- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 06:56 AM by Kelly Fisher
Penn Badgley has nabbed a part almost every young guy in Hollywood was hoping to land. The 'Gossip Girl' star will portray the late singer Jeff Buckley in an upcoming biopic, Deadline reports. The film, titled 'Greetings from Tim Buckley,' tells the true story of how Buckley tries to understand why his father, Tim, abandoned him. The story takes place during the days leading up to his 1991 ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nick and JoAnna Garcia Swisher Reveal Daughter's Name
- Amanda Seyfried's Dog Lands a Movie Role
- Leonardo DiCaprio Parties at Cannes, Gives Thumbs Up to Female Admirer
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Cannes street style
- Documentary exploring history of Second Amendment features Ted Nugent, Ice-T
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Robert Kirkman talks about his crime comic ?Thief of Thieves.' Plus: check out the first four pages of the new issue ? EXCLUSIVE
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Vote now!
- Cars and the women who love them: Random hot girls in the ?Fast & Furious' films
- Gisele Bündchen and Sexy Sister Gabriela Stun at NYC Party—See the Pics!
- Jessica Chastain's Givency Dress Is Simply Grape-tastic
- Jessica Chastain's Purple Spanx Perfectly Match Her Givenchy Gown