- Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 03:35 PM by Sarah Crow
Valentine's Day is supposed to be the most romantic day of the year, but for Paula Abdul, it was anything but. The host of the now-defunct reality competition 'Live to Dance' called 911 on Feb. 14 during a drive with her boyfriend, telling the operator between sobs, "I wanna go, and he won't let me!" TMZ reports that the former 'American Idol' judge proceeded to ask her male companion, "Are ...
Paula Abdul Explains How 'Live to Dance' Is 'Different,' Reveals Surprising Inspiration for Getting Back to TVPosted Jan 6th 2011 at 05:45 PM by David Chiu
Unless you haven't been keeping track of television this week, you already know that Paula Abdul debuted her brand-new CBS dance competition show, 'Live to Dance,' this past Tuesday. For Abdul, the new show brings her career full circle. Before she became a recording artist and 'American Idol' judge, she was a dancer and choreographer who had worked with such acts as Duran Duran, ZZ Top and Janet ...
- Posted Jan 5th 2011 at 11:59 AM by Sarah Crow
Straight up, now tell us, is Paula Abdul's sweet and articulate nature on TV's 'Live to Dance' going to last forever, oh, oh, oh, or are we caught in a hit-and-run? The former 'American Idol' judge made her triumphant return to television last night on her new CBS show. Unlike her previous small screen hits and misses ('Hey Paula!', anyone?), the singer brought not only her trademark nice girl ...
- Posted Oct 25th 2010 at 05:08 PM by PopEater Staff
Paula Abdul's latest project, 'Live to Dance,' is searching for stars and only the most original dancers will make the cut. Abdul, who recently showcased her acting chops on Lifetime's 'Drop Dead Diva' is ready to get back to her reality roots with the January premiere of 'Dance.' The former 'American Idol' judge took to Ryan Seacrest's radio show to describe the upcoming CBS show. "We're...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Woman with Amnesia Finds Her Family - and Her Identity
- Donald Trump Popular in Mexico - in Piñata Form
- FROM EW: Someone Put Nicolas Cage's Face on Every Game of Thrones Character
- Hannah Davis shows off her American pride in SI
- Duggars could face civil suit from non-family abuse victim, report says
- Ex-CNNer Lynne Russell's husband kills robber in wild motel shootout
- Rumer Willis Flaunts Killer Bikini Bod During Dancing With the Stars Tour—and the Shirtless Guys Aren't Bad, Either
- Twitterverse Accuses Demi Lovato of Ripping Off Katy Perry and Jessie J on ''Cool for the Summer''—and She Fires Back!
- Holy Abs! Shemar Moore, 45, Shows Off His Sexy Shirtless Bod in South Beach