- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 12:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
Tina Fey's impression of Sarah Palin has left such an indelible impression on the American consciousness that even Fox News can't tell the two apart. On Sunday, while Fox News anchor Shannon Bream was teasing an interview with the former Alaska governor, Fox flashed a graphic of Fey doing her Palin impression on 'Saturday Night Live.' The visual blunder came on a day when Palin was busy ...
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 06:55 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Talk about underneath the radar! Former Alaskan governor Sarah Palin announced in a statement that her oldest son, Track, married high school sweetheart, Britta Hanson, in a small ceremony in Alaska recently, PEOPLE reports. For pics of the wedding, go to PEOPLE. "Our families couldn't be happier!" Sarah and Todd Palin and the Rev. Duane and Elizabeth Hanson told PEOPLE in a joint statement. ...
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 05:30 PM by AOL TV Editors
Bristol Palin has scored her own reality series. The daughter of Sarah Palin, former governor of Alaska, will star in her own series on BIO. According to BIO, the currently untitled show will follow Palin as she moves from Alaska to Los Angeles with her baby, Tripp. She goes to work at a small charity and moves in with fellow 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant Kyle Massey and his brother, ...
- Posted Apr 27th 2011 at 07:30 PM by AOL TV Editors
Tina Fey, watch your back! The first look at Julianne Moore as Sarah Palin in HBO's upcoming film 'Game Change' has hit the Internet, and she looks astonishingly like the former Alaska governor. Moore and Ed Harris will star in the HBO pic based on the book of the same name. Written by Danny Strong -- yep, Jonathan from 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' and writer of HBO's 'Recount' -- the film starts ...
- Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 05:58 PM by Emily Hall
It could have been worse. Obvious choice, Tina Fey? Or, hey, lefty activist Susan Sarandon? Instead, beautiful actress Julianne Moore has been selected to play one-time Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin in the upcoming HBO film 'Game Change.' This is the screen adaptation of the best-selling 2008 tell-all tome written by accomplished political reporters Mark Halperin and John ...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 11:45 PM by John Mitchell
Pop-ed: Recently, likely Republican presidential candidate and FOX News contributor Sarah Palin lashed out at comedienne Kathy Griffin over her guest appearance as a "recent Tea Party candidate and home schooler -- a Sarah Palin type" on an upcoming episode of 'Glee.' Of Griffin, Palin said, "You know, Kathy Griffin can do anything to me or say anything about me, because you know, she's kind of ...
- Posted Feb 10th 2011 at 01:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Whoops! One comedian's attempt to spoof Sarah Palin has been blown way out of proportion after one media site decided to report the former vice presidential candidate's fabricated comments as fact. In Palin's comments, which were crafted by an Onion-like satirical website, she supposedly blasts Christina Aguilera's disasterous performance of the national anthem at Super Bowl XLV. In the satire, ...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 04:29 PM by Jett Wells
When word caught fire on Monday after a tweet allegedly written by Bristol Palin was posted with the account @Bristol_Palin, appearing to be a direct attack at her mother Sarah Palin, skeptics smelled something like a hoax. Was it really Bristol? The Village Voice attempted to dissect the truth from the Twitter account and came up with convincing results. The original suspicious tweet was ...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 12:15 AM by PopEater Staff
TLC may not renew the hit reality show 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' for a second season despite it being a ratings juggernaut for the channel. EW reports that Sunday's finale will be the last episode aired of the reality series, which averaged 3.2 million viewers per week. The first episode of the show set a ratings record for TLC, gathering a reported 5 million viewers. TLC has not yet given a ...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2010 at 06:59 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien took to his gloriously decked-out holiday set on TBS last night to report some sad news: Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer had been murdered at the hands of hunter Sarah Palin. "They updated it to make the Rudolph story a little more contemporary," Conan joked as an introduction to a clip. The video showed a harmless scene from the Rudolph TV special, cut with an infamous ...
- Posted Dec 21st 2010 at 01:29 PM by Rob Shuter
She's back ... 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' is such a huge hit for TLC that the network is busy trying to get the former governor to sign up for season two. "3.066 million people turned in last week to see her episode with Kate Gosselin," a TLC insider tells me. "That is more people than are watching Bravo's 'Housewives' series or most other cable shows. For sure the network is doing everything it ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos, Stars of Extra Virgin, Fuse Tofu & Berries for Summertime Treat
- Will Smith Raps Fresh Prince Theme Song with Son Jaden - and Dances with Alfonso Ribeiro!
- NYPD investigating Amanda Bynes' allegations of sexual assault
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?
- Bikini Shot of the Day: Denise Richards Flaunts Skinny Bod
- Mariska Hargitay Confirms Her Return to Law & Order: SVU
- Stone Temple Pilots Sue Ex-Frontman Scott Weiland