- Posted Dec 31st 2010 at 01:05 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Reese Witherspoon's fiancé, Jim Toth, went out of his way to find a unique engagement ring to accompany his proposal. PEOPLE reports that Toth, 40, gave his future bride-to-be a 4-carat Ashoka-cut diamond set on a diamond-and-pavé-adorned platinum band. The ring was custom-designed with Toth's input by jeweler William Goldberg of the William Goldberg Diamond Corp. Goldberg told...
- Posted Dec 30th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
While many people would be hurt by their ex moving on, Ryan Phillippe is taking the news of ex-wife Reese Witherspoon's engagement in stride. Witherspoon, who has two children with Phillippe, recently announced her engagement to her boyfriend of almost one year, CAA agent Jim Toth. Toth popped the question with a classic 4-carat Ashoka sparkler while the couple were vacationing together in Ojai...
- Posted Dec 30th 2010 at 07:15 AM by Jo Piazza
Was there something in the water this holiday season? Was Jared having an extra big sale on diamonds in the greater Los Angeles area, or is love simply winning over all the hardened hearts of Tinseltown? Whatever it is, we have witnessed an overdose of celebrity engagements this week -- from Hugh Hefner, who continues to give us the willies and forces us to try to divide 84 by 24 in our heads...
- Posted Dec 28th 2010 at 05:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Reese Witherspoon is engaged! The Oscar winner will marry boyfriend Jim Toth, Usmagazine.com confirms. "They are extremely happy," her rep said. Toth -- an agent in Hollywood -- and Witherspoon have been dating for almost a year....
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 06:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Reese Witherspoon is featured on the cover of this week's Entertainment Weekly magazine--and in the accompanying interview the actress talks about her divorce from Ryan Phillippe, Googling herself, and why she might need a therapist. "It definitely sometimes feels like a suit that I wish I could zip off," the Academy Award-winning actress tells the magazine (via JustJared.com) about her divorce...
- Posted Nov 30th 2010 at 06:00 AM by Sarah Crow
Being a single mom is no easy task, but Reese Witherspoon approaches both motherhood and her career with a smile. The actress, 34, whose place in history will be, quite literally, cemented on Wednesday when she receives her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, also takes center stage as the cover girl for Glamour's January issue. Witherspoon opens up to the magazine about guys, goals and wher...
- Posted Nov 7th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
It's a story as old as time: boy meets girl, they fall in love, and somebody cheats. Although the formula is pretty standard, when one (or both) of the people involved are Hollywood celebs, it may not be as simple as splitting up your stuff. While some famous couples handle their breakups behind closed doors, others choose to take a less discreet route, airing their dirty laundry in front of milli...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michael Sam Joins the Canadian Football League, Signs with the Montreal Alouettes
- Feces Falls from the Sky, Ruins Sweet 16 Party
- See John Travolta, Cuba Gooding Jr. and More in First Cast Pics of O.J. Simpson Series American Crime Story (PHOTOS)
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- All-American Summer 2015
- You Have to Watch This A Capella Boy Meets World Theme Song Mashup!
- Today Is a Legendary Day in Ireland and All the Celebs Are Tweeting About It
- Dwayne Johnson Sets Guinness World Record for Taking Selfies—Watch Him in Action at San Andreas Premiere!