- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 04:15 PM by Vikki Ziegler
Pop-Ed: Is getting into a serious relationship healthy if you've been divorced less than one year? Tiger Woods seems to think so. The golfer already has a new girlfriend, a 22-year-old student named Alyse Lahti Johnston from Cleveland, Ohio. The two have reportedly been seeing each other for "a few months" and "have been spotted on Woods' yacht." Is this a rebound, or something more serious? Is...
- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 09:23 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Tiger Woods has a new girlfriend, UsMagazine.com reports. The lucky girl? Alyse Lahti Johnston. The 22-year-old blonde has been seen with the golf pro several times during the last few weeks, including a recent spotting on Woods' 155-foot yacht, Privacy. Sports blog Terez Owens was the first to break the news. Johnston is no stranger to the sports world or to Woods. She is the daughter of...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 07:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
Jimmy Fallon recognized that it was kind of a big deal that Tiger Woods was willing to make an appearance on 'Late Night.' After all, thanks to his antics last year, late night shows have had very little work to do when it comes to coming up with their nightly monologues. "That is like a magical thing to happen, your awful pain," Fallon told Woods. "And we laughed at your pain. I mean, not even...
- Posted Dec 28th 2010 at 10:33 AM by Rob Shuter
The typically private Tiger Woods took a bold public step on Christmas day, sitting courtside at the Boston Celtics and Orlando Magic game in Florida, proving he's no longer hiding but in fact rather enjoying his new single life. "His kids, Charlie (22 months) and Sam (3), spent the holiday with their mom (Elin Nordegren) in Sweden while Tiger spent the holidays alone in Florida," an insider...
- Posted Dec 27th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Jo Piazza
It happens. Some men cheat. Some rich and famous men cheat a little more than the average guy. In celebrity-land, we take this as a given. But the headlines from the past year spell something different. Doesn't it seem like the Y-chromosomed among us were stricken with an epidemic of unfaithfulness in 2010?...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 12:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Rachel Uchitel has made a name for herself in the press as Tiger Woods' alleged mistress, but even more scandalous than her personal life are the verbal attacks being launched at her from a number of media sources, including magazine editor Chaunce Hayden. Hayden, editor of Steppin' Out magazine, lashed out against the 'Celebrity Rehab' participant on her voicemail, telling her, among other...
- Posted Nov 30th 2010 at 09:45 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
On Tuesday afternoon, the usually publicity shy Tiger Woods opened up to fans about golfing, his favorite movie and his divorce--all on Twitter. The famously private golfer kicked off a marathon Twitter session by posting his first-ever TwitPic before taking questions from his followers. He became active on the micro-blogging service just two weeks ago. Woods, who has kept a pretty low...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeff Daniels on Working with Jim Carrey, Returning to Dumb and Dumber
- Britney Spears Addresses Cheating Rumors During Las Vegas Show
- See How Stars Spent Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- 100 things that apparently happened, as told by ?The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story'
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- 11 Times Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie Ruined Our Childhood
- Newly Single Britney Spears Ready for a "Hot Guy," Supports Jamie Lynn Spears at Los Angeles County Fair
- Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick Face Major Baby Drama—See the #RichKids of Beverly Hills Recap!