- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Zooey Deschanel may be the world's foremost Manic Pixie Dream Girl, but in the latest campaign for cosmetic company Rimmel, the actress is virtually unrecognizable. In Rimmel's new ad for Lasting Finish Lipstick, the She & Him singer's adorable features are heavily disguised, having been airbrushed within an inch of their life. In fact, the actress's Bambi-like blue eyes and...
- Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 11:50 AM by Sarah Crow
Like everyone in this world, celebrities need jobs to pay the bills, but unfortunately for them, many of their kooky career moves end up immortalized on film. Case in point: Matthew Morrison and Zooey Deschanel sharing some fairy-tale romance in Disney's 2005 TV version of musical 'Once Upon a Mattress.' Morrison and Deschanel, who have both parlayed their superior singing skills into...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- IKEA Singapore recreates that one scene from ?The Shining' (and nails it)
- Lena Dunham, Natasha Lyonne, more lip-sync to ?You Don't Own Me' in PSA
- Roombas, rain, John Cage: A brief inventory of Taylor Swift's influences for ?Track 3?
- Defending Renée Zellweger: Iggy Azalea, Russell Brand, Zachary Quinto and More Stars Weigh In
- Is Jennifer Lopez Close to Getting a Residency in Las Vegas? Find Out!
- Beyoncé, Emma Stone and More Celebs You Totally Forgot Became Famous on Reality TV