- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 10:24 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Forget forking over the cash -- or rather defrauded winnings -- he raked in at a series of high stakes underground Hollywood poker games, Tobey Maguire says his gambling wins were totally legit. The 'Spider-Man' star's sticky fingers sure are making a comeback -- this time, in the court room. According to Radar Online, Maguire has filed a contradictory response to the lawsuit alleging that the...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 10:40 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
No, this isn't the premise of the next 'Ocean's 11' flick. Tobey Maguire, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ben Affleck and Matt Damon (the list goes on) are all among the Hollywood A-listers who are being named for their involvement in an underground, illegal gambling ring, according to Radar Online. The group reportedly used secret passwords and unmarked rooms to keep their extra-curricular activities on...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift, Karlie Kloss and More Fashion Stars Remember Oscar de la Renta
- Leslie Jones Named New SNL Cast Member
- Oscar de la Renta Is Dead at 82
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at age 82
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: More money, more problems
- Taylor Swift slams critics for being sexist
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Go Girl! Jennifer Lawrence Swings an Ax and Impresses All the Guys in New Serena Clip
- FKA Twigs Takes "Video Girl" to Extreme With Google Glass in New Conceptual Video: Watch Now!
- RIP Oscar de la Renta: Famous Fashion Designer Remembered by Taylor Swift, Ivanka Trump and More Celebs