- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 10:05 PM by AOL TV Editors
What better place to honor St. Patrick's Day than the typically alcohol-drenched fourth hour of 'Today' (weekdays, 7AM ET on NBC)? Olivia Munn of 'Perfect Couples' celebrated the holiday with gusto as she co-hosted the morning program and drank nearly everything within reach. Festivities apparently began early for Munn, who was filling in for Kathie Lee Gifford. The actress tweeted that she was ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate's Fashion Motto: Third Time's the Charm!
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel's Son Axl Gets Baptized
- Lindsay Ellingson Engaged to Sean Clayton
- Records: Jane Fonda's charity foundation hasn't made donation in 5 years
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- What do Adam Levine and Wilmer Valderrama have in common? ObamaCare
- ?Scandal' behind the scenes: Three men and an Emmy ? VIDEO
- Hate Joffrey? Here's your chance to roast the ?Game of Thrones' king
- Throwback Thursday: What's your favorite mid-season finale of all time? ? VIDEO
- American Hustle Fashion Inspired By Gucci, Playboy and "Cheesy Advertising"
- Megan Hilty Talks Getting Married to Brian Gallagher in Las Vegas and Possible Honeymoon Destinations—Watch!
- Woman Found Not Guilty of Assaulting Tara Reid at London Nightclub; Actress Was Hit in the Face With a Glass