- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 10:05 PM by AOL TV Editors
What better place to honor St. Patrick's Day than the typically alcohol-drenched fourth hour of 'Today' (weekdays, 7AM ET on NBC)? Olivia Munn of 'Perfect Couples' celebrated the holiday with gusto as she co-hosted the morning program and drank nearly everything within reach. Festivities apparently began early for Munn, who was filling in for Kathie Lee Gifford. The actress tweeted that she was...
Popeater Hot Topics
- JWoww Says No to Facial Plastic Surgery, Yes to Botox
- Inside Jill Dillard's Pregnancy News
- Julianne Hough Shares Brother Derek's Sweet Reaction to Her New DWTS Gig
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- Nick Jonas Admits Next Single "Jealous" Is About Real Life, Talks Packing on Muscle for TV and Working With Dylan Penn
- Kate Middleton Headed to Malta: All the Details on the Duchess of Cambridge's First Official Solo Trip
- Coldplay's "True Love" Video: Chris Martin Dances in a Sumo Suit, Meets a Stereotype-Busting Ballerina: Watch Here!