- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 06:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Reality star Spencer Pratt is realizing he's not everyone's favorite person. And in an effort to make himself more appealing, he's hoping to land the job as Ryan Seacrest's intern. UsMagazine.com reports that Pratt recently wrote an email to Seacrest's talent booker, Amy Sugarman, asking for a five-week gig as his intern. "I'm trying to change my image and make myself more likable," he wrote. ...
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 09:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
It seems two weddings weren't enough for reality TV stars Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag. Entertainment Tonight reports the couple is currently planning another ceremony where they will renew their vows. The pair told ET that it feels like they're getting married for the first time. "This is like our first marriage. I feel like our first one was an elopement and we had so many margaritas and it...
- Posted Nov 11th 2010 at 02:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt were held at gunpoint by armed police who stormed their home in January of this year. According to RadarOnline, an onlooker saw a veiled woman being rushed into the couple's Malibu home by security men and thought a kidnapping was taking place. The onlooker then called 911. Armed police responded to the call and stormed the house and handcuffed the couple while...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt recently admitted to blowing $10 million on their Hollywood lifestyle, but for other members of their family, there was no life of luxury to begin with. Montag's mother, Darlene Egelhoff, who made a few guest appearances on 'The Hills,' tells PEOPLE she is struggling to make ends meet with her job as a maid. "The work is sporadic and competitive. [It] is not...
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have admitted in the latest issue of Life & Style magazine that during their time together, they blew a collective $10 million dollars and are considering filing for bankruptcy. The couple, who split earlier this year, are now very much together and living in close quarters. The duo have traded in their $35,000 a month Malibu rental for a studio apartment on...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Which Oscars Star Took Home the Best Dressed Trophy This Week?
- Splash Turns 30: 8 Memorable Mermaids from Pop Culture
- Zac Efron Tells Fans: 'I've Been Blessed'
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- ?Late Night': Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski critique skaters at 30 Rock rink ? VIDEO
- ?Cosmos' then and now: The ?personal voyage' of Carl Sagan, the Hollywood cool of Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Zac Efron Shows Off Hot Body "A Lot" in Raunchy New Movie Neighbors
- Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas Make Rare Public Appearance and Attend Rugby Game—See the Pic!
- Save One Show 2014: It's Your Last Chance to Vote in the Final 4—Which 2 Shows Are in Danger?