- Posted May 19th 2011 at 11:05 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
She may be the picture of poise on the red carpet but that doesn't mean Penelope Cruz doesn't get a little gangsta on her own time. The Spanish beauty told The Sun that she channels fast-talker, Eminem, when she gets to spitting. "I'm one of those people who do it by themselves," she said of her hidden talent. "I'm not embarrassed to say it. I like to rap but only know one song. The Eminem one,...
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 01:30 PM by AOL TV Editors
Did you know Johnny Depp owns a fart machine? We did not -- though apparently he's had it for at least a decade, and Penelope Cruz assumed everyone knew about it. She discovered it while working with Depp on 'Blow' in 2001. "I was doing a very dramatic close-up," Cruz recalled on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live.' Using a remote control, "he kept making that sound with the machine ... I was just thinking...
- Posted Mar 16th 2011 at 07:40 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Eva Longoria is turning 36 in style--with multiple parties and a trip to Disneyland. Not too shabby!And the 'Desperate Housewives' star isn't celebrating alone. Celebrity friends Kim Kardashian, Penelope Cruz, Heidi Klum and Kanye West are helping her party as well as new love Eduardo Cruz (brother of Penelope.) PEOPLE reports Longoria kicked off her week of celebration with an intimate...
- Posted Feb 27th 2011 at 07:32 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Penelope Cruz made her first post-baby red carpet appearance at tonight's Oscars just weeks after delivering her first child. Clad in a sparkling red L'Wren Scott dress, Cruz stunned onlookers as she graced the red carpet on the arm of her husband, Javier Bardem, who is nominated for best actor for 'Biutiful.' The 'Pirates of the Caribbean 4' actress is no stranger to the Oscars spotlight...
- Posted Feb 10th 2011 at 08:40 AM by Kelly Fisher
One of Hollywood's most private couples, Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem, welcomed their first son last month, but so far no name has been announced. A friend close to the couple, however, might have let the little guy's name slip to reporters by accident, according to PEOPLE. Spanish director Santiago Segura recently referred to the press-shy couple's baby as "Leo" when speaking to curious...
- Posted Jan 26th 2011 at 06:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
It was a good day for Javier Bardem. Not only did the actor receive an Oscar nomination for his role in 'Biutiful,' he also welcomed a child with wife Penelope Cruz, according to reports. The Spanish newspaper El Pais reports that the couple welcomed a baby at LA's Cedars Sinai Hospital, according to Us Weekly. Hola magazine followed up the report, claiming the couple had a baby boy. The...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alexa Ray Joel Opens Up About Health Scare
- Ryan Lochte, Ireland Baldwin Look Hot (and Strip Down) In Calvin Klein Ads
- Will Arnett Files for Divorce From Amy Poehler
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- FOX News announces new daytime show 'Outnumbered'
- Robin Roberts: Doctor said I had two years to live
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- Taylor Swift crashes superfan's bridal shower ? VIDEO
- ?Neighbors': Seth Rogen and Zac Efron try out for ?Workaholics' cubicle ? NSFW VIDEO
- Scandal's Columbus Short Served Divorce Papers & Restraining Order by Wife That Allege He Threatened to Kill Her
- Bikini Shot of the Day: Candice Accola Hits the Beaches of Hawaii After Wrapping The Vampire Diaries!
- Real Housewives of Atlanta's Porsha Williams Charged With Battery After Scuffle With Kenya Moore During Reunion Taping