- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 10:45 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
With a hot ticket in the box office in 'Midnight in Paris,' it looks like Owen Wilson is saving his happy ending for the big screen. According to the UK's Daily Mail, Wilson has split from the mother of his child, Jade Duell. Wilson and Duell welcomed their first child, son, Robert, five months ago but it turns out that a baby wasn't enough to keep the family together. "Owen wanted the...
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 01:40 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Owen Wilson stepped off a private jet in Maui over the weekend, toting his most precious possession: his adorable, sun glasses-sporting son Robert. Wilson was snapped exiting the plane with friends and girlfriend Jade Duell. The pair kept their romance quiet until they came out as a couple and announced in early January that they were expecting. A few short days later they welcomed their baby...
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 05:50 AM by AOL TV Editors
In 'Hall Pass,' Owen Wilson plays a man whose wife grants him a one week break from their marriage, so he can live the bachelor life, with everything that entails. But how would one explain such a "hall pass" to some little kids? The actor uses a dessert metaphor in a Funny or Die clip he shared on 'The Tonight Show.' "You can only have blueberry pie for the rest of your life," he tells the...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 04:05 AM by Christo Varghese
Owen Wilson and girlfriend Jade Duell welcomed their baby boy, Robert Ford Wilson, on Jan. 14, and now we finally can see what the bundle of joy looks like. In the photo, Robert can be seen in a car seat, being carried by his mom. Wilson revealed to Access Hollywood that the birth of his son has changed his outlook on babies in general. "I was never like somebody who was like, 'Oh gosh, it's...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 05:40 PM by John Clarke Jr.
There are some things you just never forget. Like actress Gwyneth Paltrow and Coldplay frontman hubby Chris Martin naming their babies Apple and Moses. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie went with Pax. Dan Cortese named his spawn Tabooger. Jason Lee saddled his kid with Pilot Inspektor, and Rob Morrow tagged his boy Tu (sound it out). All the baby names screamed for attention and, at the very least, a...
- Posted Jan 19th 2011 at 02:15 PM by Sarah Crow
Robert Ford may be best known as the name of Jesse James' outlaw assassin, but the moniker may be getting an image makeover thanks to Owen Wilson. Wilson, whose girlfriend, Jade Duell, gave birth to the baby boy last week in Hawaii, surprised fans with news of both their relationship and the pregnancy a short time before their bundle of joy was born. Regarding his secrecy, a source...
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 11:59 PM by Emily Hall
Owen Wilson is tackling his biggest role yet- fatherhood! The actor and girlfriend Jade Duell, welcomed a baby boy in Hawaii, said Usmagazine.com. New dad Owen Wilson was able to keep his one-year-old relationship with girlfriend Jade Duell a secret up until the couple announced Monday that they were expecting. The 'Little Fockers' star intentionally kept his private life out of the...
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 08:23 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Derek Zoolander knew there had to be more to life than being "really, really ridiculously good looking." The vain yet lovable male model, played by Ben Stiller, is making his comeback in the the 2001 film's sequel. Stiller told The Sun that in addition to himself, Owen Wilson will return as Hansel, Zoolander's runway rival, and that Will Ferrell "is written into the script, and has expressed...
- Posted Jan 11th 2011 at 04:30 PM by Jo Piazza
We hear a lot of whining from celebrities about how they have no privacy, how they can't lives their lives away from the cameras and a prying media and generally how it is just so hard to be them. But some celebrities do have privacy, and Owen Wilson proved this week that living your life away from the cameras is indeed possible. We learned yesterday that Wilson is about to be a proud papa ---...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 06:02 PM by PopEater Staff
Owen Wilson and his girlfriend Jade Buell are "happy" to be expecting their first child together, his rep confirms to Entertainment Weekly. And according to several online reports, the baby is due any day now! Wilson is "very excited and involved with the pregnancy," a source tells Us Magazine. "He has been doing research and learning as much as he can. He's super into it and asks a lot of...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The 3 Sweetest Behind-the-Scenes Moments at the AMAs
- All the American Music Awards Winners
- Apollo Nida: 'I Despise Everything About' Wife Phaedra Parks
- One Direction, Katy Perry each win three American Music Awards
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- 2014 American Music Awards Highlights: Jennifer Lopez's "Booty," Jessie J's Star-Studded Dance Party and More!
- Jennifer Lopez's "Booty" Performance Was the Perfect Way to Close the 2014 American Music Awards
- 2014 American Music Awards: Complete List of Winners!