Sarah Jessica Parker
- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Kelly Fisher
What do Angelia Jolie, Sarah Jessica Parker and Jennifer Aniston have in common? They top Forbes' annual list of Hollywood's highest paid actresses. In the money mag's 2011 list, both Jolie and Parker are tied for the No. 1 spot, with each bringing in $30 million between May 2010 and May 2011. Jolie's blockbusters 'Salt' and 'The Tourist' helped her bring in the cash, while SJP's 'Sex and th...
- Posted May 30th 2011 at 01:30 PM by Moviefone Editors
For those of you who think of Sarah Jessica Parker only as Carrie Bradshaw of 'Sex and the City,' you may be in for a surprise at her next outing. Yes, she's played bimbos and airheads and sex-starved single women in a career that pretty much got off the ground with the TV series 'Square Pegs' (1982) and flourished through 'L.A Story' (1991) and 'Mars Attacks!' (1996). But hey, Parker is als...
- Posted May 17th 2011 at 07:02 AM by Kelly Fisher
Could there be more 'Sex' in Sarah Jessica Parker's future? The actress talked about future 'Sex and the City' projects and whether or not there are any stories left to tell. "I think it always comes down to story and what is the story people want to tell," Parker told MTV News about bringing the 'SATC' prequel 'The Carrie Diaries' to life while at the Cannes Film Festival. "Obviously, I fee...
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 10:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
It was the year's biggest fashion event: Monday night's 2011 Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala in New York City. And this year, the gala honored late designer Alexander McQueen with an exhibition dedicated entirely to his designs. Some of Hollywood's biggest fashionistas rocked the red carpet including Beyonce in a Pucci design, Renee Zellweger in Carolina Herrera, Rihanna in a ...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 05:28 PM by Katelyn Mullen
The adorable round-faced girl that warmed our hearts in 'Raising Helen' is little no more. Abigail Breslin, who will turn 15 later this month, has been spotted all around New York City the last few days, filming scenes for the ensemble comedy 'New Year's Eve.' We can't help but notice how grown-up she's become. The Gary Marshall-directed flick is chock-full of A-list celebs, including Sarah ...
- Posted Feb 19th 2011 at 04:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Pop-Ed: When I was 21 and first moved to New York City, I wanted to be just like Carrie Bradshaw. I headed to Macy's and bought the comforter she had on 'Sex and the City' -- it's Calvin Klein's "Bamboo Flowers," if you were wondering -- and hit the town with expectations of lavish parties and Mr. Bigs and Aidens on every corner. But as any New Yorker can attest, the 'SATC' lifestyle isn't a re...
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 09:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Could there really be a third 'Sex and the City' movie? There might be if Sarah Jessica Parker has anything to do with it. The franchise's leading lady tells the Los Angeles Times' 24 Frames blog that she'd absolutely sign up for another 'SATC' film. "I would go back," Parker revealed. "I think there's one more story to tell. I know there is." The actress, who also executive produced the first ...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2010 at 03:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Sarah Jessica Parker's days as Carrie Bradshaw made her a household name, but the actress' roles as a wife, mother, and Chief Creative Officer (at Halston) are taking center stage these days. In the January issue of Elle, on which Parker graces the cover, the 45-year-old actress opens up about becoming a mother again in her 40s and why she's forgoing surgery in favor of letting nature take its c...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Boyfriend Goes into Jealous Rage After Girlfriend Admits to Sleeping with Another Man, Burns Down House and Takes 'Fire Selfies'
- 'What Have We Done to You, Rosie?' Distraught Rose Kennedy on the Lobotomized Daughter She Didn't See for 20 Years
- Kelly Rutherford Arrives in Monaco to Fight for Custody: 'Everything Will Work Out'
- Janice Dickinson collapses on 'Celebrity Big Brother UK'
- Will ‘Bachelor' contestant Ashley Iaconetti really lose virginity on national TV?
- Director fires back after critics call out Taylor Swift's video for use of white actors
- Diane Kruger & Elizabeth Banks Just Won the 2015 Venice Film Festival Red Carpet—See Their Breathtaking Gowns!
- Lupita Nyong'o Steps Out With a Full Head of Braids—See Her Easy End-of-Summer Hairstyle!
- Let's Check In on the Doctor Who Fanbase to See How They're Handling the Return of River Song