- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Rob Shuter
Things didn't go too well for Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino at Comedy Central's roast of Donald Trump, but he took it in stride, according to roast regular Lisa Lampanelli. "I feel really bad for The Situation,' Lisa tells me, "because he is to comedy what I am to women's gymnastics." "I have a lot of respect for him because he said, 'Hey, that was great,' after being booed off the stage," ...
- Posted Feb 4th 2011 at 09:13 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Uh-oh. MTV might soon have themselves a serious "Situation" on their hands. According to E! Online, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is hoping to make the journey from Seaside Heights to Hollywood sooner rather than later. "Hopefully by the end of the year, I'll be in a movie," said the 'Jersey Shore' star. "There's only so long you can rule the reality world." "Maybe another year or so of ...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2011 at 09:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
The moment Justin Bieber starts tanning, binge drinking or referring to girls as grenades, I'm personally calling up his mother. But in an admittedly amusing campaign, the Biebs joins forces with the boys of the 'Jersey Shore' to promote his upcoming movie 'Never Say Never.' In one spot, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is a professor, standing in front of a chalkboard giving a lecture on ...
- Posted Jan 11th 2011 at 06:15 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
The self-proclaimed "sweetest b*tch you'll ever meet" and the archetypal juice-head gorilla have finally called it quits. No more holding hands during couple's spray tanning sessions or fluff and fold fodder for "monogamous" couple of 'Jersey Shore.' After dating on-and-off throughout the 'Jersey Shore's' first three seasons, according to Entertainment Tonight, Sammi Giancola and Ronnie ...
- Posted Jan 6th 2011 at 03:01 PM by Rae Votta
'Jersey Shore' returns tonight with more of The Situation, more JWoww and newcomer Deena, Snooki's friend who is joining the cast and already stirring up drama on her first night. Who does she think she is, Angelina? While the roommates reacquaint themselves with the Jersey Shore after their foray in Miami last season, PopEater will host a virtual viewing party with Philo so we can all avoid ...
- Posted Dec 31st 2010 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
We know what happened in 2010, but what can we expect in the upcoming year? PopEater gathered four celebrity experts -- our very own Naughty But Nice Rob Shuter, Celebenomics expert Jo Piazza, HollywoodLife's editor-in-chief Bonnie Fuller and Gossip Cop's Michael Lewittes to discuss what they think will happen in 2011. So what's in store for Lindsay Lohan? Will those crazy kids on the ...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 02:25 PM by Zach Dionne
"The Situation," GQ senior editor Dan Fierman told PopEater a few weeks ago. "Lord knows, you can't talk about 2010 without addressing The Situation." Fierman was speaking about the magazine's Men of the Year issue, and possibly the first piece of long-form journalism expressly devoted to figuring out the man, the myth, the legend, The Situation. Now that profile -- with staff writer Alex ...
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 05:15 PM by Denise Warner
In between his gym, tan, laundry routine, Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino found time to write a book. 'Here's the Situation: A Guide to Creeping on Chicks, Avoiding Grenades, and Getting in Your GTL on the Jersey Shore' recently hit the shelves of a bookstore near you, and Sorrentino chatted with PopEater about his latest venture. "It was my idea," he tells us of the decision to write a ...
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 02:01 PM by Zach Dionne
Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino might not be the ladies man 'Jersey Shore' has him cracked up to be. In an interview with BestWeekEver, 21-year-old Annabelle DeSisto, who was seen resisting Sorrentino's advances in the penultimate episode of season two, recaps her uncomfortable visit to the 'Jersey Shore' house. "He was saying like the weirdest stuff," DeSisto says of The Situation, who ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Envelope snafu at Daytime Emmy Awards as 'Days' takes home top prize
- Amanda Bynes lunges at man who tries to take a photo: Who's the hottest mess in Hollywood?
- Report: Charlie Sheen tried to fire 'Anger Management' co-star Selma Blair
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Chris Harrison blogs ?The Bachelorette' episode 4
- Is there beauty in Adam Levine's neck beard?
- ?Mistresses' episode 3: Put down the blow torch
- The Voice Backstage: Adam Levine Picks Danielle Bradbery to Win Season 4
- Shirtless Harry Styles Makes a Splash at the Pool While Playing Chicken With Niall Horan
- Kristen Stewart Hits Memphis, Plays Pool and Poses for Pics Atop the Bar at Coyote Ugly Saloon