- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 02:01 PM by Contessa Gayles
In an AOL Music video premiere, Willow Smith takes us behind the scenes for the making of her sophomore video release, '21st Century Girl.' In this exclusive behind-the-scenes footage, the super-confident starlet shows us how she put together her high-energy girl-power anthem....
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 05:20 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
He may have gotten a haircut, but Justin Bieber proved that he can still whip it, surprising Willow Smith during her recent 'Whip My Hair' performance, PEOPLE reports. Touring as the 'Baby, Baby, Baby' singer's opening act, Smith was performing her fame-making hit when Bieber and her brother, Jaden, appeared on stage to show off their own head banging skills. Video of the prank shows a surprise...
- Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 09:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
Some musicians might be intimidated to have Jay-Z as a boss in the recording studio, but not Willow Smith. The 'Whip My Hair' singer says the big-time rapper is helping her on her debut album. "Whenever I have a creative block, he's always like, 'Do what artists do when they have a block. Make a song about it,'" Smith told Kiss FM (via Digital Spy). She added that the 'Empire State of Mind' ...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 04:11 PM by Zach Dionne
The '21st Century Girl' video is here, and just like that, we don't have to ask Willow Smith if she prefers acting or singing. In the new clip, Willow shows she's taking cues from the rest of her Hollywood family, starring in a heavily cinematic clip for her new single. Of course Willow still dances and sings her 10-year-old head off, having a blast the whole time. She also runs with wolves ...
- Posted Feb 28th 2011 at 10:29 AM by Zach Dionne
'21st Century Girl' has debuted, and Willow Smith is channeling her inner Rihanna and her inner awesomeness in equal measure. Yes, the 'Whip My Hair' singer has indeed followed up her debut single with a jam just as danceable and catchy, called '21st Century Girl.' And don't forget, she's still only 10 years old. The song, which premiered on Ryan Seacrest's show Monday morning, has spread acro...
- Posted Feb 9th 2011 at 08:55 PM by Rebecca Macatee
The precociously fierce Willow Smith is playing the role of Annie in her father and Jay-Z's remake of the iconic musical, and the hair-whipping 10-year-old already has her dream Daddy Warbucks picked out. And the man Will and Jada Pinkett Smith's spawn deems worthy of playing her on-screen adopted father is none other than Brad Pitt, a real-life dad with six kids of his own. In an interview wit...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 02:16 PM by Zach Dionne
'Whip My Hair' had its day in the sun, and it was glorious. Moving on, Willow Smith is ready to release a new single and video for '21st Century Girl,' which the 10-year-old star says is going to make people dance. "Hey people I am so excited for my next single!! Are you?" Willow wrote on Facebook. "It's a dance record. I know you love to dance, don't cha'..." Rap-Up.com snagged a few photos...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 06:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
It's no "hard knock life" for the Smith family these days. Variety reports that Will Smith is exploring a remake of the classic musical 'Annie,' starring none other than daughter Willow Smith. The Sony project is still in development, and details surrounding it remain scarce. Sources say hip-hip mogul Jay-Z, who worked with Willow on her 'Whip My Hair' hit, is in talks to work on the music for ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Check Out Kim Kardashian's Super Bowl Ad
- Kelly Clarkson's New Album Piece By Piece Will Be Released in March
- Keira Knightley on Her Unique Name: 'My Mum's Crap at Spelling'
- Lawyers: Melissa Rivers files malpractice lawsuit in mother Joan's death
- Benedict Cumberbatch: I'm sorry for saying 'colored'
- Report: Emile Hirsch fights with female film exec
- Kim Kardashian's T-Mobile Super Bowl Commercial Hits the Internet—Watch Now!
- Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Allegations Continue: Former Hollywood Executive Says Comedian Took Advantage of Her 36 Years Ago
- Mission: Impossible 5 Release Date Moved Up: Find Out When You Can See Tom Cruise's Next Film!