- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 11:45 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although Nick Lachey wasn't allowed anywhere near his bride-to-be, Vanessa Minnillo's Las Vegas bachelorette party, that doesn't mean he wasn't there -- Minnillo and her friends were serenaded by a Nick Lachey impersonator. The only difference? The impersonator may have lacked Lachey's silky smooth vocals and he was also a little person, according to Us magazine. But the presence of her hubby's...
- Posted May 30th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Showered with gifts, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo were all smiles at their romantic West Hollywood wedding shower on Sunday, according to Us Magazine. "Their party took [place] in the private rooftop garden surrounded by tall hedges and several security guards," an insider told Us Magazine of the couple's London Hotel fete. "The area was closed to the public and roped off. There were white ...
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 08:40 AM by Kelly Fisher
Though she's been engaged since November, Vanessa Minnillo hasn't done much wedding planning yet, according to UsMagazine.com. "I always feel irresponsible, like I'm unprepared for my test at school," she said, while chatting with Rachel Ray on her talk show, which airs next Monday. "We have nothing yet, except for the wedding planner." If fiance Nick Lachey had any say in the matter, howeve...
- Posted Dec 8th 2010 at 05:15 PM by Rob Shuter
Nick Lachey isn't just looking forward to spending the rest of his life with soon-to-be wife, Vanessa Minnillo -- after an awful experience with ex father-in-law, Joe Simpson, Nick is excited to marry into a "normal" family. "Vanessa's folks are so amazing," a friend of the future Mrs. Lachey tells me. "They are not parents who live through their daughter's success; they're not desperate to f...
Popeater Hot Topics
- New Jersey Woman Missing 21 Years Possibly Spotted at a South Carolina Walmart
- Céline Dion on Performing Again Amid Husband's Health Issues: 'Songs Have a New Meaning Now'
- Britney Spears Set to Appear at MTV Video Music Awards
- 'Sister Wives' family cites gay marriage ruling in polygamy case
- Lady Antebellum taking a break after current tour
- Christina Milian's newborn nephew dies
- Jennifer Aniston Heads Back to Work After Secretly Marrying Justin Theroux—Take a Look!
- Simon Cowell Says One Direction's Break Is Necessary: ''Having a Year Off Is Going to Be a Healthy Thing''
- Tom Hardy Is the King of Dubsmash—Here's the Proof!