- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 07:03 AM by PopEater Staff
Vanessa Hudgens didn't seem too upset about her recent breakup, partying the night away in Las Vegas to celebrate her 22nd birthday on Saturday. The actress sported a tight minidress for a special dinner at Social House and bash at Pure, which lasted late into the night. Close friends Ashley Tisdale and Brittany Snow partied with her. Hudgens danced the night away, before heading back to the...
- Posted Dec 13th 2010 at 03:40 PM by Sarah Crow
After four years of heartfelt ballads and impeccable hair, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens have ended their relationship, E!Online reports. The couple met while filming the first installment of Disney mega-hit 'High School Musical' and began their romance shortly thereafter. A source tells Gossip Cop that the split was "amicable," after the stars recognized that their relationship "wasn't...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 04:30 PM by Sarah Crow
It's a tale as old as time: handsome, self-absorbed boy gets spell cast on him, turning him into a beast unless he can find someone to love him. Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer make this modern take on the 'Beauty and the Beast' story look positively wicked in the trailer for their upcoming film, 'Beastly.' The movie stars Pettyfer as narcissistic playboy Kyle, who is cursed to appear hideous...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is Kate Bosworth Launching Her Own Clothing Line?
- Andy Cohen Asked Kate Hudson What Awkward Question? (VIDEO)
- Are Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Ready to Wed?
- Kelly Rowland talks pregnancy: ?It's a boy!'
- Stars who lost their mojo
- Miranda Lambert working on comedy script: Is acting next?
- Can you name every costume in our Comic-Con supercut?
- Watch Brian Williams report Allison Williams' ?Peter Pan Live' news
- 11 Life Lessons I Learned After Finally Reading Harry Potter for the First Time at Age 30
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Already Has Her Emmy Dress Picked Out, Minnie Driver Reveals Her Own Hair Plans For the Big Night
- The Real Housewives of Melbourne Invade Bravo—Meet Your New Aussie Faves!