- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 09:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Tyra Banks was on 'Piers Morgan Tonight' and the talk -- about skinny models and men being brainwashed to think that's what they want when, biologically, they want to feel softness next to them -- turned to breast augmentation. Banks, 37, told Morgan about her early days as a model, when magazine covers showed off her assets and people thought she had fake breasts. To prove that they're...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 06:48 AM by AOL TV Editors
When Tyra Banks was accepted to Harvard Business School, she imagined she'd be living "at the Four Seasons down the street," she told Jimmy Fallon on 'Late Night.' But staying in the dorms is mandatory -- even for a high-profile ex-supermodel with her own TV franchise. While she has her own bedroom, the 37-year-old shares a living room, kitchen and study area. (What about the bathroom?) ...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 12:20 PM by Sarah Crow
Watch out world! Tyra Banks has traded in her head-turning 'America's Next Top Model' fashions for some scholarly style. The 37-year-old media mogul recently admitted that she's using her free time to the best of her ability by attending Harvard Business School. PEOPLE reports that the star, whose eponymous talk show ended its run last year, has been attending Harvard's three-part, nine-week...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding
- Shakira: I Had To Get My Boyfriend's Permission to Work with Rihanna
- American on Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet 'Was a Wonderful Man,' Ex-Wife Says
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson
- 5 Things to Know About the Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight
- Charlie Sheen Delays Anger Management Production: Report
- Stacy Keibler Is Married!