- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Zooey Deschanel may be the world's foremost Manic Pixie Dream Girl, but in the latest campaign for cosmetic company Rimmel, the actress is virtually unrecognizable. In Rimmel's new ad for Lasting Finish Lipstick, the She & Him singer's adorable features are heavily disguised, having been airbrushed within an inch of their life. In fact, the actress's Bambi-like blue eyes and str...
- Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 11:50 AM by Sarah Crow
Like everyone in this world, celebrities need jobs to pay the bills, but unfortunately for them, many of their kooky career moves end up immortalized on film. Case in point: Matthew Morrison and Zooey Deschanel sharing some fairy-tale romance in Disney's 2005 TV version of musical 'Once Upon a Mattress.' Morrison and Deschanel, who have both parlayed their superior singing skills into succes...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Garner Returns to L.A. with Ring Off - as She Faces Difficult Next Steps with Ben Affleck
- A Boy for the Bachelorette! DeAnna Pappas Stagliano Reveals She's Expecting a Son
- Ryan Reynolds Posts Funny Look-Alike Picture with Martin Short and Matt Oberg
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Reportedly Cited for Wasting Water
- Nicki Minaj's Wax Figure Getting Bootyguards After Fan Takes Particularly Obscene Photo
- It's National Bow Tie Day: See Justin Timberlake, Jay Z and More Stars Rocking the Trend