- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 04:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Dramatic string orchestra music? Check. A soft glow punctuating rolling hills just so? Check. A total hunk building a field of dreams for a team of sports players? Check and check. If this all sounds too familiar, that's because it's Taylor Lantner's remake of the classic 'Field of Dreams' -- except this time, longing glances of unanswered hope are the punchline instead of the story line as...
- Posted Jun 1st 2011 at 09:50 PM by Moviefone Editors
Big 'Breaking Dawn' news: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner will present the first look at footage from 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1' during the 2011 MTV Movie Awards this Sunday. MTV.com has posted a snippet of the footage of moviedom's most anticipated marriage as Bella walks down the aisle towards her vampire groom. We see Edward (in white tie and tux with...
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 07:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
The rumors are true! 'American Idol' contestant Paul McDonald is dating 'Twilight' star Nikki Reed, UsMagazine.com reports. McDonald confirmed the news after getting the boot on Thursday night's results show. And though they are "officially dating," the latest 'Idol' castoff admits the couple doesn't "get to see each other too much because [they're] both working so hard." "[Nikki's]...
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 12:25 PM by Sarah Crow
It looks like Taylor Lautner's transformation from boy next door to muscle-bound hunk for his role as Jacob Black will come in handy even after 'Twilight' saga comes to an end in 2012. The 19-year-old heartthrob shows off his fit physique and ass-kicking skills in action-thriller 'Abduction,' scheduled for release this fall. In the film, Lautner plays a high school student with a dark...
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 07:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
Taylor Lautner is currently filming the final 'Twilight' flick and admits it will be hard to say goodbye to the film franchise that launched his career. Lautner plays Jacob Black, a werewolf and quasi-love interest to Kirsten Stewart's Bella, in the hit movies. According to MTV, Lautner isn't really looking forward to wrapping the fifth and final film, 'Breaking Dawn – Part 2.' "I...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 04:40 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It was date night for two of Hollywood's young stars. Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins were spotted leaving a small town restaurant in British Columbia late in the evening, looking a lot alike in their matching leather jackets, and a lot like a couple. Romance rumors started swirling while the pair was filming the thriller 'Abduction' in Pittsburgh. They were spotted getting cozy at the...
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 02:01 PM by Sarah Crow
Taylor Swift's video 'Back to December' hit the web today, and just as we suspected, the country cutie has dropped in plenty of hints about just who she penned the heartbreaking hit about. Swift has a habit of writing songs about her relationships -- 'Forever and Always' and 'Dear John' are supposedly about her romances with Joe Jonas and John Mayer, respectively. Rumors say Swift wrote the...
- Posted Jan 6th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Emily Hall
Taylor Lautner has a lot to smile about these days. Not only did the buff 'Twilight' star and his castmates win big at the People's Choice Awards, but sources say the rumored romance with his 'Abduction' co-star, Lily Collins, continues to grow. "They appear to be seeing each other, but it's too early to see what will happen because they are both young," a source close to the couple tells...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2010 at 03:47 PM by Maggie Coughlan
When it comes to the relationship between stars and the paparazzi, there's never a dull moment. From restaurants to recording studios, most stars have grown used to the wall of camera flashes that follow their every move. While some offer a smile and a few words, others dash out of the frame without saying a thing. PopEater has joined forces with Pacific Coast News to bring you the best...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'
- The Top 10 Revealed on SYTYCD, Another Houseguest Gets Sad News on Big Brother & More OMG TV Moments
- Pregnant Kelly Rowland Gushes About Her Hubby Tim Witherspoon: "He's an Amazing Man"
- The 11 Craziest Moments From Sharknado 2: The Second One