- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 12:50 PM by Moviefone Editors
It looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer for Ryan Gosling's directorial debut. At last month's Cannes Film Festival, it was announced that Gosling would be directing himself in 'The Idolmaker,' but it is now being reported that he has backed out of the project altogether, due to his busy schedule. It certainly does seem the 'Drive' star has a lot on his plate. 'Crazy Stupid Love,' which...
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Jo Piazza
Former lovers Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams (pictured here in 2007) were very careful to avoid running into one another at the Cannes Film Festival in the south of France this week. Rachel arrived earlier in the week to promote her new Woody Allen flick, 'Midnight in Paris.' And just as McAdams was heading out of the city, Gosling arrived at the festival to promote his thriller, 'Drive.' ...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 08:25 AM by Kelly Fisher
Ryan Gosling shows off way more than just his acting chops in the upcoming comedy 'Crazy, Stupid, Love.' Gosling co-stars in the film with soon-to-be 'Office' alum Steve Carell, Julianne Moore and 'Easy A' It-girl Emma Stone. His role is quite different from the super-serious turns he is known for. Gosling plays a cad who helps Carell's character move on when his marriage falls apart. ...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 02:55 AM by Christo Varghese
Olivia Wilde was seen out with 'Blue Valentine' actor Ryan Gosling, sparking rumors that the two stars may be dating. UsMagazine.com is reporting that Wilde and Gosling were spotted walking hand-in-hand and smiling at each other, at an aquarium in Cincinnati. Gosling was in town for the filming of his new movie 'The Ides of March.' A video of the couple at the aquarium was taken by a fan of...
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 12:20 PM by John Mitchell
The Academy Award nominations were released this morning and were full of snubs and surprises. The biggest diss was an obvious one: 'Inception' director Christopher Nolan, whose film received eight nominations including best picture, failed to score a best director nomination. Mila Kunis, Ryan Gosling and Michael Douglas, all of whom were shortlisted by critics groups and the Golden Globes in the...
- Posted Jan 21st 2011 at 06:55 AM by AOL TV Editors
It was apparently Ryan Gosling's idea to play the ukulele in 'Blue Valentine.' The actor sings 'You Always Hurt the One You Love' to Michelle Williams' character at the beginning of the film. Gosling and Jimmy Kimmel performed a duet version on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live,' though it was obviously Kimmel's idea to hog the spotlight. "You're the only one that gets the stool?" asked Gosling, standing next...
- Posted Jan 4th 2011 at 09:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Ryan Gosling's most recent film, 'Blue Valentine,' was briefly slapped with an NC-17 rating, but his penchant for adult material doesn't mean the star doesn't have a little something for his much, much younger fans. The actor, whose heartthrob status is constantly reaffirmed on-screen through his choice of troubled, lovelorn characters, has kindly taken the time to remind the underage set that...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2010 at 05:36 PM by Jett Wells
In Michelle Williams' first network interview since fiance Heath Ledger died in 2007, the actress looks healed and happier than in years before. Which isn't to say the empty void left behind has been filled; when asked in her ABC interview if the meaning of Heath Ledger's has settled in over the years, Williams can't put it into many words. "I've found meanings around the circumstance but...
- Posted Dec 14th 2010 at 12:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Kelly Rutherford may not be Blake Lively's mom in real life, but the actress, who plays van der Woodsen matriarch Lily on 'Gossip Girl' has some materal words of encouragement for the young star. Rutherford approves of her on-screen daughter's reported romantic relationship with Ryan Gosling, telling PEOPLE, "She's so gorgeous. He's a lucky man if they are!" While neither Lively nor Gosling...
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 08:45 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
A potential new pairing has the rumor mills swirling in New York City. 'Gossip Girl' star Blake Lively and 'Blue Valentine' actor Ryan Gosling have been spotted several times together--and they've been looking awfully cozy. The pair was most recently seen at the 'Blue Valentine' after-party Thursday night, according to PEOPLE. Sources say they were nearly inseparable at the event held at The...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Second Child on the Way for Christian Bale
- Celebrity Skin Care Specialist Charged with Plotting to Murder Rival
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones Hold Hands at N.Y.C. Restaurant
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson
- Jimmy Fallon can't keep it together when Stephen Colbert visits ?The Tonight Show' ? VIDEO
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- James Franco reflects on Broadway debut: ?I have a good life'
- Andrew Garfield and Batkid Had a "Great Time" at Disneyland
- Christian Bale and Wife Sibi Blazic Expecting Their Second Child!
- Liam Neeson Turned Down James Bond Role Because Natasha Richardson Said She Wouldn't Marry Him If He Took the Part