- Posted May 10th 2011 at 08:31 AM by Kelly Fisher
There's been some casting shakeups on the Upper East Side. 'Gossip Girl' regulars Taylor Momsen and Jessica Szohr have been let go from the CW show. According to TV Guide, the actresses will not be returning as series regulars when the show returns for its fifth season in the fall. Momsen, who plays good girl-turned-bad Jenny Humphrey, hardly caught any screen time this season as is,...
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 07:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Drew Barrymore has dyed her ever-changing locks once again! The 36-year-old star showed up at a book launch party in West Hollywood on Wednesday night rocking hot red hair, UsMagazine.com reports. Barrymore joined Fergie, Channing Tatum and Hilary Duff to help celeb nutritionist Kimberly Snyder launch her new book, The Beauty Detox Solution. So after sporting blonde, brown, and even black...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 11:05 AM by Sarah Crow
Former 'Saturday Night Live' cast member Victoria Jackson recently voiced her outrage over the same-sex kiss between Chris Colfer and Darren Criss on 'Glee,' and it seems she's not slowing down her anti-tolerance crusade any time soon. Jackson appeared on 'Showbiz Tonight' to defend her argument against the portrayal of gay relationships in the media. "I'm really concerned about our country...
- Posted Mar 5th 2011 at 11:03 AM by Christine Fenno
'Dancing With the Stars' champ Julianne Hough says she's beyond excited to appear in the new film version of the Broadway hit 'Rock of Ages.' One of her character's love interests has already been cast: Tom Cruise, who signed on last month to play '80s metal rocker Stacee Jaxx. Director Adam Shankman confirmed his casting of the 22-year-old 'Burlesque' star, tweeting, "Yes, it's true. Julianne...
- Posted Jan 21st 2011 at 05:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Good news, Gleeks! The FOX hit, which returns to TV on Feb. 8, has a new set of songs lined up right in time for Valentine's Day. Keeping with the show's usual style, the episode will likely be full of hookups and heartbreaks, although the cast is keeping mum about whose romances will flourish and whose will fizzle. Matthew Morrison spilled the details to TV Guide about the episode's musical...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shakira: Why I'm So Open About My Personal Life
- Ke$ha Leaves Rehab
- From The Max to Moe's Tavern: The Best TV Hangout Spots of All Time
- ?Scandal' Recap: Mellie makes her move
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Khloe Kardashian: What happened to her face?
- ?Reign' react: The royal wedding
- ?American Idol' 2014 results: The Top 12
- Miley Cyrus calls out Katy Perry on Twitter over concert kissing controversy