- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 04:20 PM by Sarah Crow
Twenty years after her first appearance in the magazine, Pamela Anderson will appear on the cover of Playboy's January issue, her 13th such honor for the publication. Us Weekly reports that in the magazine's cozy confines, the 43-year-old Anderson gets political and slams "All the negative ads run by our politicians." The philanthropic Playmate suggests that instead, they "put that money to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Seth Meyers to Host the 66th Annual Emmy Awards
- American Idol Top 5 Revealed!
- Justin Bieber Leaves Los Angeles Airport After Being Detained by Customs
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- Marc Anthony Wins Big at 2014 Billboard Latin Music Awards—Plus, Full List of Winners!
- Parks and Recreation's Shocking Finale Twist, Grey's Anatomy's Jaw-Dropping Changes and More OMG TV Moments!
- Seth Meyers Picked to Host the 2014 Primetime Emmy Awards