- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 06:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Reality star Spencer Pratt is realizing he's not everyone's favorite person. And in an effort to make himself more appealing, he's hoping to land the job as Ryan Seacrest's intern. UsMagazine.com reports that Pratt recently wrote an email to Seacrest's talent booker, Amy Sugarman, asking for a five-week gig as his intern. "I'm trying to change my image and make myself more likable," he wrote. ...
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 09:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
It seems two weddings weren't enough for reality TV stars Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag. Entertainment Tonight reports the couple is currently planning another ceremony where they will renew their vows. The pair told ET that it feels like they're getting married for the first time. "This is like our first marriage. I feel like our first one was an elopement and we had so many margaritas and it...
- Posted Nov 11th 2010 at 02:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt were held at gunpoint by armed police who stormed their home in January of this year. According to RadarOnline, an onlooker saw a veiled woman being rushed into the couple's Malibu home by security men and thought a kidnapping was taking place. The onlooker then called 911. Armed police responded to the call and stormed the house and handcuffed the couple while...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt recently admitted to blowing $10 million on their Hollywood lifestyle, but for other members of their family, there was no life of luxury to begin with. Montag's mother, Darlene Egelhoff, who made a few guest appearances on 'The Hills,' tells PEOPLE she is struggling to make ends meet with her job as a maid. "The work is sporadic and competitive. [It] is not...
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have admitted in the latest issue of Life & Style magazine that during their time together, they blew a collective $10 million dollars and are considering filing for bankruptcy. The couple, who split earlier this year, are now very much together and living in close quarters. The duo have traded in their $35,000 a month Malibu rental for a studio apartment on...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate & William Give Australian Girl Guides a Thrill
- Is This Modern Chateau Kim & Kanye's Over-the-Top Wedding Venue?
- Cardinals Pitchers Adorably Botch Frozen Song at Charity Karaoke
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
- Rapper cuts off penis in suicide attempt, reattach fails, report says
- 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing 17-year-old boy in 1999
- Confessions from a ?Real World' open casting call
- ?Arrow' recap: It's not easy being green
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- Kate Middleton Meets Little Princesses and Helps Plant a Tree With Prince William—See the Pics!
- Miley Cyrus Will "Remain Hospitalized" for Severe Allergic Reaction to Medication—Exclusive Update!
- Arrow Introduces a Classic DC Villain, American Idol's New Frontrunner Emerges and More OMG TV Moments