- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 10:05 PM by AOL TV Editors
What better place to honor St. Patrick's Day than the typically alcohol-drenched fourth hour of 'Today' (weekdays, 7AM ET on NBC)? Olivia Munn of 'Perfect Couples' celebrated the holiday with gusto as she co-hosted the morning program and drank nearly everything within reach. Festivities apparently began early for Munn, who was filling in for Kathie Lee Gifford. The actress tweeted that she was...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Speak Mandarin
- Brittany Maynard Realizes a Final Wish, Visits Grand Canyon
- How Glenn Close Saved Her Sister's Life
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- PopWatch Confessional: Which classic (or ?classic') film have you never seen?
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Nick Cannon Focusing on Family Through Mariah Carey Split, Says He Doesn't ''Pay Attention'' to Amber Rose Rumors
- WWE Total Divas' Eva Marie Steps Out in Her Wedding Dress—See the Risqué Design!
- Dolce & Gabbana Founders Found Innocent in Tax Evasion Case: "We Knew It!!! We Are Honest People!"