- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 06:10 AM by Kelly Fisher
It's splitsville for Jason Mraz and his fiancée.The 'I'm Yours' singer has confirmed he is no longer engaged to fellow singer-songwriter Tristan Prettyman. He revealed news of the split to The Daily Beast while at the Samsung Hope for Children gala Tuesday night. "My greatest mistake right now is, I've been clinging to my art," he said. "In that, I have victory for my art and a great...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Royals Go Wild, Miley Cyrus Channels a Duck & More Weekend News
- Soldiers Inspire Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor to Run Again
- Kevin Sharp, Country Singer with High-Profile Cancer Battle, Dies at 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- Trinity Gets Married In Hawaii, Nattie Goes to Sex Therapy & Eva Marie Has a Health Scare—See the Total Divas Recap!
- Everest Jump Live Special Canceled by Discovery Channel After Avalanche Tragedy
- Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart Play the Newlywed Game