- Posted Feb 10th 2011 at 07:50 AM by Kelly Fisher
Breaking news: Kevin Smith and Seth Rogen smoke weed. OK, maybe it's not so surprising, considering the "stoner" movies the two have been involved with in the past, but Smith sat down with MTV News to explain how funnyman Rogen recently turned him onto marijuana -- and how it's the best thing that has happened to him in five years. Smith, who directed Rogen in 2008's 'Zack and Miri Make a Porno...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 06:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
It's an unlikely pairing, but it's happening. Silver screen icon Barbra Streisand has signed on to play Seth Rogen's mother in the upcoming film, 'My Mother's Curse,' according to E! News. The flick, which was recently green-lighted by Paramount Pictures, centers around Rogen's character who takes his mother on a cross-country road trip in the hope of selling an invention. In addition to sta...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 08:35 AM by Kelly Fisher
Funnyman Seth Rogen had a recent run-in with 'Star Wars' creator George Lucas, who proceeded to tell him his theories about the "end of the world" in 2012, according to the Toronto Sun Times. The actor was in a meeting with Lucas and fellow director Steven Spielberg when Lucas started talking about 2012 -- and not the 2009 John Cusack disaster movie. "George Lucas sits down and seriously pro...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brett Eldredge Is Judging the 2016 Miss America Competition
- Gwyneth Paltrow: I Did Not Know That My Divorce Post Would Be Titled 'Conscious Uncoupling'
- Olympic Diver Greg Louganis: 'I Was Stronger Than I Ever Gave Myself Credit for'
- Christina Applegate: Yes, I ditched Brad Pitt on a date
- 'Street Outlaws' star 'Daddy Dave' injured in serious crash
- Amy Schumer vows to do something about gun violence: ‘I'm on it'
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Steps Out for the First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Son Atticus James Hallisay—See the Pics!
- Christina Applegate Asked to Reveal Which Guy She Ditched Brad Pitt for at the 1989 MTV Movie Awards—Watch!
- True Detective Finally Gets Busy, Bloody, and Downright Nuts As Someone Actually Dies