Robert Downey Jr.
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 04:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Hollywood scandals are nothing new, but in recent years, an increasing number of celebrities have pushed their luck to the absolute limit with few consequences. Charlie Sheen is the latest in a long line of celebrities to break down in a very public manner, airing his grievances to anyone who will listen. Yet, despite his multiple arrests, substance abuse problems, domestic violence allegations...
- Posted Jan 19th 2011 at 01:00 AM by Moviefone Editors
Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law are currently hard at work on the sequel to Guy Ritchie's 'Sherlock Holmes,' and 'Entertainment Tonight' has been kind enough to share the first behind-the-scenes look at the film's progress. 'ET' cameras paid a visit to the set recently, where they were greeted by an unsettling sight: star Robert Downey Jr. in drag. Too bad Ricky Gervais didn't know about this --...
- Posted Jan 16th 2011 at 11:11 PM by PopEater Staff
We're going to guess Robert Downey Jr.'s wife wasn't too happy with her husband when he presented the award for Best Actress in a Comedy or Musical at the Golden Globes. "I consider myself a veteran of sorts," he began on stage. "And I've made somewhat a study of this." "I don't know if an actress can do her best work, until I've slept with her, Julianne," Downey Jr. continued, referring to ...
- Posted Nov 6th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Jo Piazza
Poor Robert Downey Jr. You do a few recreational drugs, get arrested, go to rehab, more than the average person in your twenties and thirties and suddenly you become the catch-all for bad behavior in Hollywood. Did someone beat up their wife, get caught with a hooker or expose themselves as a bigoted racist this week? Well Robert Downey Jr. must been able to put it in perspective right? Wro...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch: This Monkey Is a Expert Puppy Masseuse
- Inside Kelly Clarkson and Husband Brandon Blackstock's Grown-up Date Night with Reba McEntire
- Four-Year-Old Leaves Home in the Middle of the Night to Search for a Slushie
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Scott Disick Plans to Return to Rehab: "I'm Not Done Working on Myself"
- Coco Rocha Gives Birth! Model and Husband James Conran Share First Photo of Their "Beautiful" Baby Girl
- Nick Jonas Delivers Alcohol, Crashes Party and Sings and Drinks With Fans—Check Out Pics and Details!