- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 06:56 AM by Kelly Fisher
Penn Badgley has nabbed a part almost every young guy in Hollywood was hoping to land. The 'Gossip Girl' star will portray the late singer Jeff Buckley in an upcoming biopic, Deadline reports. The film, titled 'Greetings from Tim Buckley,' tells the true story of how Buckley tries to understand why his father, Tim, abandoned him. The story takes place during the days leading up to his 1991...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Robach on Cancer Fight: 'I'm in the Thick of It'
- Teen Son Charged with Fatally Shooting Parents in Capistrano Mansion
- Woman Who Drove Children into Ocean Charged with Attempted Murder
- Actress Sheila MacRae from 1960s re-creation of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty
- ?Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments ? VIDEO
- ?Episodes' star Chris Diamantopoulos reveals his first celeb crush, makes you want to listen to Roxette ? VIDEO
- Captain America exhibit opens at Disneyland: On the Scene
- Kim Kardashian Reaches 20 Million Followers on Twitter, Uses Kanye West Rap Lyric to Express Her Excitement (Obvs!)
- Chris Brown and Karreuche Tran Break Up (Again)
- Ricky Gervais (Fake) Cries After Being Named E!'s Hottie of the Week—Watch the Hilarious Clip!