- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 07:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
In a new, extremely candid interview with Details, Shia Labeouf admitted he hooked up with Megan Fox while shooting 'Transformers'--and now an on-set source is confirming it. "Look, you're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them," Labeouf told Details in their latest issue. "I never understood the separation of...
- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
'Who Says' stars can't be just as nervous as their fans when it comes to meeting their celebrity crushes. While backstage at a television studio, Selena Gomez is tricked into meeting Shia LaBeouf, who is sharing a neighboring dressing room, when an assistant tells Gomez that she's heading in to meet a fan. "Oh my gosh," Gomez shrieks before giving a calm and effortlessly cool LaBeouf a slightly...
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 09:30 AM by Katelyn Mullen
Shia LaBeouf isn't one to hold his tongue - or his fist for that matter - and he isn't going to change his tune for studio heads, girlfriends or strangers in a bar looking for trouble. Although that may be the reputation the 'Transformers' star has managed to build for himself, there is so much more to this talented young actor. LaBeouf covers the August issue of DETAILS magazine and opens up...
- Posted Jun 10th 2011 at 04:01 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It looks like 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' will be the last for Shia LaBeouf. According to MTV, the resident bad boy has completed his run with robots. He's starred in all three of the franchise's films, which have all proved to be blockbuster hits, but when asked at the MTV Movie Awards last week if this would be his last, he said "For sure, I'm not coming back to do another one. I don't...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 10:30 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although Megan Fox seems more than comfortable to us, posing and pouting on the red carpet, according to former 'Transformers' co-star, Shia LaBeouf, she always felt awkward about her own sex appeal on set. "Megan developed this Spice Girl strength, this woman-empowerment [stuff] that made her feel awkward about her involvement with [Director] Michael [Bay], who some people think is a very...
- Posted May 17th 2011 at 09:11 AM by Kelly Fisher
Shia LaBouf stopped by 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' this week and explained that February bar fight which left him in handcuffs. "I walked out to have a cigarette. I was away with some friends. Some guys instigated me and that's what it was. Some name calling," LaBeouf told DeGeneres, adding, "I didn't know them." The 'Transformers' actor was involved in a scuffle with a reportedly unhappy fan...
- Posted Apr 28th 2011 at 08:30 PM by Moviefone Editors
The highly anticipated second sequel to Michael Bay's 'Transformers,' 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon,' opens July 1, and Paramount/DreamWorks has released a brand new trailer. The film stars Shia LaBeouf, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Josh Duhamel, Patrick Dempsey, Tyrese Gibson, John Malkovich, Frances McDormand, John Turturro, Kevin Dunn and Julie White. This time round the Autobots learn of...
- Posted Oct 26th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan's relationship has become the latest Hollywood casualty, PEOPLE reports. Despite the recent announcement of the split, a source tells the magazine the two ended their relationship "some time ago." The couple, who began dating in 2009, starred together in September's 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps'. Oliver Stone, who directed the couple in the 'Wall Street'...
- Posted Oct 1st 2010 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Even when Shia LaBeouf has six number one movies in a row and a peaking career, he still likes putting down Frankie Muniz. When asked about his success on a radio program on Sept. 30 called 'The Bert Show,' LaBeouf opportunistically took a compliment and used it to tweak his longtime nemesis. "While that's flattering as hell, you could have put Frankie Muniz into any of the movies I've been in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- WATCH: Odell Beckham Jr.'s Absurd One-Handed Catch Everyone's Talking About
- All About Bill Cosby's Accusers - and the Fall of a TV Icon
- Gavin Rossdale: My Older Sons 'Just Love' Baby Apollo
- ?First Gay Hug' viral video used actors to portray homophobes, actress says
- Ex-NBC employee says he helped Bill Cosby pay off women
- Looks like these stars forgot something
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Ariana Grande Releases "Santa Tell Me"—Listen!
- Ryan Reynolds Is Ready for Fatherhood: "I'm Good With Diapers, Diarrhea and All That Kind of Stuff"
- Jurassic World Teaser Trailer Debuts Online! Find Out When the Full-Length Movie Trailer Will Premiere!