- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 04:20 PM by Sarah Crow
Twenty years after her first appearance in the magazine, Pamela Anderson will appear on the cover of Playboy's January issue, her 13th such honor for the publication. Us Weekly reports that in the magazine's cozy confines, the 43-year-old Anderson gets political and slams "All the negative ads run by our politicians." The philanthropic Playmate suggests that instead, they "put that money to ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince Harry Arrives at the South Pole: 'It's an Amazing Feeling'
- Nigella Lawson's Former Assistant Defends Purchases as Authorized, Calls Ex-Employers 'Liars'
- The Most Important Things Online: WestJet's Christmas Miracle Commercial, the Dr. Who Christmas Trailer and More
- Khloe Kardashian filing for divorce from Lamar Odom, reports say
- 'American Hustle' review: Actors take 70s stereotypes and run with them in entertaining sting flick
- Plastic surgeon dad goes to work on daughters' breasts, faces
- ?Spider-Man' spins off: 20 thoughts on ?Venom,' ?The Sinister Six,' and Sony's franchise gambit
- Relive 2013 through the year's top Instagram moments and trends
- Late Night Highlight: David Letterman makes Julia Roberts cry (in a good way) ? VIDEO
- Bow Down! Beyoncé Sells 80,000 Copies of Her Self-Titled Visual Album in Three Hours
- Aww of the Week: Hockey Player Waves at a Kid, Kid Has the Cutest Reaction You've Ever Seen
- Alessandra Ambrosio Afraid of Plastic Surgery After Botched Ear Pinning at Age 11