- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 04:20 PM by Sarah Crow
Twenty years after her first appearance in the magazine, Pamela Anderson will appear on the cover of Playboy's January issue, her 13th such honor for the publication. Us Weekly reports that in the magazine's cozy confines, the 43-year-old Anderson gets political and slams "All the negative ads run by our politicians." The philanthropic Playmate suggests that instead, they "put that money to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino to Take Anger Management Classes After Tanning Salon Arrest
- Kim Kardashian Has a Very Specific Bikini Style: See Her Sexiest Swimsuit Moments
- See Justin Moore, Brantley Gilbert and The Band Perry at the Brickyard 400
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- One set, two actors, all dialogue: TV's best ?bottle' episodes
- Elizabeth Olsen's Super Tight Comic-Con Look: Gotta Have It or Make It Stop?
- Late Patriot Actress Skye McCole Bartusiak Remembered at Houston Memorial Service
- Miley Cyrus and BFF Cheyne Thomas Give Each Other Tattoos—See the Pics!