- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 09:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Tyra Banks was on 'Piers Morgan Tonight' and the talk -- about skinny models and men being brainwashed to think that's what they want when, biologically, they want to feel softness next to them -- turned to breast augmentation. Banks, 37, told Morgan about her early days as a model, when magazine covers showed off her assets and people thought she had fake breasts. To prove that they're...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 06:48 AM by AOL TV Editors
When Tyra Banks was accepted to Harvard Business School, she imagined she'd be living "at the Four Seasons down the street," she told Jimmy Fallon on 'Late Night.' But staying in the dorms is mandatory -- even for a high-profile ex-supermodel with her own TV franchise. While she has her own bedroom, the 37-year-old shares a living room, kitchen and study area. (What about the bathroom?) ...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 12:20 PM by Sarah Crow
Watch out world! Tyra Banks has traded in her head-turning 'America's Next Top Model' fashions for some scholarly style. The 37-year-old media mogul recently admitted that she's using her free time to the best of her ability by attending Harvard Business School. PEOPLE reports that the star, whose eponymous talk show ended its run last year, has been attending Harvard's three-part, nine-week...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See the Queen Dancing and Playing in Her Old Home Movies
- The Buzziest Looks of the Week, From the Gown We Loved to Some Questionable Pants
- Seventeen Siblings Share $20 Million Lottery Jackpot
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Demi Lovato Chops Off Her Hair—Exclusive Details on the Singer's Edgy Bob Cut!
- Total Divas Star Daniel Bryan Used His Wrestling Skills to Catch a Burglar
- This New Originals Trailer—and Promise of a "Warped Fairytale"— Gives Us So Much Hope for Season Two