- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 08:10 AM by Kelly Fisher
Tina Fey certainly knows a thing or two about juggling a successful career and being a mom. She opens up about the demands of working mothers in her article in The New Yorker, aptly titled 'Confessions of a Juggler,' according to Us Weekly. Fey is mom to 5-year-old Alice, with husband Jeff Richmond, and writes that people often look at her with "accusatory eyes" when trying to figuring out how...
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 01:43 PM by Zach Dionne
In a taped ceremony of the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor on Sunday, PBS chopped recipient Tina Fey's remarks regarding Sarah Palin. Now an executive producer of the broadcast tells the Washington Post the move had nothing to do with politics. "It was not a political decision," Peter Kaminsky says. "We had zero problems with anything she said." Kaminsky says the 90-minute show ran...
- Posted Oct 1st 2010 at 07:05 PM by PopEater Staff
It's been a long time since Lindsay Lohan was sober and not zipping in and out of rehab while working on 'Mean Girls,' but her former co-star Tina Fey still supports her. "[Lindsay's] so great, and such a beautiful girl," Fey told Andy Cohen on his Bravo show 'Watch What Happens Live.' "I hope she gets well." Fey briefly talked about Lilo and her recent entrance into rehab on Bravo, and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Anna Marie Cardwell: 'I Would Feel Hurt' If Mama June Is Dating My Molester
- Chrissy Teigen on Her Tom Yom Soup: 'Thank God You Can't Taste Instagram' (PHOTOS)
- Josh Lucas and Jessica Ciencin Henriquez: 'Officially Divorced'
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Rihanna Looks Sexy in Black, Shows Off Fantastic Figure While Promoting New Fragrance
- Todd Chrisley Sets the Record Straight on His Relationship With His Bipolar Son, Kyle: "I Want What's Best for Him"
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!