- Posted May 4th 2011 at 07:35 AM by AOL TV Editors
Ricky Martin is aware that a lot of people weren't surprised when he finally came out and announced he was gay. As detailed in his autobiography, 'Me,' it was more about his own internal struggles. "What I was feeling, according to what I had in my mind, was evil," he told Jay Leno on 'The Tonight Show' referring to societal and religious expectations. What made his early struggles with his ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby's Original Accuser Andrea Constand Calls Him a 'Narcissist' Who Missed Cues That She's Gay
- Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Hits the Shore with Her 'Perfect Nuggets' (PHOTO)
- Tina Fey on Donald Trump's Presidential Run: 'It's Great For Comedy'
- Keith Richards documentary, solo album debut same day
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen pondering 'Fuller House' role, Netflix boss says
- ABC's David Muir and NBC's Lester Holt neck-and-neck
- Queen Latifah, Mary J. Blige Join NBC's The Wiz Live!—Find Out Who They're Playing!
- Macy Gray's "B.O.B." Video Is a Love Song to Her Vibrator—Watch!
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Cops to Texting Other Guys in Kendra on Top Teaser: ''I'm Playing With Fire''—Watch!