- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 03:10 PM by Elizabeth Yun
The marketing campaign for 'Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' seems to be defying all the conventions set by mainstream blockbusters. While most studios scramble to earn a more wide-reaching PG-13 rating as opposed to the (literally) restrictive R or the absolutely dreaded NC-17 -- a rating that was the source of much controversy with the Oscar-nominated film 'Blue Valentine' back in December 2010 --...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 07:55 PM by Rebecca Macatee
'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is the most highly anticipated film since 'Harry Potter. W Magazine has an exclusive interview with director David Fincher featuring an intimate look at the making of the film and bringing the best-selling book's dynamic characters to life on screen. Fincher picked actress Rooney Mara for the coveted starring role of Lisbeth Salander, the story's complicated...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chelsea Handler Accuses Instagram of Sexism for Yanking Her Topless Photo
- Tameka 'Tiny' Harris: Why She Permanently Changed Her Eye Color to Ice-Gray
- William & Kate Enjoy a Scottish Babymoon - with Prince George!
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- 'Duck Dynasty's' Jep Robertson speaks out on mysterious illness
- Kim Kardashian's corset selfie raises questions: How dangerous is the practice of corseting?
- Constantine's Angelica Celaya Promises Major Sparks Will Fly Between Zed and John
- Taylor Swift Is One of Miley Cyrus' Favorite Things for Halloween—With a Twist!
- The Colbert Report Finale Date Set—Find Out When to Say Goodbye