- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 03:10 PM by Elizabeth Yun
The marketing campaign for 'Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' seems to be defying all the conventions set by mainstream blockbusters. While most studios scramble to earn a more wide-reaching PG-13 rating as opposed to the (literally) restrictive R or the absolutely dreaded NC-17 -- a rating that was the source of much controversy with the Oscar-nominated film 'Blue Valentine' back in December 2010 --...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 07:55 PM by Rebecca Macatee
'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is the most highly anticipated film since 'Harry Potter. W Magazine has an exclusive interview with director David Fincher featuring an intimate look at the making of the film and bringing the best-selling book's dynamic characters to life on screen. Fincher picked actress Rooney Mara for the coveted starring role of Lisbeth Salander, the story's complicated...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Reynolds: I'm Ready for Diaper Duty
- Wrestling Legend James 'Kamala' Harris Fights Back After Leg Amputations
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Kate Hudson Reveals Thanksgiving Plans, Years-Long Birthday Gift For Mom Goldie Hawn
- Brand Ambassadors Clash While Planning Luncheon for Diane von Furstenberg—See the House of DVF Clip!
- Happy 22nd Birthday, Miley Cyrus! See Her Wildest Pics