- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 03:10 PM by Elizabeth Yun
The marketing campaign for 'Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' seems to be defying all the conventions set by mainstream blockbusters. While most studios scramble to earn a more wide-reaching PG-13 rating as opposed to the (literally) restrictive R or the absolutely dreaded NC-17 -- a rating that was the source of much controversy with the Oscar-nominated film 'Blue Valentine' back in December 2010 -- t...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 07:55 PM by Rebecca Macatee
'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is the most highly anticipated film since 'Harry Potter. W Magazine has an exclusive interview with director David Fincher featuring an intimate look at the making of the film and bringing the best-selling book's dynamic characters to life on screen. Fincher picked actress Rooney Mara for the coveted starring role of Lisbeth Salander, the story's complicated her...
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?New Girl' renewed for season 5 by Fox
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'sexist;' Comedy Central stands behind new 'Daily Show' host
- 'Britain's Got Talent' execs afraid of host's wardrobe malfunctions?
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Bans All Non-Essential Travel to Indiana, Arkansas Passes Similar Bill on Religious Freedom
- E! News Nominated for Two Daytime Emmy Awards!
- The Selfie Shoe Might Be a Thing, But We're Praying It's an April Fools' Prank