- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 08:10 AM by Kelly Fisher
Tina Fey certainly knows a thing or two about juggling a successful career and being a mom. She opens up about the demands of working mothers in her article in The New Yorker, aptly titled 'Confessions of a Juggler,' according to Us Weekly. Fey is mom to 5-year-old Alice, with husband Jeff Richmond, and writes that people often look at her with "accusatory eyes" when trying to figuring out how ...
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 01:43 PM by Zach Dionne
In a taped ceremony of the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor on Sunday, PBS chopped recipient Tina Fey's remarks regarding Sarah Palin. Now an executive producer of the broadcast tells the Washington Post the move had nothing to do with politics. "It was not a political decision," Peter Kaminsky says. "We had zero problems with anything she said." Kaminsky says the 90-minute show ran almo...
- Posted Oct 1st 2010 at 07:05 PM by PopEater Staff
It's been a long time since Lindsay Lohan was sober and not zipping in and out of rehab while working on 'Mean Girls,' but her former co-star Tina Fey still supports her. "[Lindsay's] so great, and such a beautiful girl," Fey told Andy Cohen on his Bravo show 'Watch What Happens Live.' "I hope she gets well." Fey briefly talked about Lilo and her recent entrance into rehab on Bravo, and didn...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mike Myers, One Direction Return for Amy Adams-Hosted SNL
- Elton John and David Furnish Are Married
- Zac Efron and Sami Miró Have a Matchy-Matchy Date Night
- Elton John marries longtime partner David Furnish in England
- Ice buckets, breaking the internet: The year in pop culture
- Other world leaders have been targets of wacky assassination plots in films
- Watch Darlene Love Perform "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" One Last Time for David Letterman
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin Are Officially Married—Find Out Which 'NSYNC Member Performed at the Wedding!
- All the Details on Hailee Steinfeld's 18th Birthday Party With Austin Mahone, Fifth Harmony and More!