- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 11:45 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Mila Kunis didn't dance much before she accepted her critically acclaimed role in 'Black Swan,' and she will probably never dance again, Hollywood's latest It girl tells W magazine. In the March issue, she looks daringly sexy in a Chanel silk tulle organza coat with feather collar and sleeves and an Eres silk bra. After listening to her tales of woe, we may never dance again either. "I...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 01:00 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Katy Perry wants to have new hubby Russell Brand's babies. The singer tells Elle that she isn't afraid to admit that she wants to be a mom, even if it throws her career off course. "I think some people will die on the stage, and I'm not so sure I want to do that. Like, I want to have kids," Perry says in the March issue of the magazine. "I'm totally fine with saying that. I think some people...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 12:15 AM by The Editors of StyleList
When it was first reported that model Gisele Bundchen had referred to sunscreen as "poison" at a press conference promoting her natural skin-care line Sejaa in Sao Paulo, Brazil, angry reactions erupted from dermatologists and fans around the world. But now, Bundchen's camp claims the incident was based on a false translation of what the supermodel actually said. Bundchen's publicist...
- Posted Feb 4th 2011 at 12:20 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Supermodel Gemma Ward is breaking her silence about her relationship with troubled actor Heath Ledger in the months before his tragic death in 2008. Ward tells Australia's Herald Sun newspaper that Ledger's death caused her to drop out of the media spotlight for several years. The model will make her theatrical debut at the Perth Theatre Company in Western Australia later this year. "I have...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Woman Seeks Justice After Learning Her Missing Husband Is a Bigamist
- From SI: NHL Player Jack Johnson Bankrupted by Parents
- Prince William Enjoys Treating Kate to Flowers
- Britain still grappling with barrage of celebrity sex abuse
- Lou Ferrigno's wife Carla Ferrigno accuses Bill Cosby of assault; more come forward
- Norman Lear: Possible 'All in the Family' reboot for 2015
- Bill Cosby Returns to the Stage Amid Rape Allegations, Jokes That He's an ''Evil Man''
- Cindy Crawford Jealous of Daughter Kaia Gerber? See What the 13-Year-Old Has That Mom Wants Back!
- Roselyn Sánchez Leaves Little to the Imagination in Plunging, Sheer Gown at the 2014 Latin Grammys—See the Pic!