- Posted May 14th 2011 at 01:01 PM by Christine Fenno
All new parents have their hands full, but Mariah Carey and husband Nick Cannon also dealt with a very unexpected visitor in the hospital where their daughter and son, Monroe and Moroccan, were born April 30. "Child Protective Services actually came to me," Cannon told Piers Morgan on CNN Thursday, "And said that they were here to see me because there had been allegations that there was drug an...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 09:15 PM by AOL TV Editors
Eva Longoria appeared on 'Piers Morgan Tonight' and spoke on camera about her divorce from basketball star Tony Parker for the very first time. "What was it like for you when it all exploded, when it all came out, when ... the fairytale was suddenly hit by this hammer blow?" asked Piers Morgan. "It was heartbreaking. It's the first time I'm talking about it, so I'm sorry," said Longoria, wit...
- Posted Feb 28th 2011 at 11:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Charlie Sheen capped off a day full of candid and explosive interviews with one final stop at 'Piers Morgan Tonight.' "I feel more alive, I feel more focused, I feel more energetic," Sheen told CNN's Morgan. "I'm on a quest to claim absolute victory on every front." "I'm on a mission right now: It's an operation to right some terrible wrongs," he said. "That's what fuels me, the truth." But ...
- Posted Feb 11th 2011 at 02:25 PM by Nicki Gostin
Piers Morgan has taken over Larry King's perch at CNN, and already he's wiped away the cobwebs and brought a welcome breath of fresh air to the hour. 'Piers Morgan Tonight' started off with a bang: an interview with Oprah. And although he's had a couple of missteps (hello, Kim and Kourtney), he's clearly found his groove, especially during the current uprisings in Egypt. The British ex-tabloid n...
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 02:50 AM by PopEater Staff
In the inaugural interview on 'Piers Morgan Tonight', which aired Monday night, talk show queen and OWN Network head Oprah Winfrey revealed she contemplated suicide at age 14 when she discovered she was pregnant. Winfrey discussed how she made bad choices in her youth as a result of not having boundaries, along with the sexual abuse that took place from when she was age 9 until 13. Winfrey reve...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jimmy Carter: 'I Believe Jesus Would Approve of Gay Marriage'
- FROM EW: Harry Shearer Returning to The Simpsons
- Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out with Sisters Kim and Khloé But Did They Slam Scott Disick on Instagram?
- BET, Bounce TV pull 'Cosby Show' reruns from air
- Paula Deen blasted for brownface Twitter picture
- LAPD investigating Bill Cosby's alleged sexual abuse of young model
- Brody Jenner Wouldn't Mind Playing Matchmaker for Caitlyn Jenner: ''It Wouldn't Be That Hard to Find a Chick for Caitlyn''
- Wrestling with Celebrity: 16 Pro Wrestlers Who Made It Big Outside the Ring
- Taylor Swift Donates $50,000 to 11-Year-Old Fan with Cancer, Proves She's An Actual Angel on Earth—See Her Sweet Message!