- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 07:03 AM by PopEater Staff
Vanessa Hudgens didn't seem too upset about her recent breakup, partying the night away in Las Vegas to celebrate her 22nd birthday on Saturday. The actress sported a tight minidress for a special dinner at Social House and bash at Pure, which lasted late into the night. Close friends Ashley Tisdale and Brittany Snow partied with her. Hudgens danced the night away, before heading back to the...
- Posted Dec 13th 2010 at 03:40 PM by Sarah Crow
After four years of heartfelt ballads and impeccable hair, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens have ended their relationship, E!Online reports. The couple met while filming the first installment of Disney mega-hit 'High School Musical' and began their romance shortly thereafter. A source tells Gossip Cop that the split was "amicable," after the stars recognized that their relationship "wasn't...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 04:30 PM by Sarah Crow
It's a tale as old as time: handsome, self-absorbed boy gets spell cast on him, turning him into a beast unless he can find someone to love him. Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer make this modern take on the 'Beauty and the Beast' story look positively wicked in the trailer for their upcoming film, 'Beastly.' The movie stars Pettyfer as narcissistic playboy Kyle, who is cursed to appear hideous...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Doctor in New York City Tests Positive for Ebola
- Lamar Odom Won't Sign Divorce Papers, Kardashians Haven't Heard from Him in Weeks
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's Family-Friendly Dinner
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- 'The Roosevelts' earn PBS biggest audience in 20 years
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation