- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Zooey Deschanel may be the world's foremost Manic Pixie Dream Girl, but in the latest campaign for cosmetic company Rimmel, the actress is virtually unrecognizable. In Rimmel's new ad for Lasting Finish Lipstick, the She & Him singer's adorable features are heavily disguised, having been airbrushed within an inch of their life. In fact, the actress's Bambi-like blue eyes and ...
- Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 11:50 AM by Sarah Crow
Like everyone in this world, celebrities need jobs to pay the bills, but unfortunately for them, many of their kooky career moves end up immortalized on film. Case in point: Matthew Morrison and Zooey Deschanel sharing some fairy-tale romance in Disney's 2005 TV version of musical 'Once Upon a Mattress.' Morrison and Deschanel, who have both parlayed their superior singing skills into ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Honor Oklahoma Disaster Victims on The Voice
- How Brad Pitt Helped Angelina Jolie Heal After Surgeries
- DWTS: Alexandra Raisman Found Her Elimination 'Heartbreaking'
- 'Arrested Development' fans geeking out over Netflix return
- When Instagram gets you in trouble: Miranda Kerr slammed for being 'disrespectful' to husband Orlando Bloom
- The Talented and Charming Brad Pitt
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert's emotional performance of ?Over You' pays tribute to tornado victims ? VIDEO
- Bono, Olivia Wilde, and Richard Branson join Matt Damon's ?toilet strike' ? VIDEO
- ?Grimm' season 2 finale react: What will become of Nick?
- Olivia Wilde, Bono and Richard Branson Join Matt Damon's Toilet Strike—Watch Now!
- Josh Holloway in Star Wars 7? He "Would Love" To Play Han Solo!
- Selena Gomez Goes "Dark" for New Murder Movie: "It's a Side You've Never Seen of Her"