- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Now that's a stylist's baby if we've ever seen one. Rachel Zoe and baby boy, Skyler, were spotted hitting Whole Foods market in Los Angeles -- no doubt picking up some organic baby food. Although we have a feeling that Zoe's baby boy won't be inheriting his mama's vast collection of everything chic, he does already seem to be picking up and totally rocking her style -- the pair looked oh so ...
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 03:45 AM by Christo Varghese
When stylist Rachel Zoe gave birth to her son Skyler Morrison seven weeks ago, her husband Rodger Berman decided to giver her a magnificent 'push present.' PEOPLE is reporting that Berman presented Zoe with a 10 carat cushion-cut diamond ring adorned with smaller diamonds in a platinum setting, designed by jeweler Neil Lane. RadarOnline.com is reporting that Berman purchased the ring for ...
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 10:30 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Outgoing celebrity stylist Brad Goreski, Rachel Zoe's former second-in-command whose clients include Cameron Diaz and Demi Moore, is getting his own Bravo reality show. Goreski, who cheerfully left Zoe's employ last year with a kiss, kiss "I love Rachel and she's taught me everything I know" departure, will star in 'It's a Brad Brad World' the network announced today. First there were ...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 09:05 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Rachel Zoe and husband Rodger Berman welcomed their first child last week and Wednesday the stylist posted her first photos of little Skyler Morrison. "The 2 loves of my life...@rbermanus and Skyler Morrison. My life is complete," she posted on her website along with the photo. The photo features Zoe, Berman and Skyler--Zoe looking super stylish less than a week after having a baby. Zoe's ...
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 03:20 PM by Sarah Crow
Rachel Zoe and her husband Rodger Berman have welcomed their first child in Los Angeles, PEOPLE reports. Zoe's rep announced that the 6-pound, 12-ounce baby boy, Skyler Morrison Berman, arrived in the world safe and sound, much to the delight of his proud parents. "Mom and Dad 'LITERALLY' could not be happier or more in love with their son!" Zoe and Berman announced in a statement. ...
- Posted Jan 28th 2011 at 07:55 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Rachel Zoe is expecting a baby boy this March, and even this fashion-forward diva isn't immune to pregnancy cravings. The sassy stylist can't get enough sour things. "I really enjoy things that are tart, that's especially refreshing to me," Zoe told PEOPLE. "Strawberries, grapefruit, things that are really sour." The 39-year-old and her husband Roger Berman are looking forward to the ...
- Posted Jan 28th 2011 at 02:30 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Some of Hollywood's favorite female (and male) television stars gathered last night in West Hollywood for Elle's inaugural Women in Television Celebratory Dinner at the Soho House. The celebs were looking their best as they celebrated the February issue of Elle, which features many of the actresses who attended the dinner. 'Modern Family' star Sofia Vergara is one of the featured women, and ...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 06:34 AM by Kelly Fisher
Rachel Zoe better start stocking up on a blue wardrobe. The pregnant stylist-turned-reality star revealed to WWD that she's having a baby boy. "It all depends on his arrival, " Zoe told the reporter, regarding her growing stomach and what lies ahead in her future. Her husband, Rodger Berman, then officially spilled the beans, declaring "It's a boy!" as he kissed his wife's stomach. As if ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter After Arrest
- Avicii vs. Zedd: It's a Memorial Day Playlist Showdown!
- Prince William Is 'Very Excited' About Becoming a Father
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- ?Fast & Furious 6?: That ending! THAT ENDING! (SPOILERS)
- ?Arrested Development': Five episodes to watch to get ready for Sunday
- ?Fast & Furious': 10 take-aways after an all-day franchise marathon
- Leonardo DiCaprio Surrounded by Hot Women on Yacht in Cannes—See the Pic!
- Zach Braff's Kickstarter Campaign Passes $3 Million as Kate Hudson, Anna Kendrick Join His Film
- Mariah Carey Sings, Good Morning America Cleans Up Her Vocals—Watch Now!