- Posted Jul 9th 2011 at 08:40 AM by Kelly Fisher
Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart already have a toddler at home, and now the actors are going to be parents for a second time. The couple is expecting their second child, a source confirmed to PEOPLE. The 'Grey's Anatomy' actor and Gayheart, who were married in 2004, welcomed their first daughter, Billie Beatrice, in March 2010. "I don't know if there's any change more significant that a...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 12:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Cory Monteith enters the homes of millions on Tuesdays nights to portray Finn Hudson, the lovable, conflicted, football playing, glee club singing teenager on Fox's hit series 'Glee.' But Monteith is a far cry from his lovable on-screen character. The 29-year-old sat down with PARADE magazine and dished about his less than perfect past: "I'm not Finn Hudson. I burned a lot of bridges, I was out...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
John Krasinski is the featured interview in the upcoming issue of Parade, where the shaggy-haired actor reveals how he really feels about Steve Carell's impeding departure from their beloved TV show, 'The Office.' "[It's been] completely bittersweet," Krasinski told the magazine. "It's an insanely special relationship we have with each other on the show, and Steve's leaving is the first time...
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 02:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Ricky Martin's 25-year career in the music industry has taught him more than his fair share of life lessons -- most importantly, the value of family. The singer, whose 2-year-old twin sons, Matteo and Valentino, were born via surrogate in 2008, is looking forward to the upcoming release of 'Music+Alma+Sexo,' his first album after his six-year break from recording. In an exclusive interview,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Soules Is 'Ready to Move On,' But Is He the Next Bachelor?
- Did Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Accept a Proposal?
- Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Stagliano: How I Survived Traveling with Baby
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Andi says 'Yes!' in dramatic season finale
- Celebs who don't dress their age
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- ?The Bachelorette' season finale: And the ?winner' is?
- ?The Hobbit' Comic-Con panel is now online: The top 5 highlights
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- Teen Wolf Recap: Everybody's Getting Killed And/Or Thrown Down Wells! – Plus, Is [SPOILER!] Dying?
- The Bachelorette Finale: Find Out Who Wins, Who Loses It, & Who Cries – Plus, a Fantasy Suite Secret Revealed!
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Unintentionally Give the Cameras Their Best Blue Steel Face and Kill It!