- Posted May 4th 2011 at 07:35 AM by AOL TV Editors
Ricky Martin is aware that a lot of people weren't surprised when he finally came out and announced he was gay. As detailed in his autobiography, 'Me,' it was more about his own internal struggles. "What I was feeling, according to what I had in my mind, was evil," he told Jay Leno on 'The Tonight Show' referring to societal and religious expectations. What made his early struggles with his ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beverly Johnson Speaks Out About New Bill Cosby Revelations: 'No One Has the Right to Another's Body or Sexuality'
- The Top 5 Reasons We're Obsessed with Kylie Jenner
- WATCH: Little People, Big World's Zack Roloff Loses His Brother Jeremy's Wedding Ring
- Harry Shearer returning to 'The Simpsons' with new deal
- Paula Deen blasted for brownface Twitter picture
- Whoopi Goldberg: Bill Cosby is 'innocent until proven guilty'
- Starbucks Just Gave Themselves a Major Menu Upgrade—Find Out How Your Coffee's About to Get Way Better
- Eva Mendes Reveals Ryan Gosling's Dog Is ''So Sweet'' With Daughter Esmeralda: See the Pic That Proves It!
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Case; Finds Evidence "Sufficient" Enough to Move Forward