- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 10:24 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Forget forking over the cash -- or rather defrauded winnings -- he raked in at a series of high stakes underground Hollywood poker games, Tobey Maguire says his gambling wins were totally legit. The 'Spider-Man' star's sticky fingers sure are making a comeback -- this time, in the court room. According to Radar Online, Maguire has filed a contradictory response to the lawsuit alleging that the...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 10:40 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
No, this isn't the premise of the next 'Ocean's 11' flick. Tobey Maguire, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ben Affleck and Matt Damon (the list goes on) are all among the Hollywood A-listers who are being named for their involvement in an underground, illegal gambling ring, according to Radar Online. The group reportedly used secret passwords and unmarked rooms to keep their extra-curricular activities on...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Say 'I Do' and More Weekend News
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Are Married
- Joan Rivers's Family: 'We Are Keeping Our Fingers Crossed'
- Nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence leaked online by hacker
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- Box office: ?Guardians of the Galaxy' rules lackluster Labor Day
- Brrr, It's Cold in Storybrooke! Check Out Frozen's Elsa On Once Upon A Time in New Teaser
- Lauren Conrad's Bridal Shower Is Even More Beautiful Than You Thought it Would Be—Take a Look!
- Dorothy Wang Slowly Recovers From Her Breakup and Brendan Fitzpatrick Decides to Get Hair Plugs—See the #RichKids Recap!