- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Zooey Deschanel may be the world's foremost Manic Pixie Dream Girl, but in the latest campaign for cosmetic company Rimmel, the actress is virtually unrecognizable. In Rimmel's new ad for Lasting Finish Lipstick, the She & Him singer's adorable features are heavily disguised, having been airbrushed within an inch of their life. In fact, the actress's Bambi-like blue eyes and str...
- Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 11:50 AM by Sarah Crow
Like everyone in this world, celebrities need jobs to pay the bills, but unfortunately for them, many of their kooky career moves end up immortalized on film. Case in point: Matthew Morrison and Zooey Deschanel sharing some fairy-tale romance in Disney's 2005 TV version of musical 'Once Upon a Mattress.' Morrison and Deschanel, who have both parlayed their superior singing skills into succes...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Many Faces of Eddie Redmayne
- Who Was the Best Dressed at the SAG Awards? See PEOPLE Style Editors' Top 6
- Lupita Nyong'o's SAG Afterparty Dress Was a Mini Version of Her Red Carpet Gown (Genius!)
- 'Chuck Norris vs. Communism': How American movies helped overthrow Romanian regime
- Meghan Trainor and Harry Styles sing a song about love
- Miss USA's message of peace and love to terrorists widely mocked
- ?Full House' cast members reunite, serenade creator with theme song
- Official ?Madden' Super Bowl simulation predicts narrow 4th-quarter victory for Patriots
- Can Parks and Rec's Leslie Knope Accomplish the Impossible? And What Do Flying Robots Have to Do With It?
- Glee First Listen: Whoa, the "New" New Directions Sound Amazing at Invitationals!
- Favorite Humans Alert! Ben McKenzie and Robin Lord Taylor Drop Scoop on Baddies Headed to Gotham