Apr 7th 2011 7:13PMwow... who does the fact checking when they report stories? Breslin is only 14 and is turning 15 in a week. Why do alot of these stories have wrong info?
Mar 24th 2011 1:17PMafetr reading "Breaking Dawn" I was concerned about letting my 13 year old see this but now I am down right worried that it will be much to graphic for her ( I am VERY careful in the movies she is allowed to see at her age) curious as to what other moms think.
Feb 22nd 2011 6:11PMJennifer is exactly 4 days younger than I am and this haircut makes her look 5 years older, it is awful and the sideview shows a doublechin....and I an NOT jealous of her just truthful.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'