- Posted May 4th 2011 at 07:35 AM by AOL TV Editors
Ricky Martin is aware that a lot of people weren't surprised when he finally came out and announced he was gay. As detailed in his autobiography, 'Me,' it was more about his own internal struggles. "What I was feeling, according to what I had in my mind, was evil," he told Jay Leno on 'The Tonight Show' referring to societal and religious expectations. What made his early struggles with his ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- SNL Sends Up Donald Trump in Season Premiere: 'He Puts His Hair on One Strand at a Time'
- You're Not the Only One Excited for the Big Game! Meet Hollywood's Biggest Football Fanatics
- She 'Wanted to Collect the Whole World': SNL Pokes Fun at Taylor Swift's All-Powerful Squad
- Lovelorn fan proposes to Keira Knightely during Broadway debut
- Geena Davis, 59, to play 44-year-old Jon Hamm's daughter
- Jim Carrey's ex reportedly committed suicide using pills prescribed to the comedian
- Chantal Awkwardly Freezes Up During a Private Chat With Diane von Furstenberg—Watch the House of DVF Clip!
- Khloé Kardashian Comforts ''Devastated'' Ex Lamar Odom After His Friend Jamie's Death: Watch the Emotional KUWTK Clip
- Durrani Gets in Trouble for Taking Selfies in the Bathroom at Work—Watch the DASH Dolls Clip!