- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 04:20 PM by Sarah Crow
Twenty years after her first appearance in the magazine, Pamela Anderson will appear on the cover of Playboy's January issue, her 13th such honor for the publication. Us Weekly reports that in the magazine's cozy confines, the 43-year-old Anderson gets political and slams "All the negative ads run by our politicians." The philanthropic Playmate suggests that instead, they "put that money to goo...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lupita Nyong'o Oscars Dress Returned to L.A. Hotel, Thieves Claim Pearls are Fake: Report
- Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor? (VIDEO)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- World's biggest private Harry Potter collection on display in Mexico
- Spock's ears: A pointy trademark for Leonard Nimoy
- Dress that 'greatly resembles' stolen Lupita Nyong'o gown recovered
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!