- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 10:05 PM by AOL TV Editors
What better place to honor St. Patrick's Day than the typically alcohol-drenched fourth hour of 'Today' (weekdays, 7AM ET on NBC)? Olivia Munn of 'Perfect Couples' celebrated the holiday with gusto as she co-hosted the morning program and drank nearly everything within reach. Festivities apparently began early for Munn, who was filling in for Kathie Lee Gifford. The actress tweeted that she was...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Curry's Daughter Steals the Spotlight at NBA Press Conference (Again!)
- See Chris Pratt's Adorable Kid and Find Out How Jessica Alba Stays so Fit!
- George Clooney's Sexiest #TBT Moments
- Stars believe what?
- Kanye and North West nearly unrecognizable in Kim Kardashian's game
- Judge may close Lindsay Lohan's last open criminal case
- Tom Hardy Has the Perfect Reaction When Asked If Mad Max: Fury Road Should Be a "Man's Movie"—Watch Now!
- Lori Loughlin Confirms Aunt Becky Is Back for Fuller House—and Weighs in on Olsen Twins Not Returning
- Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff Talks #RichKids, David Hasselhoff Weighs in on How He Really Feels About His Daughter Being on Reality TV