- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 08:10 AM by Kelly Fisher
Tina Fey certainly knows a thing or two about juggling a successful career and being a mom. She opens up about the demands of working mothers in her article in The New Yorker, aptly titled 'Confessions of a Juggler,' according to Us Weekly. Fey is mom to 5-year-old Alice, with husband Jeff Richmond, and writes that people often look at her with "accusatory eyes" when trying to figuring out how ...
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 01:43 PM by Zach Dionne
In a taped ceremony of the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor on Sunday, PBS chopped recipient Tina Fey's remarks regarding Sarah Palin. Now an executive producer of the broadcast tells the Washington Post the move had nothing to do with politics. "It was not a political decision," Peter Kaminsky says. "We had zero problems with anything she said." Kaminsky says the 90-minute show ran almo...
- Posted Oct 1st 2010 at 07:05 PM by PopEater Staff
It's been a long time since Lindsay Lohan was sober and not zipping in and out of rehab while working on 'Mean Girls,' but her former co-star Tina Fey still supports her. "[Lindsay's] so great, and such a beautiful girl," Fey told Andy Cohen on his Bravo show 'Watch What Happens Live.' "I hope she gets well." Fey briefly talked about Lilo and her recent entrance into rehab on Bravo, and didn...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelorette's Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried Enjoy Hawaiian Honeymoon
- Cops Arrest Pizza Delivery Guy, Then Deliver His Pizza
- Dean Cain Is 'Unapologetic' for Defending 'Hero' Sniper Chris Kyle
- Keira Knightley: I'm a spelling error
- Blake Shelton to make movie debut in Adam Sandler Western spoof
- Supermodel Bar Refaeli getting hitched?
- Harry Connick, Jr. and Keith Urban Open Up About the Lack of Diversity of American Idol Winners
- Emma Watson Gives Young Women Amazing Advice on Twitter
- 15 Signs You Are Hopelessly Single