- Posted Jul 7th 2011 at 11:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Sure Taylor Momsen wants to distance herself from her former life as the Upper East Side's 'Gossip Girl' queen bee in training, but is she going overboard when it comes to letting her bad girl side run wild? The 17-year-old actress turned singer got more than a little close with several of her fans at a performance with her band, The Pretty Reckless, in Barcelona on Wednesday, the UK's Daily Mail...
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 05:35 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
If Taylor Momsen was looking to distance herself from her fame-making 'Gossip Girl' character, then she's done it -- tenfold. The actress turned raccoon-eyed rock chick turned heads at her Leicestershire, England concert during which she flashed her bare -- except for two strategically placed pieces of X marks the spot duct tape -- breasts to her audience. The 17-year-old Pretty Reckless...
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 08:31 AM by Kelly Fisher
There's been some casting shakeups on the Upper East Side. 'Gossip Girl' regulars Taylor Momsen and Jessica Szohr have been let go from the CW show. According to TV Guide, the actresses will not be returning as series regulars when the show returns for its fifth season in the fall. Momsen, who plays good girl-turned-bad Jenny Humphrey, hardly caught any screen time this season as is,...
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 02:16 PM by Jonathan Dekel
EXCLUSIVE: Taylor Momsen is many things, but timid isn't one of them. Just weeks after losing a valuable spokeswoman contract to Kelly Osbourne (presumably due to outlandish behavior), the singer/actress sat down with PopEater wearing little more than a cut-up Motorhead T-shirt, a hoodie and a garter belt. As her co-songwriter/guitarist Ben Phillips put it, "This chick is crazy!" Speaking in...
- Posted Mar 5th 2011 at 12:02 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Taylor Momsen is a far cry from the adorable little girl who melted our hearts as she fixed the Grinch in the 2000 remake 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas.' Her time on 'Gossip Girl' could potentially be over as she was benched from the show back in November, and she has since been on tour with her band, The Pretty Reckless. The platform buckle boots she is strutting down the street in must have...
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 07:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
'Gossip Girl' star and The Pretty Reckless singer Taylor Momsen is no stranger to the spotlight and recently opened up to Kerrang about her edgy public image. She has certainly come a long way since "Little Jenny Humphrey." "I'll admit that I'm a little crazy," she told the rock magazine. When asked about the negative news constantly surrounding her, she continued, "I ignore what people say and...
- Posted Dec 21st 2010 at 10:15 AM by Sarah Crow
Taylor Momsen has been vocal about her parents cutting her childhood short by pushing her into the spotlight, but the young actress does seem to have at least one adult in her corner: 'Gossip Girl' co-star Kelly Rutherford. Rutherford, who plays Momsen's socialite stepmother Lily van der Woodsen on the show, has come out in the young star's defense, downplaying reports that Momsen was asked to...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 04:15 PM by Sarah Crow
'Gossip Girl' star Taylor Momsen may have perfected her teen with a 'tude act on American soil, but it doesn't seem as though the singer/actress will be content until she's offended someone on every continent. In what can only be assumed to be a sneaky lesson about the importance of education, while touring with her band, The Pretty Reckless, in Glasgow last week, Momsen announced her act,...
- Posted Dec 4th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Pop-Ed: It's a good thing those rumors of Taylor Momsen leaving 'Gossip Girl' are completely untrue. I'd miss seeing Taylor as 'Easy J', even though her character's emotional roller coasters on the show are nothing compared to the drama she creates for herself in real life. But as hard as Taylor tries to be the bad girl of Hollywood, I'm willing to bet she's a relatively normal teenager who just...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 11:23 AM by Jett Wells
'Gossip Girl' producers love drama, but seem unable to stand the headlines constantly surrounding star Taylor Momsen. According to Deadline Hollywood's anonymous sources, Momsen has been suspended from the show indefinitely because of her "offscreen antics." Reps for the CW and Warner Bros. did not comment, but the report says Momsen is confirmed to miss at least four episodes, beginning with...
Popeater Hot Topics
- American Idol Sends Home a Top 12 Contestant
- Indian Acid Attack Survivor Finds Love - and a Job as a TV News Anchor
- Cameron Diaz Talks Racy Sex Tape Scenes with Jason Segel: 'We Had Each Other's Backs'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Khloe Kardashian: What happened to her face?
- ?Booger' brings back all things 'Nerd' for a whole new generation
- ?American Idol' 2014 results: The Top 12
- Miley Cyrus calls out Katy Perry on Twitter over concert kissing controversy
- ?Reign' star Torrance Coombs quotes ?The Big Lebowski,' aces our Pop Culture Personality Test
- Reign's Wedding Bombshell: Torrance Coombs on Mary's "Heartbreaking" Choice, Upcoming Time Jump and More Scoop
- Bindi Irwin Backlash: PETA Slams 15-Year-Old's Partnership With SeaWorld
- Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. Step Out for Date Night