- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 08:10 AM by Kelly Fisher
Tina Fey certainly knows a thing or two about juggling a successful career and being a mom. She opens up about the demands of working mothers in her article in The New Yorker, aptly titled 'Confessions of a Juggler,' according to Us Weekly. Fey is mom to 5-year-old Alice, with husband Jeff Richmond, and writes that people often look at her with "accusatory eyes" when trying to figuring out how...
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 01:43 PM by Zach Dionne
In a taped ceremony of the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor on Sunday, PBS chopped recipient Tina Fey's remarks regarding Sarah Palin. Now an executive producer of the broadcast tells the Washington Post the move had nothing to do with politics. "It was not a political decision," Peter Kaminsky says. "We had zero problems with anything she said." Kaminsky says the 90-minute show ran...
- Posted Oct 1st 2010 at 07:05 PM by PopEater Staff
It's been a long time since Lindsay Lohan was sober and not zipping in and out of rehab while working on 'Mean Girls,' but her former co-star Tina Fey still supports her. "[Lindsay's] so great, and such a beautiful girl," Fey told Andy Cohen on his Bravo show 'Watch What Happens Live.' "I hope she gets well." Fey briefly talked about Lilo and her recent entrance into rehab on Bravo, and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- ?Resurrection' series premiere react: In it for the long haul?
- ?True Detective' season finale: What happened? ? SPOILERS
- Dorothy Wang, Morgan Stewart and the Other #RichKids of Beverly Hills Get a Rude Awakening in NYC—See the Full Recap!
- The Good Wife's Hot Hookup, A Shocking Family Connection on Revenge and More OMG TV Moments!
- Khloé Kardashian Sheds Tears Over Lamar Odom Divorce in Emotional KUWTK Mid-Season Finale—See the Full Recap!