- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 04:50 PM by Kelly Fisher
Two outta three ain't bad. 'American Idol' has two judges signed on for next season, but who's still on the fence? Steven Tyler and longtime 'Idol' vet Randy Jackson are both set to return to the small screen next season, E! Online confirms. But what about J.Lo? Jennifer Lopez has been vocal about her hesitance to return to the judges' table, and currently she's the only one holding out to...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 02:25 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
While America will have to wait until tonight to see who is crowned their next 'American Idol,' judge, Steven Tyler, seems to have already made up his mind about the competition. "I never wanted to do 'American Idol,'" he told E! Online after last night's live show. "I turned around and said, 'The show sucks. How can kids be [an] American idol? They haven't played clubs, they haven't paid their...
- Posted Apr 21st 2011 at 05:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
Jennifer Lopez may have found it a little 'Harder to Breathe' when Casey Abrams surprised her with a kiss during the Maroon 5 hit. The always-surprising 'American Idol' contestant gave a rocking performance but as he approached the judges' table, he slowed it down until he was inches from Lopez' face on the final lines. In that moment, he stole a quick kiss on her temple before finishing up, as...
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 12:25 PM by Sarah Crow
Liv Tyler's life with her dad, 'American Idol' judge Steven Tyler, may have gotten a late start, but the actress is looking to make up for lost time by joining him in one of his favorite pursuits: music. Liv, who found out the true identity of her father when she was 9 years old, says that she shares her father's love of music and looks forward to the day when they can put something together...
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 02:45 AM by AOL TV Editors
We're not sure what changed in 'American Idol,' but they actually managed to make their usually bloated results show must-see TV this week. From the beginning to the surprise ending, it was compelling edge-of-your-seat stuff. In the spirit of Motown, the first treat came during the group number. After it wrapped, the contestants lined up on either side of the big screen behind the stage, which...
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 05:25 PM by Amber James
Chris Medina was cut Wednesday night from 'American Idol,' less than a month after telling the world his heartbreaking story about standing by his severely disabled fiancee. Tasked with delivering the bad news to Medina, judge Jennifer Lopez finally let her guard down and wept uncontrollably. Lopez's raw and surprising show of emotion proves there is still some humanity left in Hollywood, even...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 01:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
Steven Tyler has been acting completely odd on this season of 'American Idol.' So when the producers announced they would make an apology on his behalf, it got us all thinking about things we kind of expect apologies for: 1. Tyler's wacky demeanor, hitting on any semi-attractive female auditioner. 2. Tyler's inability to *NOT* sing along with an auditioner. 3. Tyler's uncanny ability to be...
What Do 'Dream On' and 'Jenny From the Block' Say About Our Judges? An 'American Idol' InvestigationPosted Jan 18th 2011 at 05:41 PM by Kristina Lucarelli
'American Idol' returns tomorrow with two new judges: Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler and Hollywood Renaissance woman Jennifer Lopez. They'll critique a new cast of talent alongside the new big dawg on campus (and last original judge), Randy Jackson. But how will their personalities fill the gaping holes left by Simon, Paula, Kara and yes, even Ellen? We're not sure yet, but that doesn't mean we...
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 09:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Steven Tyler became a rock idol in the 1970s, long before reality television even existed. And now he's joining 'American Idol,' the biggest reality show to ever hit these shores. As a judge, he'll help America choose its next 'Idol' through a competition. It's certainly a different journey. "I always thought that in order to become an American Idol, or any kind of idol, you have to pay your...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PHOTO: Evangeline Lilly Cuts a Chic Banged Bob for Her Upcoming Role in Ant-Man
- Melissa Joan Hart Debuts Clothing Collection - See Her Boys Model the Line
- Daniel Lau and Andrew Tso Take Selfie at 1,135 Feet
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch complete the Ice Bucket Challenge naked
- Niecy Nash Is Joining The Mindy Project as a Lesbian Nemesis and Just…So Much YES
- Gwyneth Paltrow Sees Why Jennifer Lawrence "Is a Good Match" for Chris Martin, She's "Very Happy" for Him
- Brody Jenner Celebrates 31st Birthday With Dave & Buster's DJ Gig, Says Kendall and Kylie Have ''a Very Good Head on Their Shoulders''