- Posted May 14th 2011 at 01:01 PM by Christine Fenno
All new parents have their hands full, but Mariah Carey and husband Nick Cannon also dealt with a very unexpected visitor in the hospital where their daughter and son, Monroe and Moroccan, were born April 30. "Child Protective Services actually came to me," Cannon told Piers Morgan on CNN Thursday, "And said that they were here to see me because there had been allegations that there was drug an...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 09:15 PM by AOL TV Editors
Eva Longoria appeared on 'Piers Morgan Tonight' and spoke on camera about her divorce from basketball star Tony Parker for the very first time. "What was it like for you when it all exploded, when it all came out, when ... the fairytale was suddenly hit by this hammer blow?" asked Piers Morgan. "It was heartbreaking. It's the first time I'm talking about it, so I'm sorry," said Longoria, wit...
- Posted Feb 28th 2011 at 11:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Charlie Sheen capped off a day full of candid and explosive interviews with one final stop at 'Piers Morgan Tonight.' "I feel more alive, I feel more focused, I feel more energetic," Sheen told CNN's Morgan. "I'm on a quest to claim absolute victory on every front." "I'm on a mission right now: It's an operation to right some terrible wrongs," he said. "That's what fuels me, the truth." But ...
- Posted Feb 11th 2011 at 02:25 PM by Nicki Gostin
Piers Morgan has taken over Larry King's perch at CNN, and already he's wiped away the cobwebs and brought a welcome breath of fresh air to the hour. 'Piers Morgan Tonight' started off with a bang: an interview with Oprah. And although he's had a couple of missteps (hello, Kim and Kourtney), he's clearly found his groove, especially during the current uprisings in Egypt. The British ex-tabloid n...
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 02:50 AM by PopEater Staff
In the inaugural interview on 'Piers Morgan Tonight', which aired Monday night, talk show queen and OWN Network head Oprah Winfrey revealed she contemplated suicide at age 14 when she discovered she was pregnant. Winfrey discussed how she made bad choices in her youth as a result of not having boundaries, along with the sexual abuse that took place from when she was age 9 until 13. Winfrey reve...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM EW: Ryan Seacrest's Knock Knock Live Canceled After Two Episodes
- One Direction Releases First New Music Since Zayn Malik's Departure
- Ice-T Hilariously Voices Care Bears and More on Jimmy Fallon
- The roles that got away
- Boxing legend Oscar De La Hoya bashes 'Southpaw'
- Luke Bryan could reach greater heights, including Grammy Award
- Jason Bateman On Valerie Harper
- 'Jessica Jones' EP: Ritter Was 'Ideal'
- HBO Pres 'Open' To 'Thrones' Prequel
- Sons of Anarchy's Drea de Matteo Engaged to Michael Devin—Watch the Rock 'n' Roll Proposal
- How to Find Out Which Neutral Shade Works Best for Your Skin Tone
- Whitney Cummings Shows Off 25-Pound Weight Gain With Topless Photo—See for Yourself!