- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 06:56 AM by Kelly Fisher
Penn Badgley has nabbed a part almost every young guy in Hollywood was hoping to land. The 'Gossip Girl' star will portray the late singer Jeff Buckley in an upcoming biopic, Deadline reports. The film, titled 'Greetings from Tim Buckley,' tells the true story of how Buckley tries to understand why his father, Tim, abandoned him. The story takes place during the days leading up to his 1991 trib...
Popeater Hot Topics
- New York State Woman Arrested for Allegedly Killing Her Newborn Daughter and Living with Her Corpse for Months
- 'I'm a Flawed, Flawed Man:' Former Music Teacher Sentenced to 40 Years for Sexually Abusing More Than a Dozen Girls Speaks Out in Court
- David Beckham Reveals Sweet Tattoo Dedicated to His Oldest Son Brooklyn
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Chrissie Hynde slammed for saying some rape victims 'have to take responsibility'
- Princess Diana Died 18 Years Ago Today: Take a Look Back at Her Life
- All of the Best, Sexiest Looks from the 2015 MTV VMAs After-Parties—See Kylie Jenner, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande & More!
- A Michigan Man Will Give Up His Kanye West Yeezy Boost Sneakers to Get a Working Kidney