- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 10:24 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Forget forking over the cash -- or rather defrauded winnings -- he raked in at a series of high stakes underground Hollywood poker games, Tobey Maguire says his gambling wins were totally legit. The 'Spider-Man' star's sticky fingers sure are making a comeback -- this time, in the court room. According to Radar Online, Maguire has filed a contradictory response to the lawsuit alleging that the...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 10:40 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
No, this isn't the premise of the next 'Ocean's 11' flick. Tobey Maguire, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ben Affleck and Matt Damon (the list goes on) are all among the Hollywood A-listers who are being named for their involvement in an underground, illegal gambling ring, according to Radar Online. The group reportedly used secret passwords and unmarked rooms to keep their extra-curricular activities on...
Popeater Hot Topics
- From Reese Witherspoon to Jessica Alba: The Best in Celeb Street Style
- Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban Say Tearful Goodbye to Her Father in a 'True Family Affair'
- How Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger Are Breaking Their Self-Imposed 'Marriage Rules'
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- Melissa Rivers breaks her silence about her mother, Joan.
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Nattie Attacks Summer Rae and Pulls Her Out of a Car by Her Hair—See the Intense Total Divas Moment!
- Giuliana Rancic's New Signature Brand of Wine Is Bottled in Shatter-Proof Cups, "Geared Toward Women Like Me"
- John Travolta Breaks Out Into Song and Dance, Sings "You're the One That I Want" With Abigail Spencer