- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 04:50 PM by Kelly Fisher
Two outta three ain't bad. 'American Idol' has two judges signed on for next season, but who's still on the fence? Steven Tyler and longtime 'Idol' vet Randy Jackson are both set to return to the small screen next season, E! Online confirms. But what about J.Lo? Jennifer Lopez has been vocal about her hesitance to return to the judges' table, and currently she's the only one holding out to...
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 09:29 AM by AOL TV Editors
Randy Jackson snuck away from 'American Idol' during this finale week to sit down with 'Chelsea Lately.' Chelsea Handler took the opportunity to talk to him about the new judges and ask his predictions for the finale. "They're a little bit warmer, a little bit sweeter," Jackson said of Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez. He intimated that it might be because they are current artists, and perhaps...
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 05:25 PM by Amber James
Chris Medina was cut Wednesday night from 'American Idol,' less than a month after telling the world his heartbreaking story about standing by his severely disabled fiancee. Tasked with delivering the bad news to Medina, judge Jennifer Lopez finally let her guard down and wept uncontrollably. Lopez's raw and surprising show of emotion proves there is still some humanity left in Hollywood, even...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Game of Thrones Preps Cast for 7th Season
- Brooklyn Beckham Is Officially a Model: See His High-Fashion T Shoot
- Poison Likely Killed Utah Family of 5, Authorities Say
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' sneak peek: Is there a mole in the squad?
- Elle MacPherson gave up drugs and alcohol to stay fit at 50
- Why 'Boy Meets World' star Maitland Ward sexes up red carpets
- Funny or Die spoofs viral New York City street-harassment video
- Jim Carrey reprises his Matthew McConaughey impression on ?Letterman'
- This Is Definitely Not the Best Way to Start Your Married Life
- Vanessa Hudgens Cuts Her Hair Even Shorter—See Her Long Bob!
- Will Game of Thrones Cast's Massive Season 7 Raises Make Them TV's Highest-Paid Stars?