- Posted May 4th 2011 at 07:35 AM by AOL TV Editors
Ricky Martin is aware that a lot of people weren't surprised when he finally came out and announced he was gay. As detailed in his autobiography, 'Me,' it was more about his own internal struggles. "What I was feeling, according to what I had in my mind, was evil," he told Jay Leno on 'The Tonight Show' referring to societal and religious expectations. What made his early struggles with his ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bestselling Author Brad Meltzer Helps Save Former Teacher's Life by Finding Her a Kidney Donor
- FROM SI: Ronda Rousey Warns She Isn't a 'First Date Kind of a Girl'
- Serayah on Being in Taylor Swift's Squad: 'It's Just a Bunch of Girls Hanging Out'
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged with 1983 murder of girlfriend
- James Bond author sorry for saying Idris Elba 'too street' for 007
- Taylor Swift fan arrested for storming stage at concert
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Tyga and More Become Alexander Wang's Squad in New DoSomething Campaign
- Anderson Cooper's Dog Molly Passes Away—See the Sweet Tribute to His Four-Legged Friend
- How Often Should You Really Use Hair Conditioner?