- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 03:10 PM by Elizabeth Yun
The marketing campaign for 'Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' seems to be defying all the conventions set by mainstream blockbusters. While most studios scramble to earn a more wide-reaching PG-13 rating as opposed to the (literally) restrictive R or the absolutely dreaded NC-17 -- a rating that was the source of much controversy with the Oscar-nominated film 'Blue Valentine' back in December 2010 -- t...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 07:55 PM by Rebecca Macatee
'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is the most highly anticipated film since 'Harry Potter. W Magazine has an exclusive interview with director David Fincher featuring an intimate look at the making of the film and bringing the best-selling book's dynamic characters to life on screen. Fincher picked actress Rooney Mara for the coveted starring role of Lisbeth Salander, the story's complicated her...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jaden Smith Turns Heads at Coachella with His Ever-Evolving Style
- Outlander Fans: We'll Leave You Alone with This Video of Star Sam Heughan
- Meet the Players in the Birth of Royal Baby No. 2
- Miley Cyrus and Rumer Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- R&B singer Johnny Kemp found dead on beach
- Shia LaBeouf says rehab therapy was like method acting
- Happy 36th Birthday, Kourtney Kardashian! See the Hot Mama's Adorable Family Pics
- Zayn Malik Thanks One Direction in Heartwarming Speech at Asian Awards, 1st Appearance Since Leaving Band
- Amber Heard and James Franco "Have Great Chemistry"