- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 10:45 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
After British newspaper, News of the World, hacked into Sienna Miller's cell phone to intercept voicemail messages intended for the actress' ears only, the publication is issuing an apology, according to the UK's Guardian. This is the first mia culpa from the paper which has also been charged with the phone hacking of other celebrities and public figures like actor Steve Coogan, TV and radio broad...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 05:59 PM by Zach Dionne
Jude Law and Sienna Miller have split after more than seven years in an on-and-off relationship. The English actor couple began dating in 2003, got engaged a year later, broke up in 2006 after Law's affair with his children's nanny, then came back together in the autumn of 2009. "It is mutual and amicable, and they are still friends," a friend of the couple tells PEOPLE. Law's rep adds, "I c...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Harrison: Bachelor in Paradise Has Helped My Relationship with My Daughter
- The Funny Reason Prince George's Cousin Mia Tindall Has So Many Playmates
- Austin Mahone Releases Catchy R&B Single 'Do It Right'
- Cindy Crawford doesn't understand why unflattering photo makes other feel good
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after his VMAs performance
- Ice Cube Confirms Straight Outta Compton Sequel With the N.W.A.—But It's Not Necessarily What You Think
- Vanderpump Rules' Kristen Doute Has a New Boyfriend Following James Kennedy Split—Find Out Who She's Dating!
- Fall Beauty & Hair Guide: Every Product You Need to Win This Season