- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 10:45 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
After British newspaper, News of the World, hacked into Sienna Miller's cell phone to intercept voicemail messages intended for the actress' ears only, the publication is issuing an apology, according to the UK's Guardian. This is the first mia culpa from the paper which has also been charged with the phone hacking of other celebrities and public figures like actor Steve Coogan, TV and radio broad...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 05:59 PM by Zach Dionne
Jude Law and Sienna Miller have split after more than seven years in an on-and-off relationship. The English actor couple began dating in 2003, got engaged a year later, broke up in 2006 after Law's affair with his children's nanny, then came back together in the autumn of 2009. "It is mutual and amicable, and they are still friends," a friend of the couple tells PEOPLE. Law's rep adds, "I c...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Does a Celeb Hairstylist Create So Many Great Looks? With This $10 Find
- Let's Talk About Salt-N-Pepa's Cooking Show
- Throwback Thursday, Royals Edition! See Prince William's First Photo
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues
- 25 Downton Abbey Fans Who Are Inconsolable Over the Ending News
- Ed Sheeran Surprises Couple at Their Wedding to Sing for Their First Dance: Watch the Emotional Video!
- This Is What One Direction Looks Like Now Without Zayn Malik