- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 11:45 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Mila Kunis didn't dance much before she accepted her critically acclaimed role in 'Black Swan,' and she will probably never dance again, Hollywood's latest It girl tells W magazine. In the March issue, she looks daringly sexy in a Chanel silk tulle organza coat with feather collar and sleeves and an Eres silk bra. After listening to her tales of woe, we may never dance again either. "I ...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 01:00 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Katy Perry wants to have new hubby Russell Brand's babies. The singer tells Elle that she isn't afraid to admit that she wants to be a mom, even if it throws her career off course. "I think some people will die on the stage, and I'm not so sure I want to do that. Like, I want to have kids," Perry says in the March issue of the magazine. "I'm totally fine with saying that. I think some people ...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 12:15 AM by The Editors of StyleList
When it was first reported that model Gisele Bundchen had referred to sunscreen as "poison" at a press conference promoting her natural skin-care line Sejaa in Sao Paulo, Brazil, angry reactions erupted from dermatologists and fans around the world. But now, Bundchen's camp claims the incident was based on a false translation of what the supermodel actually said. Bundchen's publicist ...
- Posted Feb 4th 2011 at 12:20 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Supermodel Gemma Ward is breaking her silence about her relationship with troubled actor Heath Ledger in the months before his tragic death in 2008. Ward tells Australia's Herald Sun newspaper that Ledger's death caused her to drop out of the media spotlight for several years. The model will make her theatrical debut at the Perth Theatre Company in Western Australia later this year. "I have ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gasp! Lauren Conrad, Queen of the Long Blonde Waves, Now Has Bangs
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Fun Fiction for the Start of Summer
- Why Alex O'Loughlin's House Is a 'Man Factory'
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Cannes street style
- Documentary exploring history of Second Amendment features Ted Nugent, Ice-T
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Pop Culture Pet Peeve: Chain your door if you're in danger!
- Lucille Bluth vs. the Disney Princesses
- Robert Kirkman talks about his crime comic ?Thief of Thieves.' Plus: check out the first four pages of the new issue ? EXCLUSIVE
- Alice Eve Tells Jimmy Kimmel: NASA Knows Aliens Exist!
- Beauty Police: Karina Smirnoff Looks Totally Pornolicious in Frosty Pink Lipstick
- Jamie Bell Fanboys Over Chris Pine and Star Trek Into Darkness