- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 10:45 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
After British newspaper, News of the World, hacked into Sienna Miller's cell phone to intercept voicemail messages intended for the actress' ears only, the publication is issuing an apology, according to the UK's Guardian. This is the first mia culpa from the paper which has also been charged with the phone hacking of other celebrities and public figures like actor Steve Coogan, TV and radio broad...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 05:59 PM by Zach Dionne
Jude Law and Sienna Miller have split after more than seven years in an on-and-off relationship. The English actor couple began dating in 2003, got engaged a year later, broke up in 2006 after Law's affair with his children's nanny, then came back together in the autumn of 2009. "It is mutual and amicable, and they are still friends," a friend of the couple tells PEOPLE. Law's rep adds, "I c...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendra Wilkinson on Her Marriage to Hank Baskett: 'We're in an Amazing Place'
- Jessica Alba Reflects as Honest Company Hits $1 Billion: 'My Needs Weren't Being Met as a Modern Person'
- Kristen Bell Live-Tweets Hilariously Awkward Uber Ride: 'It Was Full of Surprises'
- Harrison Ford flying again after scary crash
- Baltimore City State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby was on 'Judge Judy'
- 'Pawn Stars' help Marco Rubio celebrate birthday
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Goes Up for Sale
- Bob Saget Joins Fuller House Cast, John Stamos Confirms!
- Cruel Intentions Reunion: Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair See the Musical: Pics!