- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 05:15 AM by Christo Varghese
Russell Brand and Kristen Wiig have been named PETA's (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities of 2011. On PETA's official website, comedians Brand and Wigg were said to have captured the hearts of many with their comedic charm and compassionate choices. Brand, who has been a vegetarian since age 14, told PETA, "You shouldn't eat animals, it's mean to...
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 06:00 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Everyone needs a moment or two to relax. Even funny man Russell Brand. The shirtless comedian stepped out onto his balcony to practice some yoga in Miami over the weekend. The balcony seems to be a peaceful place for some meditation, with the sounds of the waves crashing in front of him. Brand is calling the waterfront property home while he's filming the upcoming musical full of A-list stars,...
- Posted May 31st 2011 at 06:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
We've seen photos of a bikini-clad Julianne Hough from the set of the highly anticipated film, 'Rock of Ages'--and now we're getting a peek at Alec Baldwin in costume too. Director Adam Shankman Tweeted the photo of Baldwin and costar Russell Brand on Tuesday. The '30 Rock' star is decked out with long blond hair, bandana around his neck and a killer jean vest. Baldwin is just one of the big...
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 05:48 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Looking every bit the part of a well-endowed pin up girl, Katy Perry graces the cover of Vanity Fair's June issue and is spilling on her lack of a childhood, complete trust in hubby, Russell Brand, on what legume she modeled her career after. "My career is like an artichoke," Perry told Vanity Fair. "People might think that the leaves are tasty and buttered up and delicious, and they don't even...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 04:20 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Katy Perry's mother, Mary Perry Hudson, is speaking out against her daughter's racy style in a book proposal, reports Page Six. Hudson, an evangelist, has been shopping a book proposal about how her daughter's sexy ensembles and "foul-mouth fiance" (now husband) Russell Brand have affected her Christian ministry. "I recognized the psalmist gift in her performance. Yet she sang out, 'I kissed...
- Posted Feb 9th 2011 at 06:15 AM by Rebecca Macatee
Uh-oh, does newlywed Katy Perry no longer feel like she's living a teenage dream with Russell Brand? The two are no longer happy honeymooners, according to Life & Style magazine. Although the 'California Gurls' singer and the comic actor have only been married for three months, they're already looking into couples therapy. In January, just weeks before the launch of her worldwide...
- Posted Feb 4th 2011 at 03:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Russell Brand is one lucky man. He recently married pop sensation Katy Perry and describes what it's like to make out with Jennifer Garner. Brand was interviewed by NextMovie.com from the set of his upcoming movie 'Arthur,' a remake of the 1981 Dudley Moore classic, when he was asked about Garner, his co-star in the film. Brand revealed that Garner was like a fairy princess and then went on...
- Posted Dec 8th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Sarah Crow
Katy Perry may have made a name for herself as a 'California Gurl,' but the star will be getting a new name soon: Mrs. Brand! The 'Firework' singer, who married comedian Russell Brand on Oct. 23, tells PEOPLE she is in the process of adding his last name to her own. Perry, a former Christian singer, who has called her often-raunchy husband a "great man of God," says that some people are...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sophia Bush Wears Skintight See-Thru Corset in Sexy Magazine Spread
- Is Kat McPhee Back with Her Husband?
- Need a New Black Lipstick? Lorde Is Collaborating With MAC On a Line
- Bratty Justin Bieber heading for career ruin?
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Sadie Robertson: Fame is not an excuse to lose your faith
- ?The Bachelor' recap: Juan Pablo makes his choice in awkward, unprecedented finale
- President Obama visits ?Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis' ? VIDEO
- ?Believe' react: Life doesn't wait for long
- ?How I Met Your Mother' react: Lily's got a secret and the Mosby Boys return!
- Amanda Bynes Sketches a Self-Portrait, Denies Having Secret Twitter Accounts
- Seth Rogen and Jimmy Kimmel Spoof True Detective Season 2—Watch Now!
- Beauty and the Beast's Sexy Reunion, How I Met Your Mother's Big Secret Revealed and More OMG TV Moments