- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 06:56 AM by Kelly Fisher
Penn Badgley has nabbed a part almost every young guy in Hollywood was hoping to land. The 'Gossip Girl' star will portray the late singer Jeff Buckley in an upcoming biopic, Deadline reports. The film, titled 'Greetings from Tim Buckley,' tells the true story of how Buckley tries to understand why his father, Tim, abandoned him. The story takes place during the days leading up to his 1991...
Popeater Hot Topics
- T-Pain Performs Without Auto-Tune, Sounds Pretty Good, Actually (VIDEO)
- Amazing Pop Culture Pumpkins for Halloween
- A Cop's Best Friend: Dog Helps Police Bust Owner on Drug Charges
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' sneak peek: Is there a mole in the squad?
- Why 'Boy Meets World' star Maitland Ward sexes up red carpets
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case
- This Is Definitely Not the Best Way to Start Your Married Life
- Vanessa Hudgens Cuts Her Hair Even Shorter—See Her Long Bob!
- Will Game of Thrones Cast's Massive Season 7 Raises Make Them TV's Highest-Paid Stars?