- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 04:20 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
It seems like every other week we're promised that the newest, hottest, latest raven-haired beauty in town will take reign as the 'new Megan Fox.' The sultry, tattoo loving bad girl seemed to have cornered an unspoken niche right out of the gate. Her sex speaking pout and car mechanic (really?) 'Transformers' character immediately made her leader of the pack -- a spot every girl with a great face...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 03:45 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Is Bradley Cooper getting Wilde with Olivia? Maybe. 'The Hangover Part II' star and Olivia Wilde were spotted getting their flirt on at an industry party in New York earlier this week. Having both just separated from their significant others, we hope this potential love connection is more than just a rebound. The pair engaged in an "intimate conversation" at the fete, a source told Us Magazine....
- Posted May 6th 2011 at 05:30 AM by Christo Varghese
'House' star Olivia Wilde is on the cover of the latest issue of Glamour magazine and talks about her marriage and divorce from her ex-husband Italian prince Tao Ruspoli. The 'Tron: Legacy' actress, 26, and Ruspoli, 35, were married for eight years before they separated in February. Wilde filed for divorce a month later. Wilde talks about the reason for her decision to divorce. "It was the...
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Despite reports that Justin Timberlake and Olivia Wilde were rebounding with one another over the weekend, sources close to the pair insist they are just good friends and neither of them is ready to leap into another serious relationship. "Justin and Olivia became close working together on 'Now.' They are both newly single and both want to get out and have fun with friends, but they are not an...
- Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 06:45 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Olivia Wilde filed for divorce last week, TMZ.com reports. The 'House' actress and her filmmaker husband, Tao Ruspoli, were married for eight years. The couple separated last month. Wilde filed the papers in L.A. Superior Court citing irreconcilable differences as the main reason for the divorce. The 26-year-old 'Tron: Legacy' actress married 35-year-old Ruspoli, an Italian prince, on a...
- Posted Mar 4th 2011 at 08:00 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Olivia Wilde looks perfectly put together in a sexy pink Michael Kors jersey top and skirt on the cover of April's Cosmopolitan magazine, but she admits inside the mag that she once made a fool of herself in front of America's commander in chief. "He was calling to thank me for traveling to Iowa in October 2007 to volunteer for the campaign. I was very professional the whole time we spoke, then...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 02:55 AM by Christo Varghese
Olivia Wilde was seen out with 'Blue Valentine' actor Ryan Gosling, sparking rumors that the two stars may be dating. UsMagazine.com is reporting that Wilde and Gosling were spotted walking hand-in-hand and smiling at each other, at an aquarium in Cincinnati. Gosling was in town for the filming of his new movie 'The Ides of March.' A video of the couple at the aquarium was taken by a fan of...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 01:15 PM by Sarah Crow
Olivia Wilde is separating from her filmmaker husband, Tao Ruspoli, PEOPLE reports. The 26-year-old 'Tron: Legacy' actress married 35-year-old Ruspoli, an Italian prince, on a schoolbus in Virginia when she was still in her teens. A source close to the couple announced, "They have been living apart after trying for quite some time to make their relationship work." Wilde, who has starred...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Once Upon a Time Teases Elsa's Arrival in Storybrooke with New Trailer (VIDEO)
- Gabrielle Union Shares Photos of Both Her Sexy, Sweet Wedding Gowns! (PHOTOS)
- William and Kate Enjoy a Date Night in the Country
- Alec Baldwin avoids arrest after scuffle with photographer
- Nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence leaked online by hacker
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- Trendsetters at Work: Beauty.com
- It's Hard Being Famous: See Celebs Who Complain About Fame (in Honor of Labor Day!)
- Fall TV Rapid-Fire Reviews: Find Out How We Feel About CW's The Flash and Jane the Virgin!