- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 10:45 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
After British newspaper, News of the World, hacked into Sienna Miller's cell phone to intercept voicemail messages intended for the actress' ears only, the publication is issuing an apology, according to the UK's Guardian. This is the first mia culpa from the paper which has also been charged with the phone hacking of other celebrities and public figures like actor Steve Coogan, TV and radio broad...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 05:59 PM by Zach Dionne
Jude Law and Sienna Miller have split after more than seven years in an on-and-off relationship. The English actor couple began dating in 2003, got engaged a year later, broke up in 2006 after Law's affair with his children's nanny, then came back together in the autumn of 2009. "It is mutual and amicable, and they are still friends," a friend of the couple tells PEOPLE. Law's rep adds, "I c...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Hot Convict' Jeremy Meeks Finally Signs That Modeling Contract ? in Jail
- On Her 22nd Birthday, See Bobbi Kristina's Life in Photos
- Ellen Pompeo's Daughter Does What on the Grey's Set?
- 2 of Glen Campbell's children fighting wife for control of medical, financial decisions
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- Miranda Lambert Has a New Tattoo! Country Crooner Gets Matching Ink With Tour Mates: Check It Out
- Wardrobe Malfunctions, Major Betrayals, Rehab and More Shocking Moments From This Season of Total Divas
- Paula Patton Steps Out Looking Better Than Ever—Plus, Check Out Exclusive Images From Her Ellen Tracy Campaign!