- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 10:45 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
After British newspaper, News of the World, hacked into Sienna Miller's cell phone to intercept voicemail messages intended for the actress' ears only, the publication is issuing an apology, according to the UK's Guardian. This is the first mia culpa from the paper which has also been charged with the phone hacking of other celebrities and public figures like actor Steve Coogan, TV and radio broad...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 05:59 PM by Zach Dionne
Jude Law and Sienna Miller have split after more than seven years in an on-and-off relationship. The English actor couple began dating in 2003, got engaged a year later, broke up in 2006 after Law's affair with his children's nanny, then came back together in the autumn of 2009. "It is mutual and amicable, and they are still friends," a friend of the couple tells PEOPLE. Law's rep adds, "I c...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Outlander Recap: Claire Is Forced to Choose Between Jamie and Frank
- Hillary Scott on Lady Antebellum's Tour Bus Fire: It's 'Nothing Compared to What It Could Have Been'
- Jill (Duggar) and Derick Dillard: Israel David's Birth Brought Us Closer Together
- Miley Cyrus and Scout Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- R&B singer Johnny Kemp found dead on beach
- Shia LaBeouf says rehab therapy was like method acting
- Miley Cyrus Can't Stop Changing Her Look at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Ceremony, Admits She ''Wanted to Have Sex" With Joan Jett
- Reggie Bush and Lilit Avagyan Are Expecting a Baby Boy! Get the Latest on the "Overjoyed and Happy" Couple
- Who Does the Outlander Cast "Ship"? Sam Heughan, Caitriona Balfe and More Reveal the Couples They Love