- Posted May 4th 2011 at 07:35 AM by AOL TV Editors
Ricky Martin is aware that a lot of people weren't surprised when he finally came out and announced he was gay. As detailed in his autobiography, 'Me,' it was more about his own internal struggles. "What I was feeling, according to what I had in my mind, was evil," he told Jay Leno on 'The Tonight Show' referring to societal and religious expectations. What made his early struggles with his...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is Kate Bosworth Launching Her Own Clothing Line?
- Andy Cohen Asked Kate Hudson What Awkward Question? (VIDEO)
- Are Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Ready to Wed?
- What problem? Ariana Grande is new princess of pop with hit single, feverish fans, 2nd album
- Kelly Rowland talks pregnancy: ?It's a boy!'
- Stars who lost their mojo
- Can you name every costume in our Comic-Con supercut?
- Watch Brian Williams report Allison Williams' ?Peter Pan Live' news
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Already Has Her Emmy Dress Picked Out, Minnie Driver Reveals Her Own Hair Plans For the Big Night
- The Real Housewives of Melbourne Invade Bravo—Meet Your New Aussie Faves!
- Aw! Brian Williams Announces Daughter Allison Williams' Casting as Peter Pan in NBC's Live Musical—Watch Now!