- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 03:10 PM by Elizabeth Yun
The marketing campaign for 'Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' seems to be defying all the conventions set by mainstream blockbusters. While most studios scramble to earn a more wide-reaching PG-13 rating as opposed to the (literally) restrictive R or the absolutely dreaded NC-17 -- a rating that was the source of much controversy with the Oscar-nominated film 'Blue Valentine' back in December 2010 -- t...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 07:55 PM by Rebecca Macatee
'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is the most highly anticipated film since 'Harry Potter. W Magazine has an exclusive interview with director David Fincher featuring an intimate look at the making of the film and bringing the best-selling book's dynamic characters to life on screen. Fincher picked actress Rooney Mara for the coveted starring role of Lisbeth Salander, the story's complicated her...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch a Kangaroo Punch a Drone Out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Enter to Win Our Exclusive Giveaway and Get Your Best Brows Ever!
- How Did Faye Grant React to Stephen Collins's Interview on 20/20?
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- Best of 2014: Top 10 Beauty Looks of the Year
- Guess What Nikki Reed is Doing for the Holidays
- This Guy Is Casually Hanging Out With Nicki Minaj's Naked Booty (Sorta)—See the Funny Pic!