- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 12:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds may have called it quits on their two-year marriage, but it seems as though the duo aren't ready to make a clean break. According to an X17.com source, the couple met for an intimate dinner at The Little Door in West Hollywood. The notoriously camera-shy couple left through the restaurant's back door following the meal to avoid being snapped by paparazzi....
- Posted Jan 17th 2011 at 07:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
As rumors swirl around Sandra Bullock and Scarlett Johansson's frosty friendship, the ladies showed up on the Golden Globes red carpet in eerily similar dresses. Bullock, who wore a blush Jenny Packham gown, won the award for Best Actress last year for her role in 'The Blind Side.' She was on hand this year as a presenter. Fellow presenter Johansson, who recently split from husband Ryan...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2010 at 08:40 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Just one week after announcing their separation, Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson are making it official. PEOPLE reports that the 'Green Lantern' actor filed divorce papers in Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday. Johansson filed her response simultaneously. Both documents list December 14 as their date of separation and neither is seeking spousal support. The former power couple...
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Despite their recent -- and shocking -- split, Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds are doing just fine. Sources tell The New York Daily News that they are handling their breakup "really well." Filming schedules that kept them apart and infidelity rumors doomed the pair, who married in 2008. (Recent reports suggested that Reynolds was involved with his 'Green Lantern' co-star Blake Lively.)...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 09:34 AM by Zach Dionne
Save your inquisitive gripe -- "Scarlett Johansson is one of GQ's Men of the Year?" ScarJo is the babe of the year, according to the magazine's 15th year doling out the honors. No further questions necessary. In a piece accompanying the scorching hot photo shoot, 26-year-old Scarlett tells GQ, "I'm still trying to figure out what to do when I'm not making movies. I just don't do that many...
- Posted Nov 7th 2010 at 04:00 PM by John Mitchell
In the last week or so, directors Baz Luhrmann ('Moulin Rouge') and Tim Burton ('Alice in Wonderland') announced their latest projects -- an adaptation of the classic novel 'The Great Gatsby' and a big-screen remake of the gothic TV soap opera 'Dark Shadows,' respectively. We already know a lot about the male casts of these films; Luhrmann seems to have lined up Leonardo DiCaprio as his Gatsby,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 'I Am an Incurable Romantic'
- Nicole Kidman Breaks Silence Following Her Father's Heartbreaking Death
- Body of Missing Arkansas Realtor Is Found
- Blake Shelton grows up on new album 'Bringing Back the Sunshine'
- Norway Funeral Home refuses to bury Casey Kasem
- Amanda Bynes arrested on on suspicion of DUI
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Why Kirby v. Marvel mattered
- You need to watch ?The Simpsons' premiere's insane opening sequence
- Molly Sims Pregnant With Second Child!
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Opens Up About Daughter Autumn and Admits She Once Sent Matt Damon a Bed
- Meet Jess' Worst Nightmare on New Girl—Her Dad's Very Young and "Loose" New Girlfriend!