- Posted May 4th 2011 at 07:35 AM by AOL TV Editors
Ricky Martin is aware that a lot of people weren't surprised when he finally came out and announced he was gay. As detailed in his autobiography, 'Me,' it was more about his own internal struggles. "What I was feeling, according to what I had in my mind, was evil," he told Jay Leno on 'The Tonight Show' referring to societal and religious expectations. What made his early struggles with his ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joe Cocker, Fiery English Soul Singer, Dead at 70
- Yankees Foundation to Pay Slain NYPD Officer's Children's Tuition
- See Elton John and David Furnish's Monogrammed Wedding Cake
- Joe Cocker dead at 70, report says
- HBO releases new 'Game of Thrones' footage in trailer
- Heidi Klum ads showed too much skin for Las Vegas?
- The 10 Worst Movies of 2014, Featuring Lots of Michael Bay
- Singer Joe Cocker Dead at 70 After Losing Battle to Lung Cancer
- Cristiano Ronaldo's New Statue Has a Very Impressive Penis Bulge