- Posted May 20th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Jo Piazza
Former lovers Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams (pictured here in 2007) were very careful to avoid running into one another at the Cannes Film Festival in the south of France this week. Rachel arrived earlier in the week to promote her new Woody Allen flick, 'Midnight in Paris.' And just as McAdams was heading out of the city, Gosling arrived at the festival to promote his thriller, 'Drive.' C...
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 06:25 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
It's official -- as if we didn't know from their make out pics -- Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen have confirmed their couple status, according to People. "Yeah, we are together," Sheen told People yesterday at a Cannes event. From smooching at LAX airport to hitting the French film festival's red carpet hand in hand, we weren't filled with too much shock and awe when the duo finally spille...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 04:16 PM by Elizabeth Yun
The always cute and stylish Rachel McAdams made an interesting choice at the premiere of her film 'Midnight in Paris' at the Cannes Film Festival on Wednesday night. The petite starlet looked adorable, sporting curly blonde locks, but what was going on south of her shoulders really had onlookers gawping. McAdams' showed up to the premiere of the Woody Allen-directed comedy wearing a barely ther...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 06:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen made their first red carpet appearance Wednesday afternoon at the Cannes International Film Festival, PEOPLE reports. The couple was promoting their new Woody Allen-directed film, 'Midnight in Paris,' which was showing at the festival. "She's a genuinely lovely lady as well as being stunningly beautiful and very talented," Sheen, 42, told 'Entertainment Tonight ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Here's Why Back to the Future's Soundtrack Still Rocks 30 Years Later
- FROM EW: Disney Princes Get a Magic Mike Makeover
- Sienna Miller Gets in the Summer Spirit in a Sexy Snakeskin-print Bikini During Ibiza Vacation
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back
- Calvin Harris' First Photo of Taylor Swift on His Instagram Proves He's Smitten With Her—See the Pic!
- Eva Longoria Covers InStyle, Reveals She Wants to Be the "Female George Clooney"
- Scott Disick "Partying Hard" and "Off the Wagon" in South of France Without Kourtney Kardashian