrick's Day than the typically alcohol-drenched fourth hour of 'Today' (weekdays, 7AM ET on NBC)? Olivia Munn of 'Perfect Couples' celebrated the holiday with gusto as she co-hosted the morning program and drank nearly everything within reach. Festivities apparently began early for Munn, who was filling in for Kathie Lee Gifford. The actress tweeted that she was...
Popeater Hot Topics
- It's a Girl for Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis
- Elisabeth Röhm's Blog: Gone Baby Gone
- See the Stunning Photos From the Little People, Big World Wedding
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Hidden bra camera shows woman how often breasts are ogled
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Michael Jackson's ?Thriller' video to be released in 3D
- How one musician makes music from the sounds of YouTube
- ?Doctor Zhivago' comes to Broadway spring 2015
- Mila Kunis Gives Birth to Baby Girl With Ashton Kutcher
- Why Jennifer Love Hewitt Was "Sweaty, Clammy" and Thought She Was Being Punk'd on Criminal Minds
- Taylor Swift Covers Adele's "Someone Like You" During Visit With Leukemia Patient—Watch the Sweet Clip!