- Posted May 4th 2011 at 07:35 AM by AOL TV Editors
Ricky Martin is aware that a lot of people weren't surprised when he finally came out and announced he was gay. As detailed in his autobiography, 'Me,' it was more about his own internal struggles. "What I was feeling, according to what I had in my mind, was evil," he told Jay Leno on 'The Tonight Show' referring to societal and religious expectations. What made his early struggles with his...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Splits with Boyfriend David Lucado
- Dating Naked Couple Weds! Bride Reveals All the Details
- Virginia Ex-Governor Forced to Air Dirty Laundry in Court to Protect Himself
- 'Frasier's' David Hyde Pierce joins ?The Good Wife'
- Blake Shelton: 'I gotta get back to singing about getting drunk' on new album
- Martina McBride and Billy Ray Cyrus team up to honor the Beatles
- ?Rock Band' developer debuts a game for wannabe dream exorcists
- Poll: Which ?Walking Dead' magazine cover is your favorite?
- Britney Spears Has a "S---ty Day" Post-Split
- Donald Trump Completes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With the Help of Miss Universe and Miss USA—Watch Now!
- Dakota Fanning Loves Lisa Vanderpump, Talks 21st Birthday Plans (Yup, a Drink May Be Involved)