- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 06:56 AM by Kelly Fisher
Penn Badgley has nabbed a part almost every young guy in Hollywood was hoping to land. The 'Gossip Girl' star will portray the late singer Jeff Buckley in an upcoming biopic, Deadline reports. The film, titled 'Greetings from Tim Buckley,' tells the true story of how Buckley tries to understand why his father, Tim, abandoned him. The story takes place during the days leading up to his 1991...
Popeater Hot Topics
- George W. Bush to Publish Book About His Father, George H.W. Bush
- Dita Von Teese Throws Annual 'Garden & Arts' Bash
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'
- Alicia Keys Is Pregnant With Baby No. 2—See the Sweet Pic!
- The Top 10 Revealed on SYTYCD, Another Houseguest Gets Sad News on Big Brother & More OMG TV Moments
- Pregnant Kelly Rowland Gushes About Her Hubby Tim Witherspoon: "He's an Amazing Man"