- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 04:20 PM by Sarah Crow
Twenty years after her first appearance in the magazine, Pamela Anderson will appear on the cover of Playboy's January issue, her 13th such honor for the publication. Us Weekly reports that in the magazine's cozy confines, the 43-year-old Anderson gets political and slams "All the negative ads run by our politicians." The philanthropic Playmate suggests that instead, they "put that money to goo...
Popeater Hot Topics
- President Obama Weighs in on DeflateGate: 'If You Break the Rules, Then You Break the Rules'
- Helen Mirren Wins Subway Etiquette
- Yes! Michael Keaton Says He Wants to Make Beetlejuice Sequel
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- 'American Sniper' sets new Super Bowl weekend record
- Roseanne thinks Bill Cosby is guilty but still 'not the end' of his career
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out Looking Fit and Healthy During Rare Public Shopping Trip—Take a Look!
- President Barack Obama Sips Beer After Sharing Super Bowl Predictions, Sounds Off on Deflategate
- Bridesmaids Star Chris O'Dowd and Wife Dawn O'Porter Welcome a Baby Boy—See the Hilarious Announcement!