- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 09:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Tyra Banks was on 'Piers Morgan Tonight' and the talk -- about skinny models and men being brainwashed to think that's what they want when, biologically, they want to feel softness next to them -- turned to breast augmentation. Banks, 37, told Morgan about her early days as a model, when magazine covers showed off her assets and people thought she had fake breasts. To prove that they're real...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 06:48 AM by AOL TV Editors
When Tyra Banks was accepted to Harvard Business School, she imagined she'd be living "at the Four Seasons down the street," she told Jimmy Fallon on 'Late Night.' But staying in the dorms is mandatory -- even for a high-profile ex-supermodel with her own TV franchise. While she has her own bedroom, the 37-year-old shares a living room, kitchen and study area. (What about the bathroom?) Thou...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 12:20 PM by Sarah Crow
Watch out world! Tyra Banks has traded in her head-turning 'America's Next Top Model' fashions for some scholarly style. The 37-year-old media mogul recently admitted that she's using her free time to the best of her ability by attending Harvard Business School. PEOPLE reports that the star, whose eponymous talk show ended its run last year, has been attending Harvard's three-part, nine-week...
Popeater Hot Topics
- New Instagram Account Wants to Know Your 'The Way We Met' Story
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald Posts 22-Week Bump Pic: 'Baby Seewald Weighs Just Over a Pound'
- Former CNN Anchor Lynne Russell and Husband Involved in Deadly Gun Battle with Robber
- 'Game of Thrones' star Maisie Williams opens up on her fist sex scene
- New country artist Kelsea Ballerini already breaking records
- Jake Owen opens up on marriage struggles
- Sesame Street's Maria, Sonia Manzano, Is Retiring After 44 Years
- England Loses World Cup Semifinal and Pics of Laura Bassett Being Comforted After Scoring an Own Goal Are So Sad
- Jessa Duggar Shares New Selfie of Her Growing Baby Bump at 22 Weeks—Take a Look!