- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 04:50 PM by Kelly Fisher
Two outta three ain't bad. 'American Idol' has two judges signed on for next season, but who's still on the fence? Steven Tyler and longtime 'Idol' vet Randy Jackson are both set to return to the small screen next season, E! Online confirms. But what about J.Lo? Jennifer Lopez has been vocal about her hesitance to return to the judges' table, and currently she's the only one holding out to a...
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 09:29 AM by AOL TV Editors
Randy Jackson snuck away from 'American Idol' during this finale week to sit down with 'Chelsea Lately.' Chelsea Handler took the opportunity to talk to him about the new judges and ask his predictions for the finale. "They're a little bit warmer, a little bit sweeter," Jackson said of Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez. He intimated that it might be because they are current artists, and perhaps c...
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 05:25 PM by Amber James
Chris Medina was cut Wednesday night from 'American Idol,' less than a month after telling the world his heartbreaking story about standing by his severely disabled fiancee. Tasked with delivering the bad news to Medina, judge Jennifer Lopez finally let her guard down and wept uncontrollably. Lopez's raw and surprising show of emotion proves there is still some humanity left in Hollywood, even...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zayn Malik Speaks Out About Leaving One Direction: 'I Feel Like I'm Doing What's Right'
- KUWTK: Bruce Jenner Cries After Kris Removes Him from Her Living Will (Video)
- Former Family Matters Star Darius McCrary Arrested for Failing to Pay Child Support
- Britney Spears is learning pre-algebra to keep up with her sons
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Why Katy Perry Is Keeping Her Hair Black: She's in Mourning
- Khloé Kardashian and French Montana ''Acting Very Much as a Couple'' While Partying in Miami
- Nick Jonas Totally Gets Zayn Malik's Decision to Leave One Direction: It Was ''Time to Close a Chapter''