- Posted Feb 10th 2011 at 07:50 AM by Kelly Fisher
Breaking news: Kevin Smith and Seth Rogen smoke weed. OK, maybe it's not so surprising, considering the "stoner" movies the two have been involved with in the past, but Smith sat down with MTV News to explain how funnyman Rogen recently turned him onto marijuana -- and how it's the best thing that has happened to him in five years. Smith, who directed Rogen in 2008's 'Zack and Miri Make a...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 06:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
It's an unlikely pairing, but it's happening. Silver screen icon Barbra Streisand has signed on to play Seth Rogen's mother in the upcoming film, 'My Mother's Curse,' according to E! News. The flick, which was recently green-lighted by Paramount Pictures, centers around Rogen's character who takes his mother on a cross-country road trip in the hope of selling an invention. In addition to...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 08:35 AM by Kelly Fisher
Funnyman Seth Rogen had a recent run-in with 'Star Wars' creator George Lucas, who proceeded to tell him his theories about the "end of the world" in 2012, according to the Toronto Sun Times. The actor was in a meeting with Lucas and fellow director Steven Spielberg when Lucas started talking about 2012 -- and not the 2009 John Cusack disaster movie. "George Lucas sits down and seriously...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Twitterverse Reacts to the 50 Shades of Grey Trailer
- Melissa McCarthy, Jenny McCarthy and Other Celeb Cousins You Never Knew Were Related
- What's Better Than Duff Beer? Homer & Marge Simpson-Themed Wine Bottles
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Long lines start early as Comic-Con floor opens and dedicated fans queue up for coveted toys
- Comic-Con Celebrates Batman! Check Out Photos and Video of Batman Stars and Batmobiles
- Father and Two Kids Get Kicked Off Southwest Airlines Flight After Twitter Rant
- Fifty Shades of Grey—Check Out the Sexy Movie Pics!