- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 09:01 PM by Katelyn Mullen
The fourth of July weekend has come and gone and with it has taken, on beaches from coast to coast, some of Hollywood's hottest celebrities. But don't worry, we've gathered photos of your favorite beach going stars as they took off their coverups and showed off their beach bodies. Feast your eyes! Malin Akerman was snapped strutting down the beaches of Miami, Florida in her black tube top ...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 01:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
After looking at these new shirtless photos of Zac Efron, we have two words for you: eye candy! The 23-year-old star spent some time hanging out on Manhattan Beach in California, and luckily some paparazzi snapped some shots of the hunky 'New Year's Eve' star. We can thank Efron's new film 'The Lucky One' for his super buff bod. The teen-star gained 18 pounds for the role in which he is set ...
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 08:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
Is heartthrob Zac Efron going after a Hollywood cougar? Well, sort of. But before panic strikes the teenage population, it should be clarified that it's just for his next movie role. Efron has signed onto director Gary Marshall's 'Valentine's Day' follow-up, 'New Year's Eve,' according to E! Online. The actor teased his role in the star-studded ensemble cast at the Golden Globes earlier this ...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 10:17 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Teen girls have two new reasons to tune in to the 68th annual Golden Globes this Sunday. Today Justin Bieber and Zac Efron were both announced as presenters. In addition to this duo and the iconic hairstyles they'll bring to the stage, MTV reports that another teen-pleaser was added to the presentation lineup. Actress Olivia Wilde, notably popular for her role in 'Tron,' will be handing out an ...
- Posted Jan 9th 2011 at 09:41 AM by PopEater Staff
'High School Musical' sweethearts Vanessa Hudgens, 21, and Zac Efron, 23, announced last month that they were breaking up amicably after nearly five years together. But now, they may be singing a different tune. Eyewitnesses report seeing the two canoodling in Los Angeles this weekend, suggesting the romance may not be over, after all. At the opening of LA nightclub Eden Hollywood, "The two ...
- Posted Dec 18th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens seemed like the perfect example of young love in Hollywood. But the 'High School Musical' costars' have split, and this teenage dream is OVER! So, after nearly five years of being in a committed relationship, Zac Efron is officially single. Now this golden boy has the charm and good looks to get any lady he wants, but we've narrowed down the choices for him. Here ...
- Posted Dec 13th 2010 at 03:40 PM by Sarah Crow
After four years of heartfelt ballads and impeccable hair, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens have ended their relationship, E!Online reports. The couple met while filming the first installment of Disney mega-hit 'High School Musical' and began their romance shortly thereafter. A source tells Gossip Cop that the split was "amicable," after the stars recognized that their relationship "wasn't ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lea Michele: Grief Over Cory Monteith Is with Me Every Day
- The X Factor: Alex & Sierra Soar in the Semifinal Showdown
- Golden Globes Nominations 2014 Revealed
- Kim Kardashian defends giving 10 percent of eBay auction proceeds to charity, says its plenty
- Snubbed! Golden Globes leave Winfrey, Hanks, Scorcese out in the cold
- Golden Globes: Full list of movie and television nominees
- Lea Michele opens up about Cory Monteith to Ellen DeGeneres
- Golden Globe nominations: Reactions from Matthew McConaughey, Kerry Washington & more
- No Oprah? No Scorsese? What were the Golden Globes' most egregious snubs?
- Golden Globes 2014 TV Nominees: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Lena Dunham and More Stars React
- Blake Lively Jokes That Her Dream Christmas Present Will Bankrupt Ryan Reynolds
- 2014 Golden Globes Movie Snubs and Surprises: Oprah Winfrey, Leonardo DiCaprio and More!