- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 03:10 PM by Elizabeth Yun
The marketing campaign for 'Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' seems to be defying all the conventions set by mainstream blockbusters. While most studios scramble to earn a more wide-reaching PG-13 rating as opposed to the (literally) restrictive R or the absolutely dreaded NC-17 -- a rating that was the source of much controversy with the Oscar-nominated film 'Blue Valentine' back in December 2010 --...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 07:55 PM by Rebecca Macatee
'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is the most highly anticipated film since 'Harry Potter. W Magazine has an exclusive interview with director David Fincher featuring an intimate look at the making of the film and bringing the best-selling book's dynamic characters to life on screen. Fincher picked actress Rooney Mara for the coveted starring role of Lisbeth Salander, the story's complicated...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- Lady Gaga's Ghost Machine, Justin Bieber's Batmobile and Rihanna's $1 Million Hair—See the Craziest Celeb Purchases!
- YouTube Star Timothy DeLaGhetto Surprises His Parents by Paying Off Their Mortgage—Watch the Sweet Video!
- Details About Maya Rudolph's Fourth Child Finally Revealed Days Before Her First Birthday