- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 05:40 PM by John Clarke Jr.
There are some things you just never forget. Like actress Gwyneth Paltrow and Coldplay frontman hubby Chris Martin naming their babies Apple and Moses. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie went with Pax. Dan Cortese named his spawn Tabooger. Jason Lee saddled his kid with Pilot Inspektor, and Rob Morrow tagged his boy Tu (sound it out). All the baby names screamed for attention and, at the very least, a ...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 02:24 PM by Amber James
Orlando Bloom was out celebrating the arrival of his little bundle of joy with his guy friends at Katsuya in Brentwood, Calif. The new dad took a night off from parenting duties to spend some quality time with his friends and toast the new little guy in his life. They ordered black cod, yellow tail sashimi with jalepeno and rounds of sake. Bloom and wife Miranda Kerr welcomed their healthy baby ...
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 08:50 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Miranda Kerr and husband Orlando Bloom welcomed a healthy baby boy, Flynn Bloom, on Jan. 6, 2011. Now Miranda has taken to her personal blog to share the first public photo of Flynn, an intimate shot of her newborn breastfeeding. "On the 6th of January I gave birth to our beautiful little son Flynn," Miranda wrote in a message to her fans. "We cherish him. He weighed 9lb 12 ounces (a very ...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 07:33 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Movieweb.com has confirmed that Ian McKellen will return to the role of Gandalf in the prequel to 'The Lord of The Rings.' McKellen's character, a wizard, literally gets the adventure started in 'The Hobbit.' And while McKellen announced on his official website in November that he would reprise the role of Gandalf, the deal has just now become officially finalized. Andy Serkis will be be ...
- Posted Jan 7th 2011 at 04:58 PM by PopEater Staff
Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr have either welcomed or are about to welcome their first child, depending on which report you read. X17Online reported this morning that Kerr gave birth to a boy yesterday, writing, "An X17 photographer overheard Orlando bragging about 'his son.'" A member of Kerr's family told Australia's Daily Telegraph today, "We did get a text on Boxing Day saying she had ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Break Up - for Now: Source
- Denise Richards: Why She's Caring for Charlie Sheen's Kids with Brooke Mueller
- 13-Year-Old Cancer Patient (and YouTube Star) Talia Designs a Clothing Line
- Digital Cannes: Meet the IMDb guy ? Colin Needham
- Documentary 'Doin' it in the Park' is a loving ode to New York playground basketball
- Cannes prostitutes can make $40,000 ? a night?
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Lindsay Lohan's Mean Girls Costar Rocks a "Go to Jail Lindsay" T-Shirt
- Rihanna Posts Barely Dressed Office Photo, Rocks Short Curly Blond Hair
- Liam Hemsworth Has a Guys Night Out in Cannes, Stays True to Miley Cyrus