- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 04:20 PM by Sarah Crow
Twenty years after her first appearance in the magazine, Pamela Anderson will appear on the cover of Playboy's January issue, her 13th such honor for the publication. Us Weekly reports that in the magazine's cozy confines, the 43-year-old Anderson gets political and slams "All the negative ads run by our politicians." The philanthropic Playmate suggests that instead, they "put that money to goo...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gobble, Gobble! How Stars Spent Thanksgiving
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer Is Unveiled
- The Hough Family's Thanksgiving Dance Wars Returns with Kate Hudson, Maria Menounos and More
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- DVF Candidates Argue in Front of Customers: "I'm Not Going to Apologize"—See the Tense House of DVF Clip!
- Trend Tracker: Updated Black and White
- Best of 2014: Vote for Your Favorite Food of the Year!