- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Zooey Deschanel may be the world's foremost Manic Pixie Dream Girl, but in the latest campaign for cosmetic company Rimmel, the actress is virtually unrecognizable. In Rimmel's new ad for Lasting Finish Lipstick, the She & Him singer's adorable features are heavily disguised, having been airbrushed within an inch of their life. In fact, the actress's Bambi-like blue eyes and...
- Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 11:50 AM by Sarah Crow
Like everyone in this world, celebrities need jobs to pay the bills, but unfortunately for them, many of their kooky career moves end up immortalized on film. Case in point: Matthew Morrison and Zooey Deschanel sharing some fairy-tale romance in Disney's 2005 TV version of musical 'Once Upon a Mattress.' Morrison and Deschanel, who have both parlayed their superior singing skills into...
Popeater Hot Topics
- It's a Girl for Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis
- Elisabeth Röhm's Blog: Gone Baby Gone
- See the Stunning Photos From the Little People, Big World Wedding
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Hidden bra camera shows woman how often breasts are ogled
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Michael Jackson's ?Thriller' video to be released in 3D
- How one musician makes music from the sounds of YouTube
- ?Doctor Zhivago' comes to Broadway spring 2015
- Mila Kunis Gives Birth to Baby Girl With Ashton Kutcher
- Why Jennifer Love Hewitt Was "Sweaty, Clammy" and Thought She Was Being Punk'd on Criminal Minds
- Taylor Swift Covers Adele's "Someone Like You" During Visit With Leukemia Patient—Watch the Sweet Clip!