- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 10:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
It was the year's biggest fashion event: Monday night's 2011 Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala in New York City. And this year, the gala honored late designer Alexander McQueen with an exhibition dedicated entirely to his designs. Some of Hollywood's biggest fashionistas rocked the red carpet including Beyonce in a Pucci design, Renee Zellweger in Carolina Herrera, Rihanna in a...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 02:15 PM by Katelyn Mullen
This certainly doesn't look like the face of the broken-hearted! Renee Zellweger stunned crowds yesterday at the Tommy Hilfiger Limited Edition Bag Launch for Breast Health International in this brilliant red trench coat and nude pumps. But perhaps the most notable piece of Zellweger's eye-catching look was the genuine smile on her face. Although this is the first official appearance by the...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 08:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper's break up was one of Hollywood's most surprising splits this year--mostly because no one knew they were having any trouble. And while there have been rumblings of infidelity on the part of Cooper, an insider close to the former couple says that's not the case at all. "If I had to pick any possible mistress it would be Brad's career," the source tells...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 10:25 AM by Rob Shuter
After a heartbreaking split from Bradley Cooper, Renee Zellweger is turning to some very unlikely places for comfort, including New York's best drag queens, a romantic book about a perfect relationship and her longtime friend Sandra Bullock. "It's been a rough couple of days for Renee in New York, but rather than hide away from the world after nursing her heartache, she decided the best revenge...
- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 10:00 AM by Rob Shuter
Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger have broken up, leaving family, friends and fans to ask ... what went wrong? "They were such a great couple that we are all shocked," a friend of Renee's tells me. "We all thought for sure they were going to be together forever after they moved in together last fall -- we're really sad." My source says Renee even skipped the Golden Globes in January to be...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 06:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
After two years of dating, Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper have called it quits. Sources close to the couple tell PEOPLE that the high wattage Hollywood couple have broken up. Zellweger, 41, and Cooper, 36, began dating two years ago and moved in together last fall. They met six years ago on the set of film 'Case 39' but only started dating in 2009. Their reps have no comment on the...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 06:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Bradley Cooper is very happily dating Renee Zellweger, and many can't wait to see when the 'Limitless' actor will propose to his longtime girlfriend. But is the actor afraid of marriage after his first one failed after just four short months? He stopped by Howard Stern's Sirius XM radio show this morning and discussed just that. Cooper married 'Blue Bloods' actress Jennifer Esposito in December...
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHONJ Recap: Jacqueline Laurita Returns, Shares Her Emotional Texts to Teresa
- Hilary Duff: 'Why Not' Film a Lizzie McGuire Reunion
- Jennifer Lawrence Supports Chris Martin, Kerry Washington Gives a Baby Update & More Weekend News
- Hilary Duff says new album will reflect Texas roots
- Vince Neil says no more country music for Motley Crue
- Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- The Good Wife Bosses Talk Shocking Status Change, Alicia and Kalinda's Friendship and More Season 6 Scoop
- Once Upon a Time's Frozen Premiere: Anna's Insane Voice, Regina's Awesome Twist and Everything You Need to Know!
- Eric "The Actor" Lynch Dies at 39, Hollywood Reacts to Beloved Howard Stern Show Caller and Guest