- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 07:03 AM by PopEater Staff
Vanessa Hudgens didn't seem too upset about her recent breakup, partying the night away in Las Vegas to celebrate her 22nd birthday on Saturday. The actress sported a tight minidress for a special dinner at Social House and bash at Pure, which lasted late into the night. Close friends Ashley Tisdale and Brittany Snow partied with her. Hudgens danced the night away, before heading back to the...
- Posted Dec 13th 2010 at 03:40 PM by Sarah Crow
After four years of heartfelt ballads and impeccable hair, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens have ended their relationship, E!Online reports. The couple met while filming the first installment of Disney mega-hit 'High School Musical' and began their romance shortly thereafter. A source tells Gossip Cop that the split was "amicable," after the stars recognized that their relationship "wasn't...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 04:30 PM by Sarah Crow
It's a tale as old as time: handsome, self-absorbed boy gets spell cast on him, turning him into a beast unless he can find someone to love him. Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer make this modern take on the 'Beauty and the Beast' story look positively wicked in the trailer for their upcoming film, 'Beastly.' The movie stars Pettyfer as narcissistic playboy Kyle, who is cursed to appear hideous...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nora Sandigo Is a Legal Guardian For 817 Kids
- Padma Lakshmi's 5 Game-Changing Tips for Hosting Thanksgiving
- Danica McKellar Is Married!
- Bill Cosby to remain trustee at Temple University
- Country singer Ty Herndon comes out as gay
- CBS news chairman Jeff Fager steps down, stays at '60 Minutes'
- Need a Cuddle Buddy During Cuffing Season? This Portland Café Has Your Back
- 19 Kids and Counting Petition Picks Up Steam! Over 100,000 Plead for Duggar Cancellation After Anti-Gay Controversy
- Did Scarlett Johansson Have a Secret Wedding? New Ring on That Finger Sparks Rumors