- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 03:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
Regis Philbin has been letting himself get a little creepy as he heads toward retirement, ogling photos of Rosie Huntington-Whitely and pausing a bit too long thinking about Jennifer Lawrence's nude make-up preparation for 'X-Men: First Class.' You'd think his co-host, Kelly Ripa, would be used to it by now. But Thursday on 'Live With Regis and Kelly', Philbin made a comment that legitimately c...
- Posted Jun 14th 2011 at 07:00 PM by AOL TV Editors
If you've been suspecting that Betty White has an evil plot to take over television, you got some confirmation Tuesday morning when she co-hosted 'Live With Regis and Kelly' (weekdays, syndicated). Sitting next to Regis Philbin at the table where Kelly Ripa usually sits, the first thing she said was, "Well, I finally got rid of Kelly. It wasn't easy." During the usual morning conversation, Whit...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 12:35 AM by AOL TV Editors
On 'Live With Regis and Kelly', Regis Philbin relived a private dinner party he attended with several well-known comedy giants. But, of course, he initially had a bit of trouble getting in. "Regis had quite a night last night," Philbin said, referring to himself in the third person. "Regis had dinner with ... Dave Letterman, Don Rickles, Steve Martin. I mean, it was a meeting of great comedic m...
- Posted Jan 26th 2011 at 06:59 PM by Rebecca Macatee
When Regis Philbin announced his retirement from 'Live! with Regis and Kelly' last week, all kinds of rumors circulated that the veteran host was leaving over a pay cut. But when Regis sat down with Access Hollywood, the 79-year-old opened up about the bigger, emotional struggles he faced leaving the show after 28 years. Regis said, "I was told by everybody within the ABC structure to do thi...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 12:30 PM by Rob Shuter
There's a new twist in the surprise departure of Regis Philbin from 'Live With Regis and Kelly,' and as you'd expect, it centers around money. Loads of money. Regis fired his longtime manager, Jim Griffin, right after telling viewers he was quitting, and sources say he made the move because he was insulted by a proposed pay cut. According to TMZ sources, Regis makes between $18 and $20 millio...
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 04:22 PM by Amber James
Not long after 'Live With Regis and Kelly' host Regis Philbin announced he was retiring from morning television, fans began to wonder who would replace the iconic host. Although his exact end date has not been specified, he plans to leave the program sometime in late summer. "I don't want to alarm anybody, but this will be my last year on the show," he said on Tuesday's episode. "There is a tim...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelsea Ballerini Talks Ultimate Jam Session with Taylor Swift: 'I Was on Cloud 900'
- Ex-Nanny Told Friends She 'Is in Love' with Ben Affleck; He Denies Affair
- Love Notes and Secret Promises: Why Bachelorette Star Kaitlyn Says Shawn 'Was Always the One'
- Hulk Hogan wants investigation to determine if Gawker leaked his racist rant
- Mia Farrow shares address of man who shot Cecil the lion on Twitter
- 'Queen of Versailles' star's daughter died of accidental drug overdose
- Here's Why Orange Is the New Black's Danielle Brooks Is Officially Our New Girl Crush
- This 17-Year-Old Died After 911 Dispatcher Told Panicked Caller to ''Deal With It'' and Hung Up—Listen!
- Jon Snow Totally Isn't Dead on Game of Thrones—Here's Every Clue That Proves It