- Posted May 4th 2011 at 07:35 AM by AOL TV Editors
Ricky Martin is aware that a lot of people weren't surprised when he finally came out and announced he was gay. As detailed in his autobiography, 'Me,' it was more about his own internal struggles. "What I was feeling, according to what I had in my mind, was evil," he told Jay Leno on 'The Tonight Show' referring to societal and religious expectations. What made his early struggles with his ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nelson Mandela Memorial: Obama, World Leaders Join Singing Crowds
- Eleanor Parker of The Sound of Music Dies at 91
- Watch: The Muppets' Swedish Chef Battles Gordon Ramsay in an Epic Food Fight
- Megyn Kelly chats with Jay Leno on 'The Tonight Show'
- Not half bad! Aliana Lohan posts a video singing Christina Aguilera's 'Beautiful'
- ?The Sing-Off': The best little a cappella show returns
- Britney Spears is right: 5 reasons ?Chaotic' is her worst career move ever ? VIDEO
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- Simon Cowell Got a Massage During Lauren Silverman's Baby Shower
- The Voice's Top 5 Take the Semi-Finals Stage, Sleepy Hollow's Fall Finale's Shocking Reveal and More OMG TV Moments!
- Lea Michele Releases Preview of Debut Single "Cannonball"—Plus, Check Out Her Album Cover for Louder!