- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 04:45 PM by Kelly Fisher
It looks like Pauly D is facing some bigger problems this summer other than deciding which club he should go to at the Jersey Shore. The DJ-turned-reality star is facing a copyright infringement lawsuit with a hefty $4 million price tag. According to the New York Post, Paul Lis -- a Connecticut DJ who goes by the stage name 'DJ Paulie' -- has filed a suit against the fist-pumping 'Jersey Shore' ...
- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 03:50 PM by Katelyn Mullen
The kids from 'Jersey Shore' have made their triumphant return from Florence, Italy and are right back to where it all began, Seaside Heights, New Jersey. The partying cast have wasted no time getting back to their old tricks and have been spotted doing their GTL thing, aka going to the gym, getting a tan and doing (or have someone do) their laundry. That combination of letters, affectionately ...
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 07:05 AM by Kelly Fisher
Fans only have two more seasons left to get their fix of of Snooki, JWoWW and The Situation -- at least on 'The Jersey Shore.' According to reports, MTV plans to recast the now infamous reality show after the original crew films one final season in Seaside Heights this summer. "After this group comes back from Italy and shoots season 5 this summer, that will be the end for them," a source tells ...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 05:01 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Here is the daily dose of 'Jersey Shore' stars. This time it's Paul 'DJ Pauly D' DelVecchio and Vinny Guadagnino who were photographed happily sitting still for a local artist, as he drew a caricature of the two fellas, and DelVecchio's cartoon self looks pretty spot on. The two castmates were joined by the rest of their partying crew as they wandered the streets of Florence, filming the fourth ...
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 07:03 AM by Kelly Fisher
It seems like there's a curse on the fourth season of 'The Jersey Shore.' The MTV show was supposed to begin filming its next season in Italy this week, but production has been delayed, again, due to logistical problems. According to RadarOnline.com, the city of Florence has revoked the show's permits to film at several historical landmarks, including the Uffizi gallery and Palazzo Vecchio. ...
- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 07:02 AM by Kelly Fisher
What's a season of 'Jersey Shore' without a bar fight or public binge drinking? We'll soon find out as the cast of the MTV show heads to Florence, Italy, where the mayor has given the show a list of strict rules to follow during their stay to film season 4. According to the New York Post, the mayor of Florence, Matteo Renzi, listed several rules in the Italian newspaper Corriere Della Sera ...
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 08:50 AM by Kelly Fisher
The stars of MTV's 'Jersey Shore' are toasting their glasses of Ron Ron Juice to some very good news these days: a huge pay raise. The "core group" of the eight-member cast will reportedly receive at least $100,000 per episode for Season 4, according to Entertainment Weekly. Yes, you read that right -- $100,000 per episode. And, in case you were wondering, each season of the hit show is about ...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 07:30 PM by AOL TV Editors
It was inevitable that the 'Jersey Shore' starts would end up with their own MTV shows, right? Not only is their highly-rated reality series constantly playing on the network, the Macaroni Rascals also show up in various commercials (cashews, Miracle Whip, Xenadrine) and pop culture events (the roast of Donald Trump, Wrestlemania). Now, three of the party-loving reality stars will have shows of ...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 08:55 AM by Kelly Fisher
It looks like the cast of 'Jersey Shore' will have to hold off on packing for their upcoming season in Italy. Their overseas trip has been postponed for at least a month due to contract negotiations and production obstacles. According to RadarOnline.com, the group was supposed to leave for Italy on April 18, but the trip has been pushed back to May because some of the cast members have yet to ...
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Ben Trivett
Moving on up from the 'Jersey Shore,' DJ Pauly D and his wingman, Puggy D, have made their way into the hands of Cosmo readers everywhere through the magazine's iPad app. Pauly shares some of his tricks and tips on "how to vibe with the ladies in and out of the smoosh room." We had a chance to catch up with Pauly and Puggy to talk about his hilarious new commercial as well as the Cosmo app, ...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 08:55 AM by Kelly Fisher
It looks like 'Jersey Shore' star Pauly D is ditching the shore for the desert this summer. The tanned and toned reality star just landed a job as the exclusive resident DJ at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, according to Life & Style. "This is huge for me. It's what I've always wanted, and I can't wait to start," he dished. Pauly D, whose real name is Paul Delvecchio, has been ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Christina Aguilera Shows Off Slim Figure at Billboard Awards
- Avril Lavigne & Chad Kroeger Walk Red Carpet Together at Billboard Music Awards
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's Split: Signs Their Relationship Was Crumbling
- Justin Timberlake goes folk in new movie ?Inside Llewyn Davis'
- 'Star Trek' does $70.6M on opening weekend, but falls short of studio's expectations
- Taylor Swift shines at Billboard Music Awards
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- ?All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' season finale: And the winner is?
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- ?Game of Thrones': OK Cupid reveals which characters are most compatible
- The X Factor Close to Signing Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio as Judges
- Miguel Accidentally Kicks a Fan During Billboard Music Awards Performance
- Taylor Swift Gets Sassy During Debut Performance of "22"—Watch Now!